Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 deactivated-603083daae586
Member since 2017 • 2 Posts

Mods,

Obviously, this is not my main account since my original 'Starshine_M2A2' is currently on what I was lead to believe was a Karma ban after a second strike. The reason I'm contacting you now is to check whether this is still the case and the ban is temporary or whether it has now become permanent because I have suddenly been blocked from contacting you via PMs. If this is indeed the case, I have received no notification of it.

I know you have already blocked my previous attempts to contact you about this and the reason I am persisting is because it is now causing a significant amount of distress. I *need* some kind of answer from you. At this point, it doesn't matter what it is - just a response at all to this post will be enough.

Otherwise, we're talking headaches, fatigue, insomnia... And I really don't want to have to face that.

I am also out of email addresses so this is my last chance.

Thanks.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@starshinem0a0 said:

Mods,

Obviously, this is not my main account since my original 'Starshine_M2A2' is currently on what I was lead to believe was a Karma ban after a second strike. The reason I'm contacting you now is to check whether this is still the case and the ban is temporary or whether it has now become permanent because I have suddenly been blocked from contacting you via PMs. If this is indeed the case, I have received no notification of it.

I know you have already blocked my previous attempts to contact you about this and the reason I am persisting is because it is now causing a significant amount of distress. I *need* some kind of answer from you. At this point, it doesn't matter what it is - just a response at all to this post will be enough.

Otherwise, we're talking headaches, fatigue, insomnia... And I really don't want to have to face that.

I am also out of email addresses so this is my last chance.

Thanks.

Asking the same question over and over is not going to get you a different answer. The answer you'll get here is going to be the same answer that you got in the previous ATM thread you created, as well as the now -four- different PM threads you created. Your Karma ban is going to take about a while to degrade back to zero, but in addition to that you got a second strike which comes with its own one week ban which is why you will see that message for about a week. The two systems don't function sequentially, so karma will continue to degrade while the one week ban is in effect, but the karma ban will persist after the week is over. The short answer is nothing has changed since the last several times you asked.

I'm sorry if this causes you distress, but you should have thought of that before you went on yet another angry rant which resulted in this second strike and karma ban. If the idea of leaving this community causes you unease, then I suggest you learn to treat the other members of this community with respect because -any- more infractions will result in a permanent ban.

-Byshop