Elon Musk sues Media Matters for reports of advertisers dropping Twitter/X due to antisemitism

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23046 Posts

@Maroxad: I understand and respect your concern, although mine is different. The Overton window has swung so far to the right that we have neo Nazi platform planks in the Republican presidential primary.

In the Republican presidential primary.

It's time to push back.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#152 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8317 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

@Maroxad: I understand and respect your concern, although mine is different. The Overton window has swung so far to the right that we have neo Nazi platform planks in the Republican presidential primary.

It's time to push back.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 mattbbpl

@sargentd: Yeah,the party has responded with that canned response for years to deflect criticism. Now it is regurgitating actual Nazi rhetoric in a national debate.

Do Nazi stuff, get compared to Nazis. That's how apt comparisons work.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 SargentD

@mattbbpl: Somebody has to stop the Nazi!!!

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Robertos
Member since 2023 • 1018 Posts

@sargentd said:
@mattbbpl said:

It's time to push back.

You're literally copy pasting a Neo Nazi conspiracy theory....

It's not our fault that's where it's from...

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 SargentD

@robertos said:
@sargentd said:
@mattbbpl said:

It's time to push back.

You're literally copy pasting a Neo Nazi conspiracy theory....

It's not our fault that's where it's from...

I heard what Vivek said, it's not Neo Nazi conspiracy.

Coolest neo nazi ever. Might even implement policies that the third Reich was infamous for.. like deporting illegal immigrants who break into the countries borders back to thier home countries. Remember when the nazis did that.

Vivek would be awesome president.

Might need to be press secretary for Trump tho and consider running 2028.

Cus you know, Trump 2024

Loading Video...

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#157 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5014 Posts

@sargentd: If Vivek is elected, it will hail the return of slavery, women will be chained to kitchen stoves, and Nazis will return while riding on the back of dinosaurs!!!

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 SargentD

@appariti0n said:

@sargentd: If Vivek is elected, it will hail the return of slavery, women will be chained to kitchen stoves, and Nazis will return while riding on the back of dinosaurs!!!

Facts

Not to mention Vivek going to put all the fatties in concentration camps

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Robertos
@sargentd said:
@appariti0n said:

Facts

A straw-man argument is not a fact. Apparit0n made those up to deflect from your objective debate loss (one of many) ITT. People are destroying and dog pilling you for being factually wrong on this specific matter, not that sad attempt at a save you just quoted.

White Supremacists Are Celebrating Vivek Ramaswamy’s ‘Great Replacement’ Rant | WIRED

Ramaswamy defends debunked conspiracy theories he shared at Republican debate - ABC News (go.com)

We're not saying Vivek is a white supremacist, we know he's just a grifter using a white supremacist conspiracy theory to get more right wing clout and votes.

@sargentd said:

Huh? Cons have higher obesity rates. He's going to round up conservatives?

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#160 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5014 Posts

@sargentd said:
@appariti0n said:

Facts

It's true!

I also, heard he will mandate that schools teach flat earth theory, and creationism rather than evolution, and that fatties don't have souls.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23949 Posts

@mattbbpl: Sadly, I was unable to view the US republican debate so I am unable to comment. I tried finding a source, but all of them blocked me for being european.

Its unfortunate, the populist right parties in europe, only really get into power over here after they moderate their views somewhat. But it seems like in the US, the republicans are doing the complete opposite. Going more extreme, hopefully if Biden Wins 2024, they will finally learn their lesson.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By SargentD
Loading Video...

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#163  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38684 Posts

@sargentd:

cool.

so how's that democratic plot to replace white voters going?

how many of these immigrants voted in 2020/22? please provide detailed data.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By SargentD
@comp_atkins said:

@sargentd:

cool.

so how's that democratic plot to replace white american voters going?

I never claimed illegals are voting now. But there is an effort by democrats to allow them to vote. NY democrats tried to allow them to vote in the mayor race but luckily it was shut down by Supreme Court.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/new-york-judge-rules-law-allowing-non-citizens-vote-is-unconstitutional-2022-06-27/

I'm willing to bet democrats will continue to not secure the border, allow millions of people to continue comming into the country illegally, then once the problem is too far gone to do anything about it, offer some kind of blanket amnesty to allow them to vote and stay.

