Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 R4gn4r0k  Online
Member since 2004 • 46405 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

I generally play my games on Normal difficulty on my initial playthrough but I’ll sometimes go right for the highest difficulty available. Sometimes I’ll just go with the easiest difficulty available. It all depends on the game and however I’ll feel that I’ll enjoy the game the most. I also enjoy over levelling in games and absolutely destroying opponents.

Yup, I tend to play shooters on highest difficulty, but genres where I'm not really that good at, or where I don't enjoy dying, I might go even lower than normal.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By osan0
Member since 2004 • 17830 Posts

Yep TC. You are mentally unwell. There is something very wrong with you. Your desire for challenge clearly comes from some trauma...to the head.

....Or you just have different preferences :p.

Nah in all seriousness there is nothing wrong with it. It's a good quality to have to be able to just grind out a challenge no matter how long it takes. I wish i had that. The patience for it.

But, in my world, losing to a boss 10 times in a row and beating it on the 11th is a loss. I won't remember the victory; just the defeats. I see people play something like Dark Souls and the elation they get when they win is very evident. Even if it took them 20-30 tries...they beat it and they are ecstatic. Good for them. But i don't get that high from beating challenges.

So if i don't get a sense of achievement from playing a hard game then why would i play a hard game? I'm just going to lose my patience and send my controller through a wall.

I like to relax when playing. I like to go on adventures, to see cool things, do cool things. I don't play games for a sense of achievement.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6850 Posts

It's easy for me to enjoy easy games. When I was a kid and had less responsibilities and more free time, I enjoyed the challenge of difficult games and beating games on high difficulty. However, I simply don't have the luxury of free time as I once did, plus there's plenty enough going on in life that is hard enough -- gaming for me is an escape and a means to enjoy my solo time.

And so, I have no qualms with easy games or playing games on easy modes.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23939 Posts
@osan0 said:

Yep TC. You are mentally unwell. There is something very wrong with you. Your desire for challenge clearly comes from some trauma...to the head.

....Or you just have different preferences :p.

Nah in all seriousness there is nothing wrong with it. It's a good quality to have to be able to just grind out a challenge no matter how long it takes. I wish i had that. The patience for it.

But, in my world, losing to a boss 10 times in a row and beating it on the 11th is a loss. I won't remember the victory; just the defeats. I see people play something like Dark Souls and the elation they get when they win is very evident. Even if it took them 20-30 tries...they beat it and they are ecstatic. Good for them. But i don't get that high from beating challenges.

So if i don't get a sense of achievement from playing a hard game then why would i play a hard game? I'm just going to lose my patience and send my controller through a wall.

I like to relax when playing. I like to go on adventures, to see cool things, do cool things. I don't play games for a sense of achievement.

Different strokes for different folks :)

I do enjoy overcoming challenges, but I also understand why some don't. I like both easy and difficult games!

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#55 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44242 Posts

@R4gn4r0k: Yeah plus the concept of difficulty can vary widely from game to game. Some games can just end up being more cheap and frustrating on higher difficulties while others may be more satisfying.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7299 Posts

If the difficulty makes it fun for you, then that's fine. Overcoming a challenge is satisfying, not just in games, but in life.

But some simple actions are fun too, even if they aren't that hard. I play guitar. Sometimes I'll push myself trying to get through a complex classical piece, but banging out a simple punk song is enjoyable too. Performing the action, gives me satisfaction :).

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57  Edited By hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39033 Posts

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

The ****. What do you think i did in souls pvp since 2010? You think there's nothing to master, things such as reverse rolling, roll catching, dead angles, etc? Same with Monster Hunter, a game i was re-killing the same mob a billion times just to perfect my CB skills. You don't know what you're talking about. I master titles that i see myself playing for hundreds of hours. Games that you play through once on the highest difficulty are not worth wasting time mastering because i am not a content creator that can get some money out of it by posting stuff on youtube and so on. Get a grip, Maroxad.

If you cared about mastery, you wouldnt be saying half the things you usually say.

I have seen your comments towards fighting games. You are being dismissive towards speedrunning. You are being dismissive against competitive PvP. There is no denying it, you are a casual gamer.

Edit: Not that there is anything wrong with that. I am also a casual gamer. But having a skill ceiling to aspire to helps makes games fun, even if I will never get there. That skill ceiling is what made Kirby work, while Princess Peach didn't. This is why I brought Kirby up. Because the fun and challenge in Kirby does not come at what the game throws at you, it is being able to utilize all the tools to maximum efficiency.

I would love some kind of hard mode in Kirby that REALLY tests the players skills.But the game doesnt need it to be fun. Since there are other ways to challenge myself in them.

I care less about your 2D side scrolling fighting games than a yearly golf title from EA. Skill doesn't matter. Mastery doesn't matter. I couldn't give less shits about fighting 2-3 characters at higher tiers, in a tiny room. That's all yoru SF6 and all of the fighting titles are. I couldn't give a damn how skillful they can get when the core gameplay, TO ME, is irrelevant.

Every single time i mention something related to a combat system or "skill", the only thing you bring is your shitty fighting titles, and you aren't even good at them, so go practice instead constantly reminding me that they take skill, but you're still is Bronze tier. When you reach Gold, i will allow you to call me casual.

Sam3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 296

#58 Sam3231
Member since 2008 • 2955 Posts

Think of it this way, you can bang your head against the wall 50 times or experience most content a game has to offer in a shorter period of time by playing an easier difficulty.

If you really like the game, then you move on to harder difficulties. Although my first playthrough tends to always be "normal" or whatever the middle difficulty is.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 hardwenzen

@Sam3231 said:

Think of it this way, you can bang your head against the wall 50 times or experience most content a game has to offer in a shorter period of time by playing an easier difficulty.

If you really like the game, then you move on to harder difficulties. Although my first playthrough tends to always be "normal" or whatever the middle difficulty is.

Nowadays, Easy is ultra easy, Normal is easier than Easy 20 years ago, and Hard is usually Normal mode from a few generations ago. So if you're playing on Normal, there's no challenge of any kind, and when its this easy, you will ignore game mechanics, and just faceroll through the game. To me, that's not experiencing a video game.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#60 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

how does one enjoy eating liver?

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#61 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 16010 Posts

It's to each his own, mate. I never play a game on the hardest difficulty when I am going through it for the first time. I understand where you're coming from, though. I don't like easy games either. A few weeks ago I played the new Spongebob game on Game Pass; I got rid of it after a few hours because it was too easy. The game is clearly designed for a young audience, so it wasn't my cup of tea. The voice acting was pretty good, so there's that.

Poarstman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#62 Poarstman
Member since 2013 • 285 Posts

The idea of fun is of subjection to different people. But yeah a little chaos thrown into the mix makes things more exciting

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Maroxad

@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

The ****. What do you think i did in souls pvp since 2010? You think there's nothing to master, things such as reverse rolling, roll catching, dead angles, etc? Same with Monster Hunter, a game i was re-killing the same mob a billion times just to perfect my CB skills. You don't know what you're talking about. I master titles that i see myself playing for hundreds of hours. Games that you play through once on the highest difficulty are not worth wasting time mastering because i am not a content creator that can get some money out of it by posting stuff on youtube and so on. Get a grip, Maroxad.

If you cared about mastery, you wouldnt be saying half the things you usually say.

I have seen your comments towards fighting games. You are being dismissive towards speedrunning. You are being dismissive against competitive PvP. There is no denying it, you are a casual gamer.

Edit: Not that there is anything wrong with that. I am also a casual gamer. But having a skill ceiling to aspire to helps makes games fun, even if I will never get there. That skill ceiling is what made Kirby work, while Princess Peach didn't. This is why I brought Kirby up. Because the fun and challenge in Kirby does not come at what the game throws at you, it is being able to utilize all the tools to maximum efficiency.

I would love some kind of hard mode in Kirby that REALLY tests the players skills.But the game doesnt need it to be fun. Since there are other ways to challenge myself in them.

I care less about your 2D side scrolling fighting games than a yearly golf title from EA. Skill doesn't matter. Mastery doesn't matter. I couldn't give less shits about fighting 2-3 characters at higher tiers, in a tiny room. That's all yoru SF6 and all of the fighting titles are. I couldn't give a damn how skillful they can get when the core gameplay, TO ME, is irrelevant.

Every single time i mention something related to a combat system or "skill", the only thing you bring is your shitty fighting titles, and you aren't even good at them, so go practice instead constantly reminding me that they take skill, but you're still is Bronze tier. When you reach Gold, i will allow you to call me casual.

