Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#151 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6645 Posts

@loudheadphones: Glad we can agree that Sony's management skills suck, hence why there is no games coming from its own studios for the next 18months, mismanagement on a grand scale.

But, but Sony is paying third party devs to make games that are owned by Sony. Hence first party games lol.

Sony's only game made by first party is the Baseball game that's been released every year for like the past 18yrs in a row lol.

Sony buying ips and getting third parties to work on them is called money hatting.

#thirdpartystation5

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 loudheadphones
Member since 2023 • 1185 Posts

Glad we can agree that Sony's management skills suck, hence why there is no games coming from its own studios for the next 18months, mismanagement on a grand scale.

Sony gave them money, now it was up to them to make something with that money. But looks like they've failed in that regard.

@last_lap said:

@loudheadphones: Glad we can agree that Sony's management skills suck, hence why there is no games coming from its own studios for the next 18months, mismanagement on a grand scale.

Stellar Blade and Rise Of Ronin are first party games, yes

But, but Sony is paying third party devs to make games that are owned by Sony. Hence first party games lol.

Sony's only game made by first party is the Baseball game that's been released every year for like the past 18yrs in a row lol.

But but, Ori is owned by MS, developed by a 3rd party studio. Mind you that Forza Horizon 1,2 and 3 were 1st party games, owned by MS and developed by a Playground which was 3rd party studio back then

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 Last_Lap

@loudheadphones: You don't have to keep agreeing that Sony's mis-management of its first party studios is bad, it's been confirmed multiply times already.

Why are you mentioning games from back in the XB1 days? We're living in the present and Sony's first party studios have nothing for the next 18 months and are relying on third party devs to carry their console, much like third party is carrying its PSVR 2. Sony seems to be a mess atm when it comes to releasing its own devs games.

#thirdpartystation5

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#154 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13087 Posts

@loudheadphones said:
@kvallyx said:
@loudheadphones said:
@kvallyx said:

But the question is why do you keep lying? And the other perPLEXing thing is why did you flip out?

Me lying? LOL Far from it. You are lying. You are an Xbot here, then PRETENDING to be neutral on the other site, yes. Also, you've contributed to toxicity by Xbots on GAF before. Mind you that you are under watch on Icon. One **** up, you're out.

Back to lying you go. But why? It’s perPLEXing to say the least. Just lying through your teeth.

Dude, you literally here an Xbot, also, like i've mentioned in previous post, you've contributed to toxicity on GAF by Xbox fandom and then on Icon forum you are pretending to be neutral. That's lying. That's fucked up!

You crazy man! C R A Z Y!

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Last_Lap

@loudheadphones: No one is arguing about Playfround Games when they were independent, the fact you need to go back to the early days of the XB1 to find a comparison is as laughable as it gets.

Stellar Blade was announced for Xbox until Sony money hatted it, they bought the ip from a third party dev. Sony now owns the ip but not the studio behind it, same goes for the devs behind Helldivers 2.

These devs can go make other ganes for other platforms once they've finished making the game for Sony, but, but Sony owns the ip yadda, yadda, yadda.

Sony is still using third party devs and ganes they created to pas the PS5 until it's own devs pullbtheir finger out and make a game. That's the point here, but your thick skull is stuck on the idea that Sony owns the game. Therefore, it's a first-party game.

I'm done talking to you, I'd much rather watch paint dry or grass grow then to continue this pointless conversation with a Sony cult member.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8505 Posts

Wait, people really think that these penny pushers, bean counters known as executives likes to waste money on employees who are just DEI hires, like really!

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#158 onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5287 Posts

@pc_rocks: tell that to Google with the debacle with AI Gemini.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#159  Edited By CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts
@Pedro said:
@CanYouDiglt said:

No idea why so many are pretending to be upset about job losses when they do not even know the employees that were let go. If these were a bunch of DEI hires that did not deserve the job anyways then good riddance. Lets be real they are not firing people that are talented that can help on other projects. Most of the people fired were probably only hired to look politically correct and not hiring the best person for the job.

I am glad companies are hurting for hiring for racial reasons and not quality reasons.

Ignorance knows no bounds. 😂

The ignorance is you could not even dispute what I said. It just makes you angry.

The real world is ability matters when making a product no matter if it is games, a building, or flying a plane. You hire the best person to do the job. YOU though just want the right skin shade and not the best person for the job. YOU though are the type of person that are why games and movies suck so much now.

DEI is the downfall of America and that is what you want. YOU do not care about skill but YOU only care about skin color.