And the voices of all Americans will be watered down in our elections. Elections will be won by which party offers more money/benefits to these people.

Anything constitutional won't matter, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, right to bare arms, freedom to protest, none of that will matter. Because a giant voting block won't care about any of it, they will just want free services. Because that's why they came.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By SargentD

Be logical about it. What happens if you just dump a mass number of people from a foreign country into your country.

What would happen to the UK for example if you had 30 million Chinese citizens come into UK. Think about it. What would happen if you just dropped 30 million immigrants from China into the UK. No assimilation. Just let 30 million people from China just come and live in the UK.

How does that affect the political landscape? Your economy? Your culture?

The thing about "the great replacement theory" is some of you guys are so caught up on race... you don't recognize that people around the world have very different values.. skin color is arbitrary, it's the difference in values and lack of assimilation thats a threat. Not race.

America has a constitution, we have a bill of rights, most countries in the world do no have this, I'd like to think the rights we govern by would be long lasting, but when you dump millions of economic refugees from foreign coutries...that never cared about any of those values.. it has serious consequences.

It's not "conspiracy theory" it's common sense.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 SargentD

Look at the numbers

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2023/10/29/us/illegal-border-crossings-data.html

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Robertos
@sargentd said:
Loading Video...

Why are you citing op-eds by far right lunatics?

This doesn't alter fact checks and encyclopedias I linked. You're objectively losing this "debate".

@sargentd said:

Look at the numbers

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2023/10/29/us/illegal-border-crossings-data.html

This doesn't show Illegals are replacing the native population. It just shows how many came in.

I thought this was the great replacement theory, not "illegal immigration happened".

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Robertos
@sargentd said:

Be logical about it. What happens if you just dump a mass number of people from a foreign country into your country.

1. You are against legal immigration too? Why? Data shows they are currently a huge boon to the country. Especially if birth rates decline.

2. Democrats are dumping in these legal migrants? Link? Prove Democrats are causing the total yearly migration to US. Then you have to prove they are doing it for politics rather than the real benefits of migration.

If you're not talking about legal migrants and just illegal ones, then there is no replacement going on with just them.

@sargentd said:

but when you dump millions of economic refugees from foreign coutries...that never cared about any of those values.. it has serious consequences.

Migrants have lower crime rates than natural born, and positively effect the economy.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Robertos
@sargentd said:
@comp_atkins said:

@sargentd:

cool.

Anything constitutional won't matter, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, right to bare arms, freedom to protest, none of that will matter. Because a giant voting block won't care about any of it, they will just want free services. Because that's why they came.

Your post was more fictional than me just quoting LOTR passages.

There isn't enough illegals to displace/replace the American population by themselves. They aren't allowed to vote. And you don't seem to care about the freedom of speech, press, and protest when it comes to liberals. Or other freedoms.

The thing about "the great replacement theory" is some of you guys are so caught up on race... you don't recognize that people around the world have very different values.. skin color is arbitrary, it's the difference in values and lack of assimilation thats a threat. Not race.

Bullshit. This theory is entirely about race and you even posted a video showing you thought that as well earlier.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 comp_atkins

@sargentd said:
@comp_atkins said:

@sargentd:

cool.

I never claimed illegals are voting now. But there is an effort by democrats to allow them to vote. NY democrats tried to allow them to vote in the mayor race but luckily it was shut down by Supreme Court.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/new-york-judge-rules-law-allowing-non-citizens-vote-is-unconstitutional-2022-06-27/

I'm willing to bet democrats will continue to not secure the border, allow millions of people to continue comming into the country illegally, then once the problem is too far gone to do anything about it, offer some kind of blanket amnesty to allow them to vote and stay.

And the voices of all Americans will be watered down in our elections. Elections will be won by which party offers more money/benefits to these people.

lol wow.

this guy everyone.

he's got a bead on the inner workings of the minds of millions of immigrants.

you must use your powers for the greater good.

GO superman! GO!

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 comp_atkins
@robertos said:
@sargentd said:
Loading Video...