Just saying why we can still enjoy easier games man :)

Because if a game is easy, the game can still be fun as a canvas or the fun can come from outperforming yourself. Easy to learn, difficult to master.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8259 Posts

You ever played Animal Crossing TC?

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#65  Edited By Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

There are certain games I genuinely believe you are robbing yourself of the true experience if you don't play on a certain higher difficulty.

TLOU2 - if you don't play the game on Survivor or Grounded you're missing out. Add easy resources if you like. Its the best difficulty system of any game. If you can't handle Survivor (its really not difficult at all) at the very least keep the AI difficulty on Survivor or Grounded.

Ghost of T - This game has to be played on Lethal. Its still an easy game so pls play on Lethal. Lethal literally makes you feel like a Samurai / Shinobi. You can still start of any battle by killing like 3-4+ dudes automatically, or you can stealth kill an entire base before engaging, etc.

Just a couple examples were I literally get sad if I hear people play on lower difficulties.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

Just saying why we can still enjoy easier games man :)

Because if a game is easy, the game can still be fun as a canvas or the fun can come from outperforming yourself. Easy to learn, difficult to master.

No. Easy games don't activate my neurons, and i fall asleep. No reason to play a game that feels this boring,

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 hardwenzen
@Mozelleple112 said:

There are certain games I genuinely believe you are robbing yourself of the true experience if you don't play on a certain higher difficulty.

TLOU2 - if you don't play the game on Survivor or Grounded you're missing out. Add easy resources if you like. Its the best difficulty system of any game. If you can't handle Survivor (its really not difficult at all) at the very least keep the AI difficulty on Survivor or Grounded.

Ghost of T - This game has to be played on Lethal. Its still an easy game so pls play on Lethal. Lethal literally makes you feel like a Samurai / Shinobi. You can still start of any battle by killing like 3-4+ dudes automatically, or you can stealth kill an entire base before engaging, etc.

Just a couple examples were I literally get sad if I hear people play on lower difficulties.

tbh TLOU2 wasn't difficult enough on Survivor. I did my first playthrough on it, and only at the beginning, before you had a bunch of upgraded weapons that the game was challenging.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Maroxad
@hardwenzen said:

No. Easy games don't activate my neurons, and i fall asleep. No reason to play a game that feels this boring,

Baldur's Gate 3 was insultingly easy from start to uninstall. Easier than Kirby.

But I still enjoyed moments of it (before repetition kicked in).

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#69 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

@hardwenzen: Yeah Survivor isn't hard or particularly challenging. Its a decent difficulty though and IMO the perfect experience.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By hardwenzen
@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

Baldur's Gate 3 was insultingly easy from start to uninstall. Easier than Kirby.

That's just your way of trolling. The game wasn't easy at all, especially at the beginning (lev1-6), and leter on, if you TRY to not use cheesy shit, there's still plenty of challenge all over. When a game is based on rng, it can't be "easy" unless you play it on Easy. You pretend to have tried it on Tactician, but the truth is, you played it on Explorer. Maroxad The Explorer is what you were in that game.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44107 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

With some fava beans and a nice Chianti of course. lolol :P

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 robert_sparkes  Online
Member since 2018 • 7246 Posts

The easy games I play and enjoy are telltale games don't know why I also enjoy a change of pace.

VatususReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 VatususReturns  Online
Member since 2021 • 941 Posts

I can enjoy easy and hard games, depending on my mood.

Yeah, very little compares to overcoming a very hard challenge, reason why Souls games became very successful, but I must admit I do like to feel OP from time to time, something I cant be irl

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Maroxad
@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

That's just your way of trolling. The game wasn't easy at all, especially at the beginning (lev1-6), and leter on, if you TRY to not use cheesy shit, there's still plenty of challenge all over. When a game is based on rng, it can't be "easy" unless you play it on Easy. You pretend to have tried it on Tactician, but the truth is, you played it on Explorer. Maroxad The Explorer is what you were in that game.

No... I played on Tactician.

BG3 was a walk in the park compared to something like Temple of Elemental Evil. Or even Fire Emblem Engage or Jagged Alliance 3.

Larian doesnt know what threats are, they don't know how to pace encounters, or balance anything. Until they learn these three things, their games will always be a joke difficultywise. Only being remotely challenging on Honor mode. Other than that, they will always be Tactical games for people who suck at Tactical games.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

No... I played on Tactician.

BG3 was a walk in the park compared to something like Temple of Elemental Evil. Or even Fire Emblem Engage.

Larian doesnt know what threats are, they don't know how to pace encounters, or balance anything. Until they learn these three things, their games will always be a joke difficultywise. Only being remotely challenging on Honor mode.

What is this "X game is super easy" then follows with some obscure ass title where the developer had no resources to even balance their own game? You do this all the time to troll certain titles lmao. Really poor job at making a point tbh🤷‍♂️

You did not play the game on tactician, its time for you to admit it.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Maroxad

@hardwenzen said:

What is this "X game is super easy" then follows with some obscure ass title where the developer had no resources to even balance their own game? You do this all the time to troll certain titles lmao. Really poor job at making a point tbh🤷‍♂️

Temple of Elemental Evil was an earlier Turn Based RPG based on D&D.

Early encounters in that required more tactics and planning than anything I fought in BG3 ever did.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By hardwenzen
@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

Temple of Elemental Evil was an earlier Turn Based RPG based on D&D.

Early encounters in that required more tactics and planning than anything I fought in BG3 ever did.

Again, if you actually thought wtf you were typing, you wouldn't be comparing an AAA game to some obscure ass title 6 people have heard about. What's next, you're gonna compare BG3 to titles in pre alpha stage on kickstarter? This is not how you make a point. And on a side note, BG3 is more difficult than anything your favorite little Nintendo has made since like the 90's, so you gotta calm down lmao. If BG3 is made for babies difficulty wise, then Nintendo titles are made for an embryo🥱

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Maroxad

@hardwenzen said:

Again, if you actually thought wtf you were typing, you wouldn't be comparing an AAA game to some obscure ass title 6 people have heard about. What's next, you're gonna compare BG3 to titles in pre alpha stage on kickstarter? This is not how you make a point. And on a side note, BG3 is more difficult than anything your favorite little Nintendo has made since like the 90's, so you gotta calm down lmao. If BG3 is made for babies difficulty wise, then Nintendo titles are made for an embryo🥱

Dont confuse your ignorance for what is and wasnt popular. ToEE sold well enough. And certainly had less bugs than BG3.

But it was less balanced, which isnt surprising, considering it is based on 3e of D&D.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

Dont confuse your ignorance for what is and wasnt popular. ToEE sold well enough. And certainly had less bugs than BG3.

But it was less balanced, which isnt surprising, considering it is based on 3e of D&D.

Lets not pretend here, you ask 100 random gamers what your unknown title is, and i wouldn't see more than 4-5 persons that have ever heard of it. Its an ultra niche game that is only played by those who still use Windows 7 in 2024. Its an irrelevant title that shouldn't be compared to anything.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Maroxad

@hardwenzen said:

Lets not pretend here, you ask 100 random gamers what your unknown title is, and i wouldn't see more than 4-5 persons that have ever heard of it. Its an ultra niche game that is only played by those who still use Windows 7 in 2024. Its an irrelevant title that shouldn't be compared to anything.

Never heard of Troika?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

Never heard of Troika?

Don't move the goal post, not gonna work. Your comparison to 2023's GOTY AAA title was some niche boomer game. Think about that for a second.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Maroxad

@hardwenzen: I think you are underestimating how important Troika was to the RPG genre. And if ToEE is too old for you.

Both Fire Emblem Engage and Jagged Alliance 3 both demand and expect more from you than BG3 on Tactician does. For one, neither of those games recycle the same fight over and over, characters who reach 0 HP are killed off permanently as opposed to downed, utilize threats to keep you on your toes, have meaningful long term resource management and more.

Honestly... as far as Tactical games goes. BG3 was one of the least tactically engaging games I have ever played. It really was a beginners game.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:

@hardwenzen: I think you are underestimating how important Troika was to the RPG genre. And if ToEE is too old for you.

Both Fire Emblem Engage and Jagged Alliance 3 both demand and expect more from you than BG3 on Tactician does. For one, neither of those games recycle the same fight over and over, characters who reach 0 HP are killed off permanently as opposed to downed, utilize threats to keep you on your toes, have meaningful long term resource management and more.

You compared Baldur's Gate 3 to pure obscurity, trying your hardest to make a point. What is wrong with you, Maroxad?

