If you could only pick ONE demo disc as your all-time favorite, which would it be?

Zuon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zuon
Member since 2008 • 505 Posts

I'm sure a lot of us remember a time where every gaming magazine for any system came bundled with a Demo disc to lure in a purchase. Whether you had a Playstation, Dreamcast, even up to the XBOX 360, this was a common marketing practice for over a decade and a half. Regardless of how many there are though, if you had to pick one, and only one disc, that had what you consider to be your personal favorite library of bite-sized gameplay, which specific disc would you choose?

Clarification: One disc per console. If you owned multiple consoles during this era, you aren't limited to one pick for your entire console library.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7356 Posts

I never had many, but I did put a lot of time into one that came with my Gamecube. It had demos for Soul Calibur 2, Viewtiful Joe, Billy Hatcher, Sonic Adventure, and Splinter Cell. Plus some videos of a bunch of other games, which was cool back before Youtube was around.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14825 Posts

It was a PS1 demo disc. It had Spyro, Metal Gear Solid, MediEvil, Soul Reaver and Tenchu, among others. Those were the ones I remembered the most.