This doesn't alter fact checks and encyclopedias I linked. You're objectively losing this "debate".

@sargentd said:

Look at the numbers

This doesn't show Illegals are replacing the native population. It just shows how many came in.

I thought this was the great replacement theory, not "illegal immigration happened".

it's replacement because the neck-beard basement dwellers bitching about it can't find women to procreate with so can't fight to "keep our stock pure"

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 SargentD

@comp_atkins said:
@robertos said:
@sargentd said:
Loading Video...

@sargentd said:

Look at the numbers

it's replacement because the neck-beard basement dwellers bitching about it can't find women to procreate with so can't fight to "keep our stock pure"

@comp_atkins said:
@sargentd said:
@comp_atkins said:

@sargentd:

cool.

lol wow.

this guy everyone.

he's got a bead on the inner workings of the minds of millions of immigrants.

you must use your powers for the greater good.

GO superman! GO!

I wish I was wrong lol

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 SargentD
@robertos said:
@sargentd said:

1. You are against legal immigration too? Why? Data shows they are currently a huge boon to the country. Especially if birth rates decline.

Where did I say anything bad about people applying for citizenship legally?

That's what every immigrant should be doing.

That system can work because we can vet who we allow in, make sure they aren't criminals, we also make them go through a process that even teaches them about our country, and there is a population Cap on how many we can take per year. 1 million per year. (We take more legal immigrants than any other country in the world). Once we hit that cap we can't allow more until next year. There are good reasons we cap on the amount allowed to come in per year. Having no cap is unsustainable for any country. That's why having secure borders is important.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 SargentD
@robertos said:
@sargentd said:

2. Democrats are dumping in these legal migrants? Link? Prove Democrats are causing the total yearly migration to US. Then you have to prove they are doing it for politics rather than the real benefits of migration.

If you're not talking about legal migrants and just illegal ones, then there is no replacement going on with just them.

@sargentd said:

Democrats aren't physically dumping them here. You know that.

They just refuse to do anything to secure the border or stop illegals from comming illegally.

Even in thier language, they tell them to come! "Come to our cities, we will take care of you no matter what"

Look at the Sanctuary City nonsense, that's all leftists, all democrats pushing for that nonsense.

So yeah... they come!! Democrats are telling them too.

Already posted the link talking about how dems in NY tried to give them the right to vote in local elections.

Look at the number of illegal crossings since biden got in, it tripled

Biden immediately got rid of the remain in Mexico policy and title 42.

It increased illegal crossings by an insane amount. We are over 2 million illegals this year, that's double the amount of legal citizens we can take per year. This isn't sustainable.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

@sargentd: Border policy hasn't been decreased. In fact, during the current administration more illegal entries have been caught.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 SargentD

@LJS9502_basic said:

@sargentd: Border policy hasn't been decreased. In fact, during the current administration more illegal entries have been caught.

Because we have x3 the amount of illegal crossings in general

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Robertos
@sargentd said:
@robertos said:
@sargentd said:

@sargentd said:

They just refuse to do anything to secure the border or stop illegals from comming illegally.

1. Provide citation illegals are replacing the American population. As in more illegals that actually stay (from the Southern border only) than natural born + legal migrants per year.

The starting point of your bullshit version of replacement theory simply can not exist until this fact is met.

2. Democrats are not bringing them in, as most of this appears to be merely overstayed visas. Most Democrats are also not trying to let them vote, that was an isolated case. I have seen no fact to indicate they want to replace Americans.

PolitiFact | No, House Democrats did not vote to allow noncitizens to vote as part of HR 1

The bogus claim that Democrats seek to register ‘illegal aliens’ to vote - The Washington Post

For 7th Consecutive Year, Visa Overstays Exceeded Illegal Border Crossings : NPR

This is worse than Flat Earther levels of crazy and is a debunked theory,

Ramaswamy defends debunked conspiracy theories he shared at Republican debate - ABC News (go.com)

Replacement theory | Definition, Conspiracy Theory, Renaud Camus, & Facts | Britannica

@sargentd said:

It increased illegal crossings by an insane amount. We are over 2 million illegals this year, that's double the amount of legal citizens we can take per year. This isn't sustainable.

