Fanboys... just wow

This topic is locked from further discussion.

flatline711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 flatline711
Member since 2005 • 2015 Posts
so I was going thro the different msg boards here trying to find out the worst section fo fanboys i could find and id have to say the PSP Fanboys r pretty amazing.  Such childish behavior over there that it made me sick.  So im just wondering, whats the worst Fanboy encounter u guys have had on any site/forum
iammason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 iammason
Member since 2004 • 4189 Posts
Your the worst fanboy I know.... Just kiddin...
TheOrigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 TheOrigin
Member since 2004 • 2006 Posts
How could you possible pick wich rotten apple is worse?
-Sniper99-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#5 -Sniper99-
Member since 2004 • 8983 Posts
[QUOTE="iammason"]Your the worst fanboy I know.... Just kiddin...

:lol: For a second there I thought you were being serious, and I was like what?:P I'm I dunno, I think that the Cows are the worst in general.
ranger_waha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#6 ranger_waha
Member since 2005 • 3187 Posts
so I was going thro the different msg boards here trying to find out the worst section fo fanboys i could find and id have to say the PSP Fanboys r pretty amazing.  Such childish behavior over there that it made me sick.  So im just wondering, whats the worst Fanboy encounter u guys have had on any site/forumflatline711
See my sig? I used to visit the 50 Cent Bulletproof forums, because people there were easily offended. It got bad in there, really bad. But in general, cows are the loudest fanboys I find. I hate thekids at school who act like the PSP is the best gaming handheld evar.
Avatar image for mushroomscout89
mushroomscout89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 mushroomscout89
Member since 2004 • 6434 Posts
[QUOTE="flatline711"]so I was going thro the different msg boards here trying to find out the worst section fo fanboys i could find and id have to say the PSP Fanboys r pretty amazing.  Such childish behavior over there that it made me sick.  So im just wondering, whats the worst Fanboy encounter u guys have had on any site/forumranger_waha
See my sig? I used to visit the 50 Cent Bulletproof forums, because people there were easily offended. It got bad in there, really bad. But in general, cows are the loudest fanboys I find. I hate thekids at school who act like the PSP is the best gaming handheld evar.

Dude! I had to deal with them too! Its funny, because they think that shooting the keyboard with their mac 10's will strenghten their arugement.
DrHyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

#8 DrHyde
Member since 2003 • 584 Posts
so I was going thro the different msg boards here trying to find out the worst section fo fanboys i could find and id have to say the PSP Fanboys r pretty amazing.  Such childish behavior over there that it made me sick.  So im just wondering, whats the worst Fanboy encounter u guys have had on any site/forumflatline711
This seems like weak flamebait. I post over in the PSP pretty infrequently, but I don't know what fanboyism you speak of. I hope you weren't speaking of how they enjoy their PSPs, because you know, that's what that forum is for. Provide me an example.
waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 waynehead895
Member since 2005 • 18660 Posts
so I was going thro the different msg boards here trying to find out the worst section fo fanboys i could find and id have to say the PSP Fanboys r pretty amazing. Such childish behavior over there that it made me sick. So im just wondering, whats the worst Fanboy encounter u guys have had on any site/forumflatline711
Your sig is pretty good.
CuDDKiDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 CuDDKiDD
Member since 2004 • 4727 Posts
Although they're not exactly console fanboys, FF 7 fanboys are some of the worst that I've ever had to deal with. Just try saying that Advent Children wasn't all that great of a movie or that Sephiroth wasn't the greatest villain ever and see what happens..