Roll Call: Old threads smell edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 172

User Lists: 0

#501  Edited By TAMKFan
Member since 2004 • 33351 Posts

Happy Holidays everyone. The new year (and decade) is just on the horizon. I also had a pretty decent Christmas.

ice_radon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#502  Edited By ice_radon
Member since 2002 • 70464 Posts

@TAMKFan said:

Happy Holidays everyone. The new year (and decade) is just on the horizon. I also had a pretty decent Christmas.

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year! Its officially New Years Eve! Kind of cool that we have a small group of people here that try to regularly check in still! More adventures next year.

Anyone have any big moments from last year? Any plans for New Years? It was an okay year overall, some tough times, but overall I think I could call it positive. Lots of growing as well. As for new years, probably make something special for dinner rather than the regular vegetable rice stews that have been regular rotation for awhile.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#503 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127526 Posts

@ice_radon said:
@TAMKFan said:

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year! Its officially New Years Eve! Kind of cool that we have a small group of people here that try to regularly check in still! More adventures next year.

Anyone have any big moments from last year? Any plans for New Years? It was an okay year overall, some tough times, but overall I think I could call it positive. Lots of growing as well. As for new years, probably make something special for dinner rather than the regular vegetable rice stews that have been regular rotation for awhile.

New Year will be celebrated somewhat early. Trying to have my kid up until midnight isn't worth it.

Which also means I will be heading to bed before midnight, and will probably hit the gym tomorrow while most people are hangover :P

kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#504  Edited By kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115434 Posts

Just realized how close the created date of this account is to the new year :P
This kitty is old xD

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#505 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56401 Posts

@kitty said:

Just realized how close the created date of this account is to the new year :P

This kitty is old xD

Those 9 lives sure do come in handy ;)

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#506 DaVillain  Moderator

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#507 DaVillain  Moderator

Say bye bye to this smelly RC and hello with the new RC: Roll Call: Super Villain edition

Catalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#508 Catalli  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 3453 Posts

@crimsonbrute: I left because there was too much toxicity surrounding political discussions. During the last four years, basic humanity has become politicized (elderly lives versus keeping quarterly GDP afloat is just the latest example, let alone BLM, extrajudicial executions by police or the ever-lasting debate about climate change) and and I refuse to take part in it. It's just too much, so **** trying to "moderate" fascist views, and **** engaging with those who will be remembered as comparable to nazis, of which there were (are?) many on these forums. Either they drag us down forever, in which case my views won't ever matter, or they won't drag us down forever, in which case my views here are validated. Either way, I'm a happier person not engaging with scum and just living my best life.

Toodles.