1. Link to the 2 million illegal aliens successfully entering and staying in USA? Their population declined recently..

• The most common country of birth for unauthorized immigrants is Mexico. However, the population of unauthorized immigrants from Mexico dropped by 900,000 from 2017 to 2021, to 4.1 million.

You're suggesting it increased by 50% in 2023 alone? Sure...

2. That 2 million, if true, still puts it under a replacement rate....we had over 4.5 million born and naturalized.

Your own cobbled together fake damage control version of Replacement Theory fails. You already linked a youtube and article implying it was about race, specifically whites, being replaced. Stop flailing we know what you're really on about.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 SargentD

@robertos said:
@sargentd said:
@robertos said:
@sargentd said:

@sargentd said:

@sargentd said:

1. Link to the 2 million illegal aliens successfully entering and staying in USA? Their population declined recently..

• The most common country of birth for unauthorized immigrants is Mexico. However, the population of unauthorized immigrants from Mexico dropped by 900,000 from 2017 to 2021, to 4.1 million.

You're suggesting it increased by 50% in 2023 alone? Sure...

2. That 2 million, if true, still puts it under a replacement rate....we had over 4.5 million born and naturalized.

I'm not suggesting it, I'm showing you the actual numbers. Yes in both 2022 and 2023 we broke 2 million in illegals entering. We need to bring back remain in mexico/Title 42.

Now check out the birthrates of these people entering illegally vs American birthrate.

Vivek wants to end birthright citizenship to stop the incentive to cross only to have your baby be born on American soil to skip the legal process of becomming a legal citizen. Some that's radical but it makes alot of sense.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By SargentD

@robertos:

• In 2014, one in five births (791,000) in the United States was to an immigrant mother (legal or illegal). Our best estimate is that legal immigrants accounted for 12.4 percent (494,000) of all births, and illegal immigrants accounted for 7.5 percent (297,000).

We know in 2014 illegals accounted for 7.5% of all births in the US.

You know it's way higher since then..

https://cis.org/Report/Births-Legal-and-Illegal-Immigrants-US

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Robertos
@sargentd said:

@robertos:

• In 2014, one in five births (791,000) in the United States was to an immigrant mother (legal or illegal). Our best estimate is that legal immigrants accounted for 12.4 percent (494,000) of all births, and illegal immigrants accounted for 7.5 percent (297,000).

We know in 2014 illegals accounted for 7.5% of all births in the US.

https://cis.org/Report/Births-Legal-and-Illegal-Immigrants-US

So it's not even remotely replacing...this is 3rd grade math bro....thanks for the link I'm saving it as even more proof that this conspiracy theory is fake.

@sargentd said:

Now check out the birthrates of these people entering illegally vs American birthrate.

1.Yeah, it's tiny. You would have to multiply that number 8 for it to be a replacement rate. Lmao.

2. Those babies are Americans, so this IS about race.....

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Robertos
@sargentd said:
@robertos said:

I'm not suggesting it, I'm showing you the actual numbers. Yes in both 2022 and 2023 we broke 2 million in illegals entering.

That's just apprehensions...not the number of undocumented who became part of the US population lol.

How are you so bad at debating lol. Two million illegals were not added to the US undocumented population (which is currently around 12 million).

12 million people, many of which are just overstayed visas and none of whom can vote. What a big replacement. 🤣

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 SargentD

@robertos said:
@sargentd said:
@robertos said:

I'm not suggesting it, I'm showing you the actual numbers. Yes in both 2022 and 2023 we broke 2 million in illegals entering.

That's apprehensions...

How are you so bad at debating

Apprehension means nothing.. they are just released into the US..

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Robertos
@sargentd said:
@robertos said:
@sargentd said:
@robertos said:

That's apprehensions...

How are you so bad at debating

Apprehension means nothing.. they are just released into the US..

Quote the specific number of those 2 million who were completely released into the US and added to the Undocumented populated. Link the figure, you are giving me red-herrings.

You also didn't provide data showing this is all due to Democrats and they are doing it to replace Natural citizens. That's all fake.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By SargentD

@robertos: I believe it's something like 10-15% of apprehensions result in actual deportation. Most are just released back into the US.

