Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#51 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13049 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:

^nailed it!

lol nailed what? fixed what we destroyed? who trump? please.

you think this is from tax cuts?

no its the fact that biden raised gas prices from 1.88 to 10 bucks a gallon for diesel to force people to by electric because he had a contract with china for electric cars. which meant deliveries halted. that's when the store shelfs was empty.

then Biden stopped drilling for oil. which stopped foreign money coming in. because everyone knows the countries that have the most resources to give have the most money.

then he opened the boarders. which now our tax money is paying for.

then he sent billions to ukraine when our borders are getting raided.

why is homeless higher than ever? why is rent for a studio 2,000 or more?

why did my rent go up 800 a month in one year? gas went up 50% electric up 50%

used cars 2x the cost. groceries up 50% I can't Blame someone for that?

but your right the rich is playing with us. they want Biden in again so they can control him.

while coursing division among ourselves

If rich was for Trump with tax cuts record then why do they still want biden while the little people want Trump back? because the rich is squeezing us for every penny.

I bet both of you don't pay bills and support a family.

I was talking about the comment he made:

"And Sony didn't give everyone a 10% pay raise, yet they did give their CEO's pay raises. Stop licking the boot of corporate greed."

NAILED IT^

I have a wife, a son, 2 homes and 3 cars. I pay all the bills.

I wasn't talking about Biden or Trump. But I am a Trump voter, FWIW. Though I wish Desantis was still in, I would have voted for him.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7247 Posts

@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:

yes but it feels like since he been in the world went to shit. the rest of the world is in the same mind set of the left. making the poor fight among each other with racist while stealing the poor money with there crappy policies. I never been so broke in my life yet I make more than I ever have. now its affecting gaming and movies ect. lets make games and movies that does not appeal to the fans. we don't like our fans we are all bigits lmao.

This may sound a bit crazy but maybe just maybe the people who are screwing you over are not the people you are lobbying against.🤔

nope.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7247 Posts

@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:

lol nailed what? fixed what we destroyed? who trump? please.

you think this is from tax cuts?

no its the fact that biden raised gas prices from 1.88 to 10 bucks a gallon for diesel to force people to by electric because he had a contract with china for electric cars. which meant deliveries halted. that's when the store shelfs was empty.

then Biden stopped drilling for oil. which stopped foreign money coming in. because everyone knows the countries that have the most resources to give have the most money.

then he opened the boarders. which now our tax money is paying for.

then he sent billions to ukraine when our borders are getting raided.

why is homeless higher than ever? why is rent for a studio 2,000 or more?

why did my rent go up 800 a month in one year? gas went up 50% electric up 50%

used cars 2x the cost. groceries up 50% I can't Blame someone for that?

but your right the rich is playing with us. they want Biden in again so they can control him.

while coursing division among ourselves

If rich was for Trump with tax cuts record then why do they still want biden while the little people want Trump back? because the rich is squeezing us for every penny.

I bet both of you don't pay bills and support a family.

If there were any doubt about your ignorance and why US has problems, look no further than yourself. The country is littered with morons like you and the fun part is that you all are too dumb to realize.😂

yup that is why the united states of america is waking up. if that even means anything to you people any more.

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#54 onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5272 Posts

How has this thread become political?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#55 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70024 Posts

@gifford38 said:

yup that is why the united states of america is waking up. if that even means anything to you people any more.

No need to validate my comment.🤭

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6435 Posts

@last_lap said:

@mrbojangles25: Blink twice if Gaben is forcing you to write that 🤣🤣🤣

No walled gardens you say. Can you download Alan Wake 2 on Steam yet?

And I'm glad you agree PC has the most shovelware on it.

Since you haven't responded I guess Pc does have a walled garden lol.

Oh, just found this beauty on Youtube this morning.

Loading Video...

Yeah, PC is not as great as you Hermits make it out to be.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#57 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58424 Posts

@last_lap said:
@last_lap said:

@mrbojangles25: Blink twice if Gaben is forcing you to write that 🤣🤣🤣

No walled gardens you say. Can you download Alan Wake 2 on Steam yet?

And I'm glad you agree PC has the most shovelware on it.

Since you haven't responded I guess Pc does have a walled garden lol.

Oh, just found this beauty on Youtube this morning.

Yeah, PC is not as great as you Hermits make it out to be.

Damn, dude, did you just quote yourself?

That is...sad 😕Also I didn't respond because I was outside "touching grass", as the kids say, or didn't see it on my feed. Maybe you should also touch some grass? This argument clearly means more to you than it should.

A shame you have to take something that should be fun and joyful and turn it into a petty squabble of a competition.

Maybe you should play on PC?! You might be happier 😀And not spend so much time stressing about platforms you don't game on. We are all pretty chill over here. Come, join us hermits!

@onesiphorus said:

How has this thread become political?

Because some folks see scary things in every shadow, even innocent video game shadows.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By loudheadphones
Member since 2023 • 1176 Posts

@mesome713 said:

Sad news just continues for the evil empire of Sony. This Sony studio had about 200 employees who were working on a AAA shooter for the Ol Great Dictator.

Source

@TheEroica said:

Yikes.... More unemployed gaming folks... How come we peasants can read the market better than cheif officers that make multiple millions of dollars a year?

@last_lap said:

I saw this yesterday. Smaller devs should steer well clear of Sony. This is the second third party dev working exclusively with Sony has closed its doors in the last 3 months.

@ermacness said:
@mesome713 said:

@mrbojangles25: Blame Sony. They hired them to develop a AAA making them a AAA studio. Sony bout the dumbest company known.

Layoffs are happening virtually everywhere in gaming, but when it happens to Sony, it’s Sony’s fault.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gotta love fanboys.

@mesome713 said:

@silentchief: Blame the source mate.

Source says PARTNERSHIP!!

Since when Deviation was a PS Studio and WHEN Sony bought them? Simple question to Xbox peeps. I'm sure that OP KNOWS the fact. But OP trying to spin a PARTNERSHIP term as Sony bought them. Looks like Deviation devs were not up to the task despite veterans and Sony closed the pipe.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#59  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58424 Posts
@loudheadphones said:
@mesome713 said:

Sad news just continues for the evil empire of Sony. This Sony studio had about 200 employees who were working on a AAA shooter for the Ol Great Dictator.

Source

@TheEroica said:

Yikes.... More unemployed gaming folks... How come we peasants can read the market better than cheif officers that make multiple millions of dollars a year?

@last_lap said:

I saw this yesterday. Smaller devs should steer well clear of Sony. This is the second third party dev working exclusively with Sony has closed its doors in the last 3 months.

@ermacness said:
@mesome713 said:

@mrbojangles25: Blame Sony. They hired them to develop a AAA making them a AAA studio. Sony bout the dumbest company known.

Layoffs are happening virtually everywhere in gaming, but when it happens to Sony, it’s Sony’s fault.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gotta love fanboys.

Since when Deviation was a PS Studio and WHEN Sony bought them? Simple question to Xbox peeps. I'm sure that OP KNOWS the fact. But OP trying to spin a PARTNERSHIP term as Sony bought them. Looks like Deviation devs were not up to the task despite veterans and Sony closed the pipe.

Some key things to note:

• 100-person studio. Not small, but not a giant AAA monster.
  • Established in 2020 (iirc), but no working product (at least none the public knows about).

I don't think this is anything you can really blame on "Sony culture" or whatever you want to call it, it's frankly just a smart business decision to shutter a studio that hasn't produced anything in four years and has some high-profile executives with bloated salaries.

Also the "veterans" were Call of Duty developers so, I don't know...big franchise, sure, but also one that was already established so I wouldn't put too much stock into it.

I hope Louis Castle lands on his feet, he is a Westwood Studios (of C&C fame) co-founder. Would be nice to see more out of him.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Last_Lap

@mrbojangles25: So you were touching grass or didn't see it in your feed and yet quoting me in other threads, hmmmm. Maybe the grass you were touching was the screen saver on your PC 🤣

The second part is especially funny considering the site we're on. Saying I'm taking it to a petty squabble of competition. Yeah one you were partaking in until it seems I hit a nerve. I didn't think you were so sensitive jangles.

As for playing on PC, I do have a PC that cost a grand at the time because the missus wanted it. It just sits there and was last used during the pandemic so my kids could log in and download their school work for the week, money well spent 🤣

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Last_Lap

@loudheadphones: Yet Sony was funding the game they were making, and now the game is no longer in the making. So Sony obviously cancelled it, and thus the studio went belly up.

Sony had a hand in this, just like they did with First Contact going out of business. Both companies were dealing with Sony. Sony not owning them doesn't absolve Sony of any of the responsibility here.

But I know who I talking to so it will go in one ear and out the other with you.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Pedro

@loudheadphones said:

So, Sony check bounced.😂

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By loudheadphones
@mrbojangles25 said:

Some key things to note:

• 100-person studio. Not small, but not a giant AAA monster.
  • Established in 2020 (iirc), but no working product (at least none the public knows about).

I don't think this is anything you can really blame on "Sony culture" or whatever you want to call it, it's frankly just a smart business decision to shutter a studio that hasn't produced anything in four years and has some high-profile executives with bloated salaries.

Also the "veterans" were Call of Duty developers so, I don't know...big franchise, sure, but also one that was already established so I wouldn't put too much stock into it.

I hope Louis Castle lands on his feet, he is a Westwood Studios (of C&C fame) co-founder. Would be nice to see more out of him.

Yes, precisely that.

@last_lap said:

@loudheadphones: Yet Sony was funding the game they were making, and now the game is no longer in the making. So Sony obviously cancelled it, and thus the studio went belly up.

Sony had a hand in this, just like they did with First Contact going out of business. Both companies were dealing with Sony. Sony not owning them doesn't absolve Sony of any of the responsibility here.

But I know who I talking to so it will go in one ear and out the other with you.

Yes, they were funding it, but that doesn't make them a Sony studio AT ALL.. That's a spin. It is like saying Arrowhead is a Sony's studio. They aren't. Newly formed Deviation devs back then in 2020, weren't up to the task for 4 damn years, the contract was not respected, Deviation lost the investors, Sony closed the money pipe and bye bye. The contract certainly requires the game to be made in due time or at least something to be shown. Deviation didn't to anything in 4 years. Simple as that.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Last_Lap

@loudheadphones: I never said they were a Sony studio, in fact I said that smaller devs should steer clear of Sony in my OG post, one in which you quoted 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Sony was funding the game, and cancelled the game, leaving a newly formed studio with no cash reserves to take the hit like that and to close was its only option. Sony has blood on its hands on this one.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#65 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13049 Posts

@last_lap said:

@loudheadphones: I never said they were a Sony studio, in fact I said that smaller devs should steer clear of Sony in my OG post, one in which you quoted 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Sony was funding the game, and cancelled the game, leaving a newly formed studio with no cash reserves to take the hit like that and to close was its only option. Sony has blood on its hands on this one.

Oof

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By loudheadphones
@last_lap said:

Really? Tell that to Arrowhead or Stellar Blade devs. Smaller devs can do the right thing with investor's money

Oh, it has blood on this one. What a dramatic sentence.:/ Have you claimed such a thing for MS when MS fucked up 2000+ devs lives in year and a half? Of course you didn't. Difference is....MS simple fired them

Deviation devs fucked up, wasn't up to the task and bye, bye. Simple business. You don't do in due time and what was in the contract, no money.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Last_Lap

@loudheadphones said:
@last_lap said:

Really? Tell that to Arrowhead or Stellar Blade devs. Smaller devs can do the right thing with investor's money

Oh, it has blood on this one. What a dramatic sentence.:/ Have you claimed such a thing for MS when MS fucked up 2000+ devs lives in year and a half? Of course you didn't. Difference is....MS simple fired them

Deviation devs fucked up, wasn't up to the task and bye, bye. Simple business. You don't do in due time and what was in the contract, no money.

Geez, I said what a load of PR BS from Phil Spencer. It was post #4 in the layoff THREAD. That's the same thread you posted a pic with Phil standing around its newly acquired employees, where you went off the deep end like you always do.

However, when I talked 💩 about Sony in its layoff thread, and called you out because you went walkabouts, you didn't show the same enthusiasm to 💩 on Sony in that THREAD even blaming the dev for not producing a game and not Sony who is its parent for not looking after it.

Those are what we call receipts, now begone you Sony shill.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16580 Posts

@mesome713: yep, sad news for sure

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44186 Posts

Poo cows, I almost, almost mind you, feel sorry for the lil fellers. lol :P

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By loudheadphones
@last_lap said:
@loudheadphones said:
@last_lap said:

Geez, I said what a load of PR BS from Phil Spencer. It was post #4 in the layoff THREAD. That's the same thread you posted a pic with Phil standing around its newly acquired employees, where you went off the deep end like you always do.

However, when I talked 💩 about Sony in its layoff thread, and called you out because you went walkabouts, you didn't show the same enthusiasm to 💩 on Sony in that THREAD even blaming the dev for not producing a game and not Sony who is its parent for not looking after it.

Those are what we call receipts, now begone you Sony shill.

LOL. What mic drop? Difference is Phil promised a secured jobs to the peoole who worked at ABK for many years, Sony kept their mouth shut at least. Lay offs are unfortunate, yes. MLike i've said in another thread, MS bought Blizzard and.....GTFO from a company. That's the difference. Anyway, sad to see people were laid off. But Xbox peeps knows.

Newly founded studio trying to develop a game and searched for investors. You didn't knew that? Receiving some amount of money to do the job. Failed to meet the terms. And guess what will happen with newly formed studio who searched for investors, smartass. Me shill? LOL Look where your Xbox shilling brought you? Xbox is going 3rd party.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Pedro

Sony killed a studio and the shills responds "but buh but Xbox"😂