And Still, PC is the Worst Gaming Platform

• 137 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bansheesdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#101 Bansheesdie
Member since 2004 • 15057 Posts
[QUOTE="Shadow_op"] well if u didnt notice....we're on eachothers friends lists :| :lol:

Oh yeah. I don't really pay attention anymore because of all the requests I get because of my videos.
Kev_Unreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 Kev_Unreal
Member since 2007 • 2818 Posts

[QUOTE="malikmmm"]u console jokies r really out of ur mind :roll:Bansheesdie
Are you talking about a specific person, or all in general.

He was talking about those that just only plays console gaming and dislike PC gaming.

theboxmike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 theboxmike
Member since 2005 • 2615 Posts

PC gets nothing but repetitive dungeon games with orcs, elves, and other stuff which Virgins love.  Sorry but I don't want to take turns moving my spacecraft.  RTS games are possible the worst genre out there.  All other games get ported anyways.  Now ALL their good exclusives are now gone.  And finally, Killzone 2 will own all the other Half Life Episodes.

THHBO.
cshwzp
You're sig = :lol:

Dude incase you havnt noticed.....killzone sucks

Oo And Half life Ep 2 will Own 9/10 fps that come out in 2007

lagos4u2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 lagos4u2c
Member since 2004 • 81 Posts

Is it just me or is it the fact that the console fanboys who usually bash PC Gaming are Sony fanboys?  Oh, and to TC, u have been reported.

Oni_Ookami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#105 Oni_Ookami
Member since 2005 • 2765 Posts
You might be right but i coudlent imagine playing my RTS's and MMORPG's on anything else.
Hot_Potato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#106 Hot_Potato
Member since 2004 • 3422 Posts
[QUOTE="cshwzp"][QUOTE="Shadow_op"]Crysis /thread

Will be ported to the PS3. Bookmark It.

Hate to break it to you but your precious little POS3 isn't powerful enough.
WeAreToast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 WeAreToast
Member since 2006 • 2365 Posts
PC gets nothing but repetitive dungeon games with orcs, elves, and other stuff which Virgins love.  Sorry but I don't want to take turns moving my spacecraft.  RTS games are possible the worst genre out there.  All other games get ported anyways.  Now ALL their good exclusives are now gone.  And finally, Killzone 2 will own all the other Half Life Episodes.

THHBO.
cshwzp
I wouldn't be surprised if you got owned by the WOW players for that.
16bitkevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#108 16bitkevin
Member since 2005 • 3962 Posts
[QUOTE="cshwzp"][QUOTE="Shadow_op"]Crysis /thread

Way to contradict yourself with the whole "things that virgins love" thing.
Hot_Potato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Hot_Potato

[QUOTE="cshwzp"][QUOTE="smokeydabear076"][QUOTE="cshwzp"][QUOTE="Cpt_Meh"][QUOTE="cshwzp"][QUOTE="Cpt_Meh"][QUOTE="cshwzp"][QUOTE="Shadow_op"]Crysis /threadWahoo2k

And will own the PC version.

LOL, it will be a massive downgrade. Even then, it may, MAY only push 30fps. Much like Motorstorm.

Most Hermits can't even afford to upgrade their computer to run Crysis.

Could you provide some evidence to support these statistics?

Its more like a common fact.

you're a douche

it's fact because I just said you are.

Finally someone gets the facts straight
Hot_Potato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Hot_Potato
Sony has confirmed that the Killzone 2 trailer is in game. Hermits fail again.cshwzp
This is coming from the same people who say MotorStorm runs 1080p 60 fps.
Berem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Berem
Member since 2003 • 947 Posts
"RTS games are possible the worst genre out there." Tell that to the millions of RTS players.. your post is completely opinionated, and it shows blindingly bright. If you don't like PC games, don't play them. Certainly don't give us your shallow opinion.
Faber_Fighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Faber_Fighter
Member since 2006 • 1890 Posts
PC gets nothing but repetitive dungeon games with orcs, elves, and other stuff which Virgins love. Sorry but I don't want to take turns moving my spacecraft. RTS games are possible the worst genre out there. All other games get ported anyways. Now ALL their good exclusives are now gone. And finally, Killzone 2 will own all the other Half Life Episodes.