Considering illegal immigration is about 3x higher today than in 2014, I'd say it's safe to assume illegal immigrants are easily on pace to make up about a quarter all births in the US. Can you not see the trajectory here. These aren't even US citizens

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Robertos
@sargentd said:

@robertos: I believe it's something like 10-15% of apprehensions result in actual deportation. Most are just released back into the US.

Considering illegal immigration is about 3x higher today than in 2014, I'd say it's safe to assume illegal immigrants are easily on pace to make up about a quarter all births in the US. Can you not see the trajectory here. These aren't even US citizens

This analysis represents our first attempt to estimate the illegal immigrant population, also referred to as the unauthorized or undocumented, using the monthly Current Population Survey (CPS) or “household survey”. We hope to further refine our methods in the future. We estimate that in January of 2022 the illegal immigrant population stood at 11.35 million — a 1.13 million increase over January 2021 when President Biden took office and the ongoing border surge began. Our preliminary estimate for February is 11.46 million. However, our January and February 2022 estimates are not substantially different from our January 2019 estimate of 11.48 million, before the pandemic began.

Estimating the Illegal Immigrant Population (cis.org)

Yikes: Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) - Bias and Credibility - Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)

This is a White Nationalist far right fake news site that you used (CIS), and somehow even when using fake data is STILL shitting on your primary claims. Lmao we had a higher estimated undocumented population in 2016 and 2019 than 2022, so is Trump the actual culprit of the Great Replacement!? And even if you spin the above, that's 1.1 million added undocumented (many of which are unstayed visas) million vs 4.5 million added natural/naturalized in 2022. That's some fucking replacement 🤣.

There is zero indication this outpaces natural born + naturalized, or legal migrants. There is no replacement. There is no voting for these people. It's not due to Democrats wanting to phase out any type of peoples. You will not find citation against any of these 3 key facts.

P.S. This is 23% of the Immigrant population and 3% of the US population. And they can't even vote so what are we even talking about. Muh replacement. 🤦‍♀️🤣

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 mattbbpl
@sargentd said:

I can see the trajectory you want us to buy into. Bioshock Infinite was supposed to be satire about white nationalists, not a call to join their ranks.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 SargentD

@mattbbpl said:
@sargentd said:

I can see the trajectory you want us to buy into. Bioshock Infinite was supposed to be satire about white nationalists, not a call to join their ranks.

Lol...

Another case of "uncomfortable truths".

I dont give a shit about race, but I do give a shit about the constitution and our rights as a country. I don't want an influx of people only comming here for money and welfare. Not to mention the numbers of illegals getting in is just flat out unsustainable. These people still need everything Americans need, hospitals, infrastructure, housing, schools.

Are you guys noticing how much Chicago and NYC is struggling right now just to provide for the tiny amount sent to them. Eric Adam's is talking about cutting basic service departments.. it's not sustainable.

(I'm sure there is something clever about the bioshock reference but that game was shit and I put it down after the first 5 hours, couldn't get into it. Only bioshock I got far in was 1)

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Robertos
@sargentd said:

https://www.newsweek.com/democrats-are-massive-hypocrites-so-called-great-replacement-theory-opinion-1708768

@sargentd said:
@mattbbpl said:

@sargentd: I didn't disprove it, you conceded.

Also, that Newsweek article isn't the party platform.

already posted Joe Bidens own words in the video posted above

But yeah this has been apart of the democrat party for a long time

Loading Video...

Should have deleted your fake news posts. You were strictly referring to this pertaining to race.

Scum.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Robertos

@sargentd said:
@mattbbpl said:

but I do give a shit about the constitution and our rights as a country.

But aren't you a Trump fan? Guess not then?

@sargentd said:

I don't want an influx of people only comming here for money and welfare.

About that,

The GOP Base Benefits Most From Government-Assistance Programs: - The Atlantic

Lmao.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 SargentD

@robertos said:
@sargentd said:

https://www.newsweek.com/democrats-are-massive-hypocrites-so-called-great-replacement-theory-opinion-1708768

@sargentd said:
@mattbbpl said:

@sargentd: I didn't disprove it, you conceded.