I'm glad the worthless DEI hires were fired. I want skilled game designers and not the most diverse only for the sake of being diverse.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#160 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34752 Posts
@CanYouDiglt said:
@Pedro said:
@CanYouDiglt said:

No idea why so many are pretending to be upset about job losses when they do not even know the employees that were let go. If these were a bunch of DEI hires that did not deserve the job anyways then good riddance. Lets be real they are not firing people that are talented that can help on other projects. Most of the people fired were probably only hired to look politically correct and not hiring the best person for the job.

I am glad companies are hurting for hiring for racial reasons and not quality reasons.

Ignorance knows no bounds. 😂

The ignorance is you could not even dispute what I said. It just make you angry.

The real world is ability matters when making a product no matter if it is games, a building, or flying a plane. You hire the best person to do the job. YOU just want the right skin shade and not the best person for the job. YOU are the type of person that why games and movies suck so much now.

DEI is the downfall of America and that is what you want. YOU do not care about skill but YOU only care about skin color.

Your weird rant aside, can you share the information you have about who Sony laid off and the reason why they got laid off? Since it would be very stupid to just go by your own anti-SJW feelings on this matter, surely you have valid information to share.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By loudheadphones
@last_lap said:

@loudheadphones: No one is arguing about Playfround Games when they were independent, the fact you need to go back to the early days of the XB1 to find a comparison is as laughable as it gets.

It is not laughable. LOL. Bloodborne is a 1st party game, The Order 1886 is a 1st party game, developed by 3rd party devs. Ori is a MS 1st party game developed by a 3rd party studios. Just 100% correct examples. You are trying to spin into a something. So what if it is an example from previous gen. LOL Legit examples ARE LEGIT

Stellar Blade was announced for Xbox until Sony money hatted it, they bought the ip from a third party dev. Sony now owns the ip but not the studio behind it, same goes for the devs behind Helldivers 2.

These devs can go make other ganes for other platforms once they've finished making the game for Sony, but, but Sony owns the ip yadda, yadda, yadda.

Starfield was announced for next gen PLATFORMS few years ago. And canceled for PS5. Even Bethesda dev said that game was multiplatform till MS stepped in. So, Stsrfield was moneyhatted by MS. Do some research at your own yard before spewing nonsense.

Sony is still using third party devs and ganes they created to pas the PS5 until it's own devs pullbtheir finger out and make a game. That's the point here, but your thick skull is stuck on the idea that Sony owns the game. Therefore, it's a first-party game.

I'm done talking to you, I'd much rather watch paint dry or grass grow then to continue this pointless conversation with a Sony cult member.

Same as MS is using 3rd party devs for exclusives like Stalker and Warhammer Darktide until MS devs trying to figure it out how to publish a proper 90 game. Talking about thick skull....lol. Like i've said look at your own yard full of Xbox crap.

Talking about cultism, yet Xbox fandom is one of the reason why is Xbox is so fucked up and going 3rd party . You, Xbox fandom on Twitter just proved how you are twisted, delusional, self destruct fandom after MS announced they go 3rd party. Self destruction of Xbox fandom was glorious sight to see.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By KvallyX

@last_lap said:

Holy HELL....R E K T!

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8505 Posts

@onesiphorus said:

@pc_rocks: tell that to Google with the debacle with AI Gemini.

Why would I when all you already did and tell me what was Google's response?

Let me laugh at peeps like you again who think companies like to waste money on DEI just because...I mean this is what they are in the business for, right?

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 loudheadphones

@kvallyx said:

Holy HELL....R E K T!

Keep supporting spin and bullshit, Kvally!

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#165 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 70257 Posts

Did the Sony fannies damage control help get those 900 laid off get their jobs back?🤔

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 KvallyX

@loudheadphones said:
@kvallyx said:

Holy HELL....R E K T!

But why do you keep lying through your teeth? That is what we want to know. We love you no matter what! You don't need to hold a comPLEX.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 loudheadphones

@kvallyx said:
@loudheadphones said:
@kvallyx said:

Holy HELL....R E K T!

But why do you keep lying through your teeth? That is what we want to know. We love you no matter what! You don't need to hold a comPLEX.

Like i've said, you are an Xbot here and on GAF too ( and you've contributed to toxicity by Xbox peeps there ), but on Icon you are PRETENDING to be neutral. That's messed up. Pretty ironic to say me i'm lying yet you literally flip-flop being and pretending to play nice. But i'm not pretending at least.