dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By dabear
Member since 2002 • 8910 Posts

@gifford38: There were plenty of games released on Xbox in 2022. However, due to lack of 1st party content, xbox fans endured a year of "Xbox has no games." from cows.

I dont want to hear any BS that it's not a legitimate criticism in 2024.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#54 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34773 Posts

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#55 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7307 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet: Xbox draught was from 2019 last year of Xbox one to 2023 so no. No seris x launch titles. Until forza 2022 and halo only 2 games on 2022. 2023 was hifi top game.

So really Xbox draught was much longer.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#56  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70401 Posts

@gifford38 said:

@HalcyonScarlet: Xbox draught was from 2019 last year of Xbox one to 2023 so no. No seris x launch titles. Until forza 2022 and halo only 2 games on 2022. 2023 was hifi top game.

So you are saying Xbox had no games when there was a lack of first-party titles?🙃

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 39701 Posts

@dabear: Seems to me that PS5's 2024 is as pathetic as Xbox's since 2018. For once, they're both dogshit.

Thing is, Sony will rebound, while Xbox will exit gaming instead.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19600 Posts

Tribalism aside, you're right, the PS5's exclusive library is very thin. The platform is mainly propped up by remakes and multiplats.

Saint-George

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Saint-George
Member since 2023 • 1410 Posts

Waiting for a sony studio's game..

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8910 Posts

@gifford38: That's a lie.

The Medium (timed excl), the Ascent (timed excl), and Halo Infinite all launched in 2021.

templecow90999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 templecow90999
Member since 2021 • 923 Posts

You call it and feel about it however you'd like. I'd say 3rd party is carrying Playstation now more than ever

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10651 Posts

@mesome713 said:

What first party games does Sony got coming out?

What a way to move the goalposts. Last time I checked, exclusive isn’t tied to 1st or 3rd party.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 ermacness

@Pedro said:

Sony fannies are spinning themselves stupid again. They went cheering "true" exclusives, to cheering console exclusives, to first party exclusives only counts to third party exclusives when there are no first party exclusives and finally to the new an improved "teh gotz no release date for teh year so teh games no itz realzies."😂

We have hard at least 5 coping threads from Sony fannies struggling with the lack of first party games for 2024.🤭

For as long as I been here and even though I haven’t visited these forums everyday, I’ve yet to see the term “true” exclusives widely utilized here. That term doesn’t even make sense as there’s no such thing as a “true“ exclusive. It’s either exclusive or it’s not **in reference to a quote from Odin in GOW Ragnarok** “it’s a simple concept”.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44277 Posts

Poo cows. BS Jive has no new games...

lol :P

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Pedro

@ermacness said:

For as long as I been here and even though I haven’t visited these forums everyday, I’ve yet to see the term “true” exclusives widely utilized here. That term doesn’t even make sense as there’s no such thing as a “true“ exclusive. It’s either exclusive or it’s not **in reference to a quote from Odin in GOW Ragnarok** “it’s a simple concept”.

If the search wasn't busted, you could have easily looked it up. You seem to be out of touch with your fellow Sony fannies standard behavior. 🙃

Saint-George

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Saint-George
Member since 2023 • 1410 Posts

when you finally boot up your PS5 for a first party game...

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ermacness
@Pedro said:
@ermacness said:

If the search wasn't busted, you could have easily looked it up. You seem to be out of touch with your fellow Sony fannies standard behavior. 🙃

The only time I seen a push for 1st party exclusives was when MS started buying up major studios. The last exclusive that I know that MS had that was from a 3rd party developer was Gears. I bet that NOW I can find evidence of this “if the search wasn’t busted”. Like I stated, I don’t visit this place everyday, but I do and have frequent this place often and I have yet to see ANYONE limiting exclusive to 1st or 3rd party. Now there might’ve been a very enthusiastic individual to state this (again I never saw this) but to say that the cow faction stuck to this is lunacy at its finest. Now have seen cows make fun of MS for their lack of exclusives for the Xbox, but I never seen cows downplay an exclusive to the Xbox because it was a 3rd party exclusive.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Pedro

@ermacness said:

The only time I seen a push for 1st party exclusives was when MS started buying up major studios. The last exclusive that I know that MS had that was from a 3rd party developer was Gears. I bet that NOW I can find evