FreedomFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 421

User Lists: 5

#1 FreedomFighters
Member since 2020 • 3 Posts

I'm not sure if this is where I should post this, but a while back, I wrote a review for "Bendy and the Dark Revival" for PlayStation 4 on here, but something must've glitched because my initial review of the game is listed on my profile as "??" (I say initial because I wrote a second review of it after the first one glitched out that published fine). Now, there's a whole page of my reviews that I can't access unless I'm signed out because when signed in, it gives me a "500: Internal Server Error." I'm not worried about the original review in and of itself, I'd just like to be able to access my "Reviews" page without a server error. Is this something that can be fixed? I hope it can (and I hope I didn't post this on the wrong board; my apologies if I did).

zanelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2 zanelli  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 1222 Posts

@freedomfighters: Hi here, I am sorry to hear that has happened. I have tried to fix it myself, but it seems the system has really gotten itself messed up.

I am going to move this over to the Bug Reporting & Feedback forum so a dev can have a look at it.

Avatar image for freedomfighters
FreedomFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 421

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By FreedomFighters
Member since 2020 • 3 Posts

@zanelli: I'm only just seeing this now but thank you!