MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17694 Posts

I tried posting on my desktop and am being told my account has been locked. Doesn’t seem to affect mobile though which is how I’m asking this. So I’m not apparently banned but can’t use my DT anymore.

Just wondering if this is on my end or GS’s? Thanks.

zanelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By zanelli  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 1224 Posts

@MirkoS77: I have looked over your account and can confirm that you are not currently banned and you account isn't locked. I did however notice you are connecting from a suspicious IP, which may be being blocked somewhere. If you use a VPN or proxy, I would advise turning them off for this website, as we often block users who are using those.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17694 Posts

@zanelli said:

@MirkoS77: I have looked over your account and can confirm that you are not currently banned and you account isn't locked. I did however notice you are connecting from a suspicious IP, which may be being blocked somewhere. If you use a VPN or proxy, I would advise turning them off for this website, as we often block users who are using those.

That was it, thank you. My VPN update had defaulted the setting that turned it back on back on startup. I was wondering why my Internet was lagging.

Appreciate the assistance! :)