THHBO.
cshwzp

:lol: That right there is sig-worthy, but i'll be nice :P
Avatar image for fatzombiepigeon
fatzombiepigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#113 fatzombiepigeon
Member since 2005 • 8199 Posts
STALKER? Crysis?
Avatar image for Bluestorm-Kalas
Bluestorm-Kalas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Bluestorm-Kalas
Member since 2006 • 13073 Posts
While I agree with the fact that PC has only FPS/RTS games, that doesn't mean that it isn't enjoyed for gaming.
x_boyfriend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 x_boyfriend
Member since 2005 • 718 Posts
[QUOTE="Wahoo2k"]

[QUOTE="cshwzp"][QUOTE="smokeydabear076"][QUOTE="cshwzp"][QUOTE="Cpt_Meh"][QUOTE="cshwzp"][QUOTE="Cpt_Meh"][QUOTE="cshwzp"][QUOTE="Shadow_op"]Crysis /threadHot_Potato

And will own the PC version.

LOL, it will be a massive downgrade. Even then, it may, MAY only push 30fps. Much like Motorstorm.

Most Hermits can't even afford to upgrade their computer to run Crysis.

Could you provide some evidence to support these statistics?

Its more like a common fact.

you're a douche

it's fact because I just said you are.

Finally someone gets the facts straight

Now that -- my friends -- is OWNAGE.
Yoruichii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Yoruichii
Member since 2006 • 565 Posts
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=PC&word2=consoles

/thread
FoamingPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 FoamingPanda
Member since 2003 • 2567 Posts
I guess when your mind can scarcely process a thought greater than, "put crosshair on thing with muzzle flash and press button," PC games would seem difficult, boring, and unattractive...
Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts
Time to leave this thread and play some Godsistence: Fall of PC Gaming.

THHBO.
cshwzp

Have fun with your AA mouseless console fps. I refuse to play fps on a controller anymore its like going back to the stone age.
Shadow_op

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Shadow_op
Member since 2006 • 4566 Posts
[QUOTE="Hot_Potato"][QUOTE="cshwzp"][QUOTE="Shadow_op"]Crysis /thread

Hate to break it to you but your precious little POS3 isn't powerful enough.

he doesn't listen to facts :lol:
Smoke89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#120 Smoke89
Member since 2003 • 3575 Posts
PC gets nothing but repetitive dungeon games with orcs, elves, and other stuff which Virgins love. Sorry but I don't want to take turns moving my spacecraft. RTS games are possible the worst genre out there. All other games get ported anyways. Now ALL their good exclusives are now gone. And finally, Killzone 2 will own all the other Half Life Episodes.

THHBO.
cshwzp

Killzone will never even be in the same league as Half Life..... Half Life made the FPS genre what it is..... PC gaming did more than any other platform for gaming and continues to do so. If you honestly think a sequal to killzone, which was extremely mediorce, will ever compare to Half Life or HL2 you are wrong by fact not opnion.
Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Danm_999
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts
Guys, the TC thinks Killzone is the best FPS ever. Not even Cows will side with him on this.

Just let this thread fade away.
fedameda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 fedameda
Member since 2005 • 2340 Posts
Didn;t Kutaragi say that the PS3 is a personal computer?
Your arguement makes total sense now
Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Danm_999
Didn;t Kutaragi say that the PS3 is a personal computer?
Your arguement makes total sense now
fedameda

Sony's hype now;

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2006/06/01/sony-president-says-ps3-will-replace-pc.htm

Sony's hype 7 years ago

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/TECH/computing/02/01/emotion.engine.idg/

Oh I'm sure it'll be true THIS TIME.

As for the TC, he's just a Mad cow in pro-active damage control (ie, making a thread like this to hide the fact that Sony has a really weak library for 2007) to draw focus away from his precious PS3. How many exclusives has the PC lost to PS3 lately?
Cycloptis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#124 Cycloptis
Member since 2004 • 18249 Posts
Wow, it's almost as if I saw this exact thread at SW.com!
Flaming_Smoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#125 Flaming_Smoke
Member since 2006 • 2132 Posts
dudes its all opinions the pc isn't the Worst gaming platform.
Avatar image for phoenixan_akrau
phoenixan_akrau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#126 phoenixan_akrau
Member since 2005 • 401 Posts
PC gaming is slowly dying to be that way at least. What happened to the great variety of games! I miss it so! ;~; COME BACK PC! COME BAAACCCCKKK!! I LOVE THE KEYBOARD!!! ;~; DON'T LEAVE ME TO THE CRAPPY NON-PRECISION ANALOG STICKS! I NEED YOU SO BAD!! ;~~; *cries in a corner*

Rayman was a great alternative to me to get my platforming fix on the PC, but ever since RRR... well.. that's a total let-down. -_-;
Dencore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Dencore
Member since 2006 • 7094 Posts

Funny I think the PC is too a piece of poop that has nothing but the same games come out over and over again with the same genres with ZERO innovation.  And you can't tell me nothing because I brought a high end PC and it's been collecting dust. Hell I brought Oblivion 2 weeks ago and haven't touched it since *Replaying Zelda's more fun*
But I don't go making threads saying it's the worse platform ever....do you know why?

OPINION!!!!
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts
Obvious joke thread >_>
Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Danm_999

Funny I think the PC is too a piece of poop that has nothing but the same games come out over and over again with the same genres with ZERO innovation. And you can't tell me nothing because I brought a high end PC and it's been collecting dust. Hell I brought Oblivion 2 weeks ago and haven't touched it since *Replaying Zelda's more fun*
But I don't go making threads saying it's the worse platform ever....do you know why?

OPINION!!!!
Dencore
You bought a high end PC and don't use it? That makes me feel sad :(
klabut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 klabut
Member since 2006 • 3264 Posts
PC is home to some of the greatest games of all time. Half Life, Half Life 2, Counter Strike, Grim Fandango, Diablo, Quake, Staracraft, Age of Empires, Dawn of War, Warcraft, Command & Conquer, Far Cry, Battlefield, Unreal, Call of Duty, Thief, Neverwinter Nights, Baulders Gate, and so and so fourth you just haven't been gaming long enough and weren't around in the days when pc had the best games and it still does. Don't deny it.
Dencore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Dencore
[QUOTE="cshwzp"]PC gets nothing but repetitive dungeon games with orcs, elves, and other stuff which Virgins love. Sorry but I don't want to take turns moving my spacecraft. RTS games are possible the worst genre out there. All other games get ported anyways. Now ALL their good exclusives are now gone. And finally, Killzone 2 will own all the other Half Life Episodes.

THHBO.
Faber_Fighter

:lol: OMG I'm dying, ugh Half-Life 2 was the ONLY game I enjoyed on my PC though.....good thing that it's the greatest game ever!
PC gaming is slowly dying to be that way at least. What happened to the great variety of games! I miss it so! ;~; COME BACK PC! COME BAAACCCCKKK!! I LOVE THE KEYBOARD!!! ;~; DON'T LEAVE ME TO THE CRAPPY NON-PRECISION ANALOG STICKS! I NEED YOU SO BAD!! ;~~; *cries in a corner*phoenixan_akrau
QFT! What happened to the Run and Gun games *think Doom*, the Adventure games *though I prefer Kojima style better*, point and click overheard RPG's?
klabut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 klabut
Member since 2006 • 3264 Posts
And I forgot to mention Supreme Commander is going to own.
Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Danm_999
[QUOTE="Faber_Fighter"][QUOTE="cshwzp"]PC gets nothing but repetitive dungeon games with orcs, elves, and other stuff which Virgins love. Sorry but I don't want to take turns moving my spacecraft. RTS games are possible the worst genre out there. All other games get ported anyways. Now ALL their good exclusives are now gone. And finally, Killzone 2 will own all the other Half Life Episodes.