Also, that Newsweek article isn't the party platform.

already posted Joe Bidens own words in the video posted above

But yeah this has been apart of the democrat party for a long time

Loading Video...

Should have deleted your fake news posts. You were strictly referring to this pertaining to race.

Scum.

Nah that's not me talking.

That's your buddy Joe Biden who's talking about race.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By SargentD

@robertos: foreign born population increased more in Joe Bidens first 13 months in office than Trumps entire 4 years in office.

Reading your link.

That's interesting

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Robertos
@sargentd said:

@robertos: foreign born population increased more in Joe Bidens first 13 months in office than Trumps entire 4 years in office.

Reading your link.

That's interesting

1. I was just throwing your own source back at you. Even a far right white nationalist fake news website can't go as far as making or agreeing with your insane claims lol!

2. The undocumented population of USA was higher during Trump, according to your own source. Your source gives data that suggests the illegal population can not be replacing the natural + naturalized + legal ones. 3% of the population and less growth...

3. The source is garbage fake news. Again, I was just throwing it back at you since you used it earlier ITT and even your own source mentions nothing about replacement.

Why does everything go back to White Nationalists with you regarding this topic. This is deeply troubling behavior. Why are so many of your claims for the last few pages from white supremacist ideology and organizations?

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Robertos
@sargentd said:

You twice defended the the race version (you know, the real fucking thing) of The Great Replacement theory ITT. Just stop, we can scroll back. You're scum.

Now you're damage controlling by saying you meant illegals, but there is 0 data showing illegals will replace anybody.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 SargentD

@robertos said:
@sargentd said:

You twice defended the the race version (you know, the real fucking thing) of The Great Replacement theory ITT. Just stop, we can scroll back. You're scum.

Now you're damage controlling by saying you meant illegals, but there is 0 data showing illegals will replace anybody.

I never talked about race. I specifically broke down to you in this thread the replacement isn't about race.(lack of assimilation and cultural values) Americans vs non Americans. (And that was exactly what Vivek was talking about as well, how this whole conversation started)

Its only about race to democrats like Joe Biden.(which to him it is about race) Because the left is dumb asf over identity politics and don't gaf about diversity of thought anymore because they are an absolute hivemind that puts way to much value into arbitrary surface level bs like race, gender, sexual orientation.

The threat isn't the color of people's skin changing the demographics, it's the ideologies of the people flooding the country not the race. If they don't respect or care about the values or principles of America then America will be more like where they came from. Places like Guatemala, Afghanistan, China, ect, don't align well with our constitution. Unchecked mass migration is bad for all Americans.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 SargentD

@sargentd said:

What would happen to the UK for example if you had 30 million Chinese citizens come into UK. Think about it. What would happen if you just dropped 30 million immigrants from China into the UK. No assimilation. Just let 30 million people from China just come and live in the UK.

How does that affect the political landscape? Your economy? Your culture?

America has a constitution, we have a bill of rights, most countries in the world do no have this, I'd like to think the rights we govern by would be long lasting, but when you dump millions of economic refugees from foreign coutries...that never cared about any of those values.. it has serious consequences.

It's not "conspiracy theory" it's common sense.

I broke it down for you

@robertos said:
@sargentd said:
@comp_atkins said:

@sargentd:

cool.

Your post was more fictional than me just quoting LOTR passages.

There isn't enough illegals to displace/replace the American population by themselves. They aren't allowed to vote. And you don't seem to care about the freedom of speech, press, and protest when it comes to liberals. Or other freedoms.

Bullshit. This theory is entirely about race and you even posted a video showing you thought that as well earlier.

You rejected my breakdown, I can't help that your desperate to make it about race. The video I shared is of joe biden "shrug" can't help he's a race obsessed democrat

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Robertos
@sargentd said:
@robertos said:
@sargentd said:

I never talked about race. I specifically broke down to you in this thread the replacement isn't about race.

You gave two links directly showing you were talking about race since that's literally what the Great Replacement Theory is about lol. You and Vivek both damage controlling, love it.

@sargentd said:

Places like Guatemala, Afghanistan, China, ect, don't align well with our constitution. Unchecked mass migration is bad for all Americans.

What, Chinese immigrants have very low crime. Same with Afghanistan immigrants. What even is this. What do you mean?

Migration is good for America going by all studies. Are you just talking about the 2% Illegals from the Southern Borders? They don't have the numbers to replace anyone....so what replacement are you talking about?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By SargentD
@robertos said:
@sargentd said:
@robertos said:
@sargentd said:

I never talked about race. I specifically broke down to you in this thread the replacement isn't about race.

You gave two links directly showing you were talking about race since that's literally what the Great Replacement Theory is about lol. You and Vivek both damage controlling, love it.

@sargentd said:

Places like Guatemala, Afghanistan, China, ect, don't align well with our constitution. Unchecked mass migration is bad for all Americans.

What, Chinese immigrants have very low crime. Same with Afghanistan immigrants. What even is this.

What links?

I'm talking about cultures that don't assimilate with our constitutional values, not crime.

what replacement are you talking about?

replacing American culture and constitutional values

With foreign culture that doesn't assimilate with those constitutional values.

We want people that come here to understand why they want to be here, not just people that are looking for money/benefits.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Robertos

@sargentd said:

I broke it down for you

None of what you wrote made any sense going by peer reviewed studies on US Immigration. I do not care about your ranting when the facts disagree.

@sargentd said:

You rejected my breakdown, I can't help that your desperate to make it about race.

The Great Replacement Theory is about race and the first two links you gave on it discussed race. You then got scared and are now damage controlling. But even your damage control is comings off as oddly xenophobic.

@sargentd said:

I'm talking about cultures that don't assimilate with our constitutional values, not crime.

Huh? What does this even mean? Chinese immigrants are successful and have extremely low crime. I assume following the law better than most demographics is following the constitution properly too right?

What culture and values are you talking about? This is a weird take.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 SargentD

@robertos said:
@sargentd said:

I broke it down for you

None of what you wrote made any sense going by peer reviewed studies on US Immigration. I do not care about your ranting when the facts disagree.

@sargentd said:

You rejected my breakdown, I can't help that your desperate to make it about race.

The Great Replacement Theory is about race and the first two links you gave on it discussed race. You then got scared and are now damage controlling. But even your damage control is comings off as oddly xenophobic.

@sargentd said:

Huh? What does this even mean? Chinese immigrants are successful and have extremely low crime. I assume following the law better than most demographics is following the constitution properly too right?

Just to be clear I am talking about illegal immigrants, not legal ones.

Legal immigrants from all places assimilate much better than illegal ones.

What links did I share, show receipts.

American Culture and Values.

Read the constitution, read the amendments of the bill of rights

Americans should care about those rights, many illegals from Guatemala, Afghanistan, and China do not. They do not plan on assimilating to American values. Many only come here for economic opportunity

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Robertos
@sargentd said:
@robertos said:
@sargentd said:

I broke it down for you

@sargentd said:

@sargentd said:

Just to be clear I am talking about illegal immigrants, not legal ones.

Then there is no great replacement theory. Vivek used the wrong words or is damage controlling. That's .1% of the population and they can't vote. They ain't replacing jack shit. That figure is for ones that Democrats in any way "might" be responsible for (although it's mostly a Covid based loss and resurgence, combined with economic and war conditions in South America) .

You have nothing lol. Bad damage control, this new definition of great replacement you and Vivek made up doesn't work. Go back to the real one you were defending on page 1.

@sargentdsaid:

And as far as the tweet which Elon replied too.. I don't even find it scandalous or even close to being offensive.

No Caption Provided

@sargentd said:
@mattbbpl said:

@sargentd: Should I not find the assertions that "Jews push hatred against white people," and "Jews are flooding the country with minorities," offensive?

Sure you can be offended by it, but why do you want it to be censored.

I know where the statement is coming from. Ill try to break it down for you (respectfully). Its referring to how many in the Jewish community have embraced the idea of white privilege, that white people are oppressor's, that white people are and were evil colonists. That white people control the world through systematic oppression.