aadpayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 aadpayne
Member since 2015 • 7 Posts

Hello.. I had to make a new account because my initial one got banned after 1 post.
Account Name: airsypairsy

Could I please get the ban removed?

Thank you for your time!

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#2 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

@aadpayne: Hello, it appears that your other account violated the Code of Conduct.

Rule:

- No spam

Includes but not limited to: promoting personal sites, making comments which have no discussion value (such as "first" or “bump"), quote pyramids or empty quoting, battle threads, YouTube spam, "chat" threads, and creating threads with little to no text where off-site content is linked or embedded. This also includes starting forum threads to promote your latest podcast or written review on another site. Repeatedly bumping and replying to spam will result in your ability to post being temporarily and then permanently revoked.

The violation was that it was a thread with nothing more than a video. This is not a site where users do that. Even in the dedicated YouTube/Streaming forum, users are required to add discussion content:

If you want to share your channel, be engaging. Don't just drop a link to your page, it will be marked as spam.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/youtubers-streamers-unite-909394554/youtubers-streamers-unite-board-rules-32040047/#1

Your account has been unbanned, but please do not make a habit out of this.