THHBO.
Dencore

:lol: OMG I'm dying, ugh Half-Life 2 was the ONLY game I enjoyed on my PC though.....good thing that it's the greatest game ever!
PC gaming is slowly dying to be that way at least. What happened to the great variety of games! I miss it so! ;~; COME BACK PC! COME BAAACCCCKKK!! I LOVE THE KEYBOARD!!! ;~; DON'T LEAVE ME TO THE CRAPPY NON-PRECISION ANALOG STICKS! I NEED YOU SO BAD!! ;~~; *cries in a corner*phoenixan_akrau
QFT! What happened to the Run and Gun games *think Doom*, the Adventure games *though I prefer Kojima style better*, point and click overheard RPG's?

Sadly, the point and click adventure genre died out pretty completely on all systems. It's a shame, games like Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle and Grim Fandango rocked.
Dencore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Dencore
[QUOTE="Dencore"]

Funny I think the PC is too a piece of poop that has nothing but the same games come out over and over again with the same genres with ZERO innovation. And you can't tell me nothing because I brought a high end PC and it's been collecting dust. Hell I brought Oblivion 2 weeks ago and haven't touched it since *Replaying Zelda's more fun*

OPINION!!!!
Danm_999

It should I paid $2000 for it. My friends were/are huge PC gamers, and they kept saying how consoles blow. I brought HL 1, 2 and Ep1, CS:S, UT: 2004 and later on Oblivion. I played HL2 and my jaw dropped in amazement, same with the other games. Then I just got bored and fell asleep, after that I brought Oblivion which is just terrible, it's too hard, the level design makes GTA: SA look good, and it's just boring. I've also brought some of those "experimental fresh games" on STEAM like that Kung Fu game and Darwina,, they were fun for a little bit then got boring. I then purchased a DS and since then I've never touched it, then I got a Wii and I just forgot about it. I really don't see what's so good about PC gaming, the games are repetitive and same *due to lack of genres* and they have no forbidden
PC is home to some of the greatest games of all time. Half Life, Half Life 2, Counter Strike, Grim Fandango, Diablo, Quake, Staracraft, Age of Empires, Dawn of War, Warcraft, Command & Conquer, Far Cry, Battlefield, Unreal, Call of Duty, Thief, Neverwinter Nights, Baulders Gate, and so and so fourth you just haven't been gaming long enough and weren't around in the days when pc had the best games and it still does. Don't deny it.
klabut
You do realize that some of those games you listed are 10 years old? Hell I can say the samething about PS3. Final Fantasy *all but III* Chrono Cross/Trigger Entire Metal Gear Series DQ VII and DQ VIII God of War Xenogears Grand Theft Auto series Shadow of the Collosus Resistance Does that make it the best console? No most of those games *actually all but one* were from it's previous systems, the PC is backwards compatible just like the PS3 so you must compare within the time frame of consoles. Overall it's not a fact PC is the best just opinion.
Dencore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Dencore
[QUOTE="Dencore"][QUOTE="Faber_Fighter"][QUOTE="cshwzp"]PC gets nothing but repetitive dungeon games with orcs, elves, and other stuff which Virgins love. Sorry but I don't want to take turns moving my spacecraft. RTS games are possible the worst genre out there. All other games get ported anyways. Now ALL their good exclusives are now gone. And finally, Killzone 2 will own all the other Half Life Episodes.

THHBO.
Danm_999

Sadly, the point and click adventure genre died out pretty completely on all systems. It's a shame, games like Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle and Grim Fandango rocked.

