War in Ukraine - Anyone else notice growing Ukrainian Nationalism against Russian citizens?

• 56 results
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#51 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58463 Posts

@uninspiredcup: I don't know how anyone can even stand to listen to Tucker. His tone and delivery is condescending as hell, and his points are ludicrous and his bullshit easily disproven.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8345 Posts
@uninspiredcup said:
@sargentd said:

Litteraly didn't happen cup. Your living in your own dillusions now friend.

Loading Video...

*Cough*

You said one of your greatest memories is of ME sharing this in PG. Never happened Cup.never talked about zelensky not wearing a suit.

Guarantee your the one who shared this in PG

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#53 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8345 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

@sargentd: Hey don't blame me, I didn't set the bar 😋 Trump, Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson, Roger Stone, and other abusers of free speech did.

The people you seem to support are the ones ruining things for the rest of us. The rich that can hire lawyers to protect themselves from their abuses are ruining it for the rest of us that actual have to live with the consequences of our actions.

None of this rambling has a thing to do with what we were talking about, it's just you venting about people your don't like.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59267 Posts
@mrbojangles25 said:

@uninspiredcup: I don't know how anyone can even stand to listen to Tucker. His tone and delivery is condescending as hell, and his points are ludicrous and his bullshit easily disproven.

Johnny FUCKING foreigner? In MY congress? Not wearing A SUIT? Do we REALLY hate ourselves that much? Do we REALLY hate America, that much? Who DOES he think he is?

Unrelated -

Goebbels put way too much effort in. Should have just started every sentence with "Are we", "Is it really?", "Are we, as Germans really?" "Is this really"? Over and over.

Works wonders.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#55 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58463 Posts

@sargentd said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

@sargentd: Hey don't blame me, I didn't set the bar 😋 Trump, Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson, Roger Stone, and other abusers of free speech did.

The people you seem to support are the ones ruining things for the rest of us. The rich that can hire lawyers to protect themselves from their abuses are ruining it for the rest of us that actual have to live with the consequences of our actions.

None of this rambling has a thing to do with what we were talking about, it's just you venting about people your don't like.

Well, the topic is about nationalistic tendencies (especially speech), and those guys I listed are really good at using nationalism to fuel their propaganda...so it has a whole lot to do with the topic.

They're also all very pro-Putin.

So, really...has a lot to do with what we are talking about.

I do tend to ramble, though, I should try to make my posts a bit more concise.

It's like this one time, I was talking with my dad, and we were talking about WWII and then I brought up my roommate's friends dad's experience with his grandpa that was in WWII and, well, that's why In n' Out burger is amazing.