C&C screenshots ! (360 version)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Felous1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Felous1
Member since 2006 • 4557 Posts
Command and Conquer screenshots, 360 version:

books83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 books83
Member since 2005 • 3733 Posts
Looks good. I have never been really interested in RTS games mabye this game will change that.
Blackfriend8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Blackfriend8
Member since 2004 • 1982 Posts
im glad the are brining this to the 360 they did a good job with the lotr rts on the 360 so this could turn out good to
danneswegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 danneswegman
Member since 2005 • 12937 Posts
looks okay i guess.. i don't know much about this game. maybe i'll give the demo a try (if it comes out).
hamumu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 hamumu
Member since 2005 • 1967 Posts
[QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"]Im not a fan of how many Lasers get shot around during this game tbh i mean a laser here and there ok, but 20 lasers going off is just downright un-original and corny

That's because each unit has this thing called a "gun". These "guns" shoot lasers.

Now if there is 20 units on the screen, then there will be 20 lasers.

Simple math and comprehension ftw?
cheezisgoooood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#7 cheezisgoooood
Member since 2004 • 6130 Posts
That looks really cool tbh.  Might get it for PC, never played a C&C game before though, and probably won't have a good enough PC to get it to look that good, so might now.
xbox3604lyf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 xbox3604lyf
Member since 2006 • 792 Posts
i they add kb+mouse support i will buy. if not i no no buy
AlbertE-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 AlbertE-
Member since 2007 • 300 Posts
I'll get it on PC if it's any good, don't need a graphics downgrade on this 360 versions. 

Supreme Commander looks to be the better game at the moment, though.
Nintendo-Wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Nintendo-Wii
Member since 2006 • 464 Posts
Urggh, analogue sticks controlling this thing.
Tribeskhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 Tribeskhas
Member since 2004 • 2550 Posts
I think both the PC and X360 version will look the same, albeit i am willing to bet that the PC version will have less FPS problems and shuttering, as well as a better control scheme, but eh these parts are expected. Although i do disagree that they had to bring the franchise to the consoles, since the PC version most likely got dumbed down in order for tehre to be an easier porting process, that plus how many console people really like an RTS?
Oemenia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#12 Oemenia
Member since 2003 • 10416 Posts
Nice, but we all know what happens to nice looking RTSs (AOEIII anyone, hardly looked as good)
Tribeskhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Tribeskhas
Oh god, AoE3=One of the worst RTS games i have played, a game which looks really good, yet has gameplay which is nearly exact as AoE2's, and the game was extremely boring too, only good thing is the Ship battles where you see the parts flying around :p. I have to say tho that Rise of Legends was also a really bad game, the gameplay was ok, but man it felt so un finished, till i played that game, i never imagined how important the sound was in the RTS or game experience. Hope Halo Wars does not use the AoE3 engine, and has different gameplay, or well simply put it will not be a good game.
LordFarquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LordFarquad
Member since 2003 • 1004 Posts
how can you STAND playing a RTS on a controller!
conradgeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 conradgeneral
Member since 2006 • 1486 Posts

If the controls are going to be like LOTR I'm out of the boat. Hope my 7900 GS can hold this game, though.

BFMEII in the 360 was lame, I thought I was fightning the controls rather than my enemy...

Oemenia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Oemenia
[QUOTE="Tribeskhas"]Oh god, AoE3=One of the worst RTS games i have played, a game which looks really good, yet has gameplay which is nearly exact as AoE2's, and the game was extremely boring too, only good thing is the Ship battles where you see the parts flying around :p. I have to say tho that Rise of Legends was also a really bad game, the gameplay was ok, but man it felt so un finished, till i played that game, i never imagined how important the sound was in the RTS or game experience. Hope Halo Wars does not use the AoE3 engine, and has different gameplay, or well simply put it will not be a good game.

Graphically, all that was nice was the Town screen = \ AoM >>>>>>>>>> AOE III
Tribeskhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Tribeskhas
[QUOTE="Oemenia"][QUOTE="Tribeskhas"]Oh god, AoE3=One of the worst RTS games i have played, a game which looks really good, yet has gameplay which is nearly exact as AoE2's, and the game was extremely boring too, only good thing is the Ship battles where you see the parts flying around :p. I have to say tho that Rise of Legends was also a really bad game, the gameplay was ok, but man it felt so un finished, till i played that game, i never imagined how important the sound was in the RTS or game experience. Hope Halo Wars does not use the AoE3 engine, and has different gameplay, or well simply put it will not be a good game.

Agreed there m8, i loved AoM, i dont know why but that game just got me hooked for a while (albeit i was mcuh younger, i think i was what 13?) but i reinstalled it some time ago, andplayed it again, the gfx suck, true, but the game is fun. Comparisons such as AoM vs AoE3, prove that graphics are not really the most important thing in the game, since if the gameplay sucks, the game will go to hell.

PS; The 7900GS should be able to run the game no problem, albeit knowing EA they may no do any optimizing, just like for BFME2. That game LAGS more at 1280x960, than Companie of Heroes lags at 1680x1050 at all High/Ultra except the Textures (texture is High, ultra lags since i lack ram heh)

Dam you lazy bastards at EA!
Oemenia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Oemenia
[QUOTE="Tribeskhas"][QUOTE="Oemenia"][QUOTE="Tribeskhas"]Oh god, AoE3=One of the worst RTS games i have played, a game which looks really good, yet has gameplay which is nearly exact as AoE2's, and the game was extremely boring too, only good thing is the Ship battles where you see the parts flying around :p. I have to say tho that Rise of Legends was also a really bad game, the gameplay was ok, but man it felt so un finished, till i played that game, i never imagined how important the sound was in the RTS or game experience. Hope Halo Wars does not use the AoE3 engine, and has different gameplay, or well simply put it will not be a good game.

Agreed there m8, i loved AoM, i dont know why but that game just got me hooked for a while (albeit i was mcuh younger, i think i was what 13?) but i reinstalled it some time ago, andplayed it again, the gfx suck, true, but the game is fun. Comparisons such as AoM vs AoE3, prove that graphics are not really the most important thing in the game, since if the gameplay sucks, the game will go to hell.

PS; The 7900GS should be able to run the game no problem, albeit knowing EA they may no do any optimizing, just like for BFME2. That game LAGS more at 1280x960, than Companie of Heroes lags at 1680x1050 at all High/Ultra except the Textures (texture is High, ultra lags since i lack ram heh)

Dam you lazy bastards at EA!

Agreed, AOEIII looks very average and runs crap. AoM looked fantastic for its time and was quite well optimised.

As for BM2142, the game runs EXTEREMELY well, but suffers from mad load times like BF2. Unfortunately, that game looks like Operation Flashpoint = Similarly, i just didnt enjoy the demo, loved BF2 though.