How IS my Political Gamers Thread a Violation IN the Conduct Code?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BitJetKit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 BitJetKit
Member since 2019 • 26 Posts

In 2019 April, I created a Politics thread. After two posts, mine IS locking down, and I got banned against three days for disruptive posting claims. And the explanation IS that the next Conduct Code break IS a week suspension. Who leads the fora, here?

I have GS mod experience: I volunteered seconds -- my seconds -- And this IS how the mods are responding. I demand an explanation for this.

BitJetKit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BitJetKit
Member since 2019 • 26 Posts

@olddadgamer: As my father in the flesh said, you are of your father, that old serpent, the devil and Satan. WE CAN GO TO COURT REGARDING THE FOLLOWING CLAIM: THERE IS NOTHING IN THE GAMESPOT CODE OF CONDUCT THAT I VIOLATE FOR POSTING BYSHOP'S SELF-CLAIMING NAME, (--redacted by mod--), AND SHALL THERE NEVER BE. And, I sought help: from the moderator team! You are not doing your job! You are one of the moderators who care very little and none for the GS community: this IS how I stopped VOLUNTEERING.

And I do not deserve this, and I deserve an honorable AS dignified response. Since you cannot handle, send this guy home.

@zanelli: And I do need creativity: who cares about logic? Quantum computer and AI exist! I demand creation. This IS evil: This feels WRONG. Where IS the just man and the charitable woman in the GS mod and staff team? I want this escalating.

OldDadGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 OldDadGamer  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 3545 Posts

@bitjetkit

Ok, Bran. Here's an explanation, as you don't seem to want to listen to Byshop.

It's gibberish. Total gibberish. It's weird, it's bizarre, it has no place here. We've told you that. And your alt. And now this one.

LET ME BE CLEAR: The ONLY reason you are still here is that SOME moderators remember you from your mod days when you didn't pull this stuff. So yes. Mod experience. Good on ya. This is why we've all been so very patient.

My thoughts: You may well be trolling us on purpose. You show up, you post the exact nonsense you've posted before, you get Byshop all in a lather, you come to the mod board all self righteous. Rinse, repeat. If that's the case, knock it off. Now.

Other thought: You might need help. If that's the case, please get it. But this is not the place to look.

Even the original post here makes no sense. "mine IS locking down?" "I got banned against three days?" "I volunteered seconds -- my seconds --" Dude, I have a college degree, too, so I can tell you, one grad to another, that your grammar is a mess, your logic makes no sense, and you sound like you need help.

You didn't used to be like this. You've changed.

So I hope you find a way forward in your life that makes some sort of rational sense. I hope, at the very least, that you learn grammar.

But you know? That's really between you and you. Ex mod or not, you don't have a right to come here and babble. And it IS babble. It makes no sense to anyone.

I'll quote your last missive so we're (and by we I mean the mods and staff) all on the same page:

I got the college degree, Computer Science, and I AM. And I got in the Master classes: the Cybersecurity Policy. And I AM. And I have death opportunities Get the college degree, EE and CS, and get a job. Do not be a risk against your instruction, AND your own correction. Sword.

Drivel. Pure drivel.

Absolute, pure, DISRUPTIVE drivel.

And if we keep seeing it, you're gone for good.

zanelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By zanelli  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 1224 Posts

@bitjetkit: Hi there, I have looked over your account and can't find the thread you say you created. I did however notice some posts that I suspect were the cause of your moderation, with actions taken by two separate moderators for "Spamming various boards with nonsensical topics and responses". Which is why you got a strike and a 3 day ban.

As you should know, we expect everyone including past and present moderators to follow the Terms of Service and the Code of Conduct.

If you would like more details on your moderation, I would advise contacting the team here. Where you can talk to the moderators who issued you the strike and the community manager.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#6 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@bitjetkit said:

BitJetKit marked this as the best answer

@olddadgamer: As my father in the flesh said, you are of your father, that old serpent, the devil and Satan. WE CAN GO TO COURT REGARDING THE FOLLOWING CLAIM: THERE IS NOTHING IN THE GAMESPOT CODE OF CONDUCT THAT I VIOLATE FOR POSTING BYSHOP'S SELF-CLAIMING NAME, (--redacted by mod--), AND SHALL THERE NEVER BE. And, I sought help: from the moderator team! You are not doing your job! You are one of the moderators who care very little and none for the GS community: this IS how I stopped VOLUNTEERING.

And I do not deserve this, and I deserve an honorable AS dignified response. Since you cannot handle, send this guy home.

@zanelli: And I do need creativity: who cares about logic? Quantum computer and AI exist! I demand creation. This IS evil: This feels WRONG. Where IS the just man and the charitable woman in the GS mod and staff team? I want this escalating.

You weren't banned for posting my real name, you just got a warning for that before. It's not in the CoC but being discrete with the information you were privy to when you were a mod absolutely is the mod rules, obviously. You were moderated for all of the reasons that ODG just described very clearly, but you are unable or unwilling to comprehend what you are being told.

You're banned now, of course. It's clear you're not going to stop this nonsense and you just posted my real name in a public forum -again-. You were given every chance but you have decided to continue to act the jerk so now you're done.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

WTF