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10463 Posts

i like a challenge personally. strolling through a forgiving game doesn't really tickle my dopamine receptors.

but, as a bit of a counter to that, the feeling of mastering a difficult game until it becomes easy, and then waltzing through it does tickle them.

a game becomes easy... but the journey you took going from beginner to master makes easy fun.. maybe?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#85 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@SecretPolice said:
@cainetao11 said:

With some fava beans and a nice Chianti of course. lolol :P

Should have known you'd get it lmao

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1868 Posts

I enjoy them quite easily, no pun intended. For me, I do play more competitive games when I feel like thinking and aiming and all that. Though sometimes, I just want to chill.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15577 Posts

I mean, people have been playing with regular toys, watching movies, and reading books for generations, and there's 0 challenge (unless you can't read I guess.)

A video game can be the same. You don't need to be challenged to find the game meaningful and interesting and rewarding. A challenging experience can be it's own type of satisfying, sure, but challenge is only one aspect of game design.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#88 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 59042 Posts

Only play hardcore games, very difficult.

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 1084 Posts

What I do is give myself in-game restrictions and handicaps.

With emulators and PC games that allow cheating tools to work, you can even implement it.

Later if you play with normies it's like

Miquella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Miquella
Member since 2022 • 757 Posts

When you have enough stress after hours in the office

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Nirgal
Member since 2019 • 692 Posts

@hardwenzen: I prefer to relax with a game. . If I take an open world in easy difficult. I can choose to either walk in the forest, bully weak enemies or follow the story.

A movie is story or nothing.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16549 Posts

@hardwenzen: it's a dumb way to think. You think you're better than others by playing a higher difficulty level lol. Maybe people don't play as much as you do.

There is always someone better, always a higher difficulty in game or in life. If you want to go that route, why don't you play chess and level up until you're a grand master?? I started running recently and hit a 25 minute 5k. But there are people out there that have done it in 12 minutes. We are all frogs in a well, because we don't see how big the sky really is. If the developers of these games wanted to, they could have made it so extremely difficult that maybe one or two people in the entire world could ever beat it.

Games have always been about enjoyment. I agree that easy games aren't fun, and we should all play games at a difficulty we find challenging for us, while still having fun. No need for judgement from a clown

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#93 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44582 Posts

Difficulty is often done lazy, higher difficulties just decrease player damage and increase damage the player takes. Rarely do devs put careful thought into difficulties but there are some.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8428 Posts

I like a fun challenge, but I'm not exclusive to that.

At the end of the day I enjoy good game design, and that can be accomplished regardless of difficulty.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 hardwenzen

@jaydan said:

I like a fun challenge, but I'm not exclusive to that.

At the end of the day I enjoy good game design, and that can be accomplished regardless of difficulty.

But who is talking about the actual quality of a video game? A shallow game like Stellar Blade doesn't matter if the game is difficult or not, i won't bother wasting my money, or time on it. I am only referring to a need-of-challenge in titles that are buy worthy, and i filter my purchases with five titanium coated filters, so nothing goes through.

@lamprey263 said:

Difficulty is often done lazy, higher difficulties just decrease player damage and increase damage the player takes. Rarely do devs put careful thought into difficulties but there are some.

That is indeed the case, but when you don't take more damage, you can simply press W and win by ignoring most, if not all mechanics in the game, and that's bad gameplay loop.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Archangel3371

@hardwenzen: How did Battlefield 2042 get through your purchasing titanium filters, twice?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 hardwenzen

@Archangel3371 said:

@hardwenzen: How did Battlefield 2042 get through your purchasing titanium filters, twice?

I have already said why, and at least five times on here, even after having spent plenty of time in the beta, knowing exactly what i was getting into. Not only was i desperate for a new BF game (stopped played bf hardcore about a year after the launch of BC2 cuz i was burned out on the series), i also wanted a multiplayer shooter that i could play daily for at least a year. I didn't end up getting either, and have completely lost hope in online competitive shooters.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Archangel3371

@hardwenzen: Your “titanium filters” for buying games is very flawed then. 😅

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 hardwenzen

@Archangel3371 said:

@hardwenzen: Your “titanium filters” for buying games is very flawed then. 😅

I opened the gates for a virus to get in.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 robert_sparkes  Online
Member since 2018 • 7246 Posts

Depends on what game it is easy games for me are the walking dead telltale games. I usually play on normal in other games.