Did you try Kojima's *MGS creator* adventure games like Snatcher or Policenauts? They were kickass.. Different though they were menu based but had more action *light gun support*
Avatar image for MIYAMOTOnext007
MIYAMOTOnext007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 MIYAMOTOnext007
Member since 2006 • 3061 Posts
[QUOTE="rpg9000owner"]Too bad HL2 mods alone beat the 360's libary.

EDIT: I do realise this is flamebait, just felt like saying that.
cshwzp

Mods are gimmicks and LMAO @ paying money to play Garry's Mod.

Garry's Mod is one of the best games I have ever played and it only cost $10  while my 360 games cost $ 60 !!!
Avatar image for phoenixan_akrau
phoenixan_akrau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#137 phoenixan_akrau
Member since 2005 • 401 Posts
And it's only Garry's Mod 10 that costs the money.
Shadow_op

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Shadow_op
Member since 2006 • 4566 Posts
And it's only Garry's Mod 10 that costs the money.phoenixan_akrau
try out Codname:Gordan. It's a 2d Half Life that is uber-kick ass.
Dencore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Dencore
[QUOTE="phoenixan_akrau"]And it's only Garry's Mod 10 that costs the money.Shadow_op
try out Codname:Gordan. It's a 2d Half Life that is uber-kick ass.

Ugh I hate that game, the mouse to look up and down is just ...ugh.
napkincard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#141 napkincard
Member since 2004 • 1046 Posts

best to worst gaming platforms:

Wii

PC

Xbox

Dreamcast

nintendo entertainment system

sega genesis

Original Gameboy

Tribeskhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#142 Tribeskhas
Member since 2004 • 2550 Posts
Well its quite obvious Dencore is a sheep. Plus how the hell can you say PC games are repetitive, when you mention DS and Wii games, and we all know how shallow DS games are. Wii still reserve judgment, Wii SPorts is fun tho heh/
primetime2121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 primetime2121
Member since 2004 • 3953 Posts
[QUOTE="Danm_999"][QUOTE="Dencore"]

OPINION!!!!
Dencore

It should I paid $2000 for it. My friends were/are huge PC gamers, and they kept saying how consoles blow. I brought HL 1, 2 and Ep1, CS:S, UT: 2004 and later on Oblivion. I played HL2 and my jaw dropped in amazement, same with the other games. Then I just got bored and fell asleep, after that I brought Oblivion which is just terrible, it's too hard, the level design makes GTA: SA look good, and it's just boring. I've also brought some of those "experimental fresh games" on STEAM like that Kung Fu game and Darwina,, they were fun for a little bit then got boring. I then purchased a DS and since then I've never touched it, then I got a Wii and I just forgot about it. I really don't see what's so good about PC gaming, the games are repetitive and same *due to lack of genres* and they have no forbidden
klabut
You do realize that some of those games you listed are 10 years old? Hell I can say the samething about PS3. Final Fantasy *all but III* Chrono Cross/Trigger Entire Metal Gear Series DQ VII and DQ VIII God of War Xenogears Grand Theft Auto series Shadow of the Collosus Resistance Does that make it the best console? No most of those games *actually all but one* were from it's previous systems, the PC is backwards compatible just like the PS3 so you must compare within the time frame of consoles. Overall it's not a fact PC is the best just opinion.

this is something PC gamers do ...say the PC has the most AAA exclusive and run off AAA exlusive games from 15 years ago...pretty pathetic
cobrax25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 cobrax25
Member since 2006 • 9649 Posts
[QUOTE="Dencore"][QUOTE="Danm_999"][QUOTE="Dencore"]

OPINION!!!!
primetime2121

klabut

this is something PC gamers do ...say the PC has the most AAA exclusive and run off AAA exlusive games from 15 years ago...pretty pathetic

then how do you explain the fact that we had 4 AAA exclusives last year, while the 360 had one... This year the PC already has an AAA exclusive, and is very likely to reach 2 during this month, and 3 by the middle of march, with the 360, not even close to matching that.