DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8783 Posts

Maybe that will up the topic creation and hopefully more traffic. I'm talking in OT mainly. But maybe the anime thread and the WAYLT sticky too. Just a thought.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14819 Posts

Agreed about the anime thread. That one is dead, and there is a lounge where people can talk about that.

I took a peek in WAYLT and damn... it's depressing how dead it is. A year old and only 6 pages. I dunno about that one. They could unsticky it and leave it floating around like indzman's movie thread.

Off-topic to your main points, but relating to more traffic:

This was brought up before, they could clean this place up and make it easier for more discussion by removing or combining some boards too.
-remove Sports Bar (keep sports in OT)
-remove GameSpot Polls
-remove YouTubers/Streamers Unite (it's a spam haven with no discussion)
-remove Mobile Connection (general phone apps or hardware in OT, games [lol] in Games Discussion)

Even the console specific boards are dead too. Maybe they could combine them and Retro Gaming, into Games Discussion.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56297 Posts

@SOedipus: @DEVILinIRON: I can agree some of the sticky stuff should be gone for good. OT Anime & Game Lounge is 2 of those that should be gone but keep Music, OT Lounge, and OT Rules are the one's we need the most.

But no, please keep YouTubers/Streamers Unite cause its the best place for YT spammers to go over. Sport Bar does indeed need to go and OT can always feel in the void for sports related in OT.