Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10506 Posts

@pmanden: @Archangel3371: gotcha, pay more for ea, should've known ;)

Miquella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 Miquella
Member since 2022 • 760 Posts

Stellar Blade

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18042 Posts

AC4 on my Steam Deck!

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 1142 Posts

Not Endless Ocean Luminous... It turned out terrible. What a disappointment.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#55 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44363 Posts

Decided to return to playing Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice and just recently finished it. Very good game, enjoyed it. Am looking forward to playing Hellblade II which comes out in a little over two weeks.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45330 Posts

Played a lot of Stellar Blade this weekend. I’m in the last area now and things are getting really interesting. Ended up loving this game despite some of its flaws.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#59 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58434 Posts

Kind of in a weird spot right now because I finished my last story-driven game and now, outside of my backburner games (casual building games like Factorio, Capt. of Industry, etc), I don't really have anything on my list.

I did buy Pacific Drive, maybe I'll give that a go. I don't do well with scary games though.

@madrocketeer said:

Still on my second play-through of Horizon Forbidden West.

But man... ...this April 30th-May 1st junction has been super awkward. First, Creative Assembly released Thrones of Decay DLC and patch 5.0 for Total War: Warhammer III, which not only included the Elspeth vs Tamurkhan matchup I've been hyping for years, but also - finally - a fix for the bug that's been ruining my beloved Sisters of Twilight since patch 4.1 back in November. Five months, CA, five bloody months it took you to fix this.

Then, about 24 hours later, Digital Extremes launched Protea Prime for Warframe, an improved version of one of my "Main Six" frames which I've also been looking forward to for years. And I'm not even mentioning the jam-packed gaming schedule that lie ahead of me for months to come.

For now, I'm sticking to my plan with Warframe; log in to cash in my Standing reserves, but I won't be farming and cracking relics until I finish HFW. As for Warhammer III... ...that's going to have to wait until who knows when. Keeping my focus on HFW for now, but argh, having three different games I love demand my attention simultaneously is making me feel pulled in three directions. Downside of having a varied taste in video games.

Problem with those Warhammer Total War campaigns is they take up a looooot of time hahaha. It's a good problem, though.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7247 Posts

sunset arizona 2 and starwars on psvr2.

love my head set. psvr2 game library is underrated here in system wars. plenty of game to play.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7267 Posts

Still working on assassin's creed mirage looking forward to the new one announced at Unisoft forward next month.