Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

#1 Starshine_M2A2
Member since 2006 • 5593 Posts

It’s a cesspool of idiots. Why don’t you just get rid of it and save the mods the headache?

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14815 Posts

But it is such a great source of entertainment, where folks can talk complete crap.

I would say it's the last board of entertainment. Political Gamers is a snooze-fest now. You know what board was really entertaining? Ask the Mods. There aren't that many posters left though, so they had to become less strict and all that.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56268 Posts

The day Gamespot gets rid of SW, it'll be the day I turn-in my mod badge and leave Gamespot for good. I enjoy coming to SW not because its full of fools, I get along with certain users on that forum cause I enjoy talking about games when we aren't being silly.

@SOedipus said:

But it is such a great source of entertainment, where folks can talk complete crap.

I would say it's the last board of entertainment. Political Gamers is a snooze-fest now. You know what board was really entertaining? Ask the Mods. There aren't that many posters left though, so they had to become less strict and all that.

PG maybe the mirror of SW but I really don't like political action, I just can't get into stuff like that. Its a shame most of the mods left without telling anyone. SW mods who go their were @blue_hazy_basic@AdobeArtist@Wasdie & Charizard1605 are all gone! TheErocia still comes but hardly not active.

palasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 palasta
Member since 2017 • 1407 Posts

More like corporate wars. Nowadays its all about how much money they rake in, how much money is saved, who is cheapest and has the most freebies, rather than what system has the better games and nicest things.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator

@Starshine_M2A2 said:

@davillain-: Well, considering that you’re the worst mod this site has ever had, you quitting wouldn’t be a huge loss…

Only if system wars cease to exist. But of course, Byshop will always take my place and I'm sure he won't give you a hard time😏🤭

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8442 Posts

If you don't like SW then leave. No need to be Mr. Scrooge and ruin the fun for everyone.

While SW is a cesspool of crap-talking, that is all a part of the fun. Overall SW is far from being the worst place on the internet that you can go to to enjoy a little cocky fun.

Plus all the SW vets secretly love each other. That's why we weed out the alts, obvious trolls and spam bots.

Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Starshine_M2A2

@davillain-: No, he wouldn’t - because Byshop is fair and unbiased.

Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Starshine_M2A2

@jaydan: That you all ‘love’ each other is one of the issues since you all gang up on those trying to have a civilised discussion.

Also, your account was created in 2015. Hardly makes you a ‘veteran’…

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8442 Posts

@Starshine_M2A2 said:

@jaydan: That you all ‘love’ each other is one of the issues since you all gang up on those trying to have a civilised discussion.

It is not much of a secret as I've said it at least a dozen times now that this is my second account. My original account was created in 2007, and I was a lurker before that since 2004.

I already had my 10k party, won an assortment of OTcars and even moderated unions. So yes, I'm a veteran around here.

I'm more impressed that for a user like you that's been around since 2006, you've only managed to make 5k posts. Sorry you never got your chance to have a 10k party.

The game is in the name: "System Wars." Anyone that goes there for civilized discussion must have taken a wrong turn somewhere, because System Wars has never once been about what you're trying to shut it down over.

Ironic you're actively trying to shut down SW for people talking crap to each other and you even made this thread in SW, yet you're talking mad crap on @davillain-: in this thread; furthermore, your opening sentence in your OP you called everyone that posts in SW idiots. What a hypocrite you are and you're just asking to get banned.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator

@Starshine_M2A2 said:

Keep in mind this is Bugs Reporting and Feedback, you gave your opinion on SW and that's it. No need to be this hostile and Jaydan is a well known veteran than you think cause he's been around since 2000 as a lurker and joined 2006, and I was too a lurker here around 2011 during the golden age of SW and joined late 2014. The first thing about SW is to never take things to seriously. We have good posters that like to talk about games like me, but at times, we joke each other but never take it too deep. If you don't like how SW acts, go to Games Discussion which is a safe heaven who likes to talk about games and not go into a system war fights.

Edit: Just needs to be said, Political Gamers is bay far the worst place and it gives System Wars a run for it's money. I'll gladly take SW over PG cause it's really that bad.

Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Starshine_M2A2

@jaydan said:
@Starshine_M2A2 said:

It is not much of a secret as I've said it at least a dozen times now that this is my second account. My original account was created in 2007, and I was a lurker before that since 2004.

I already had my 10k party, won an assortment of OTcars and even moderated unions. So yes, I'm a veteran around here.

I'm more impressed that for a user like you that's been around since 2006, you've only managed to make 5k posts. Sorry you never got your chance to have a 10k party.

The game is in the name: "System Wars." Anyone that goes there for civilized discussion must have taken a wrong turn somewhere, because System Wars has never once been about what you're trying to shut it down over.

Ironic you're actively trying to shut down SW for people talking crap to each other and you even made this thread in SW, yet you're talking mad crap on @davillain-: in this thread; furthermore, your opening sentence in your OP you called everyone that posts in SW idiots. What a hypocrite you are and you're just asking to get banned.

Having to create a new account implies that you were banned. So, who talks bullshit? Me or you?

Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#17 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5905 Posts

@Starshine_M2A2: Those kinds of people need a place to go. Keep it that way so they stay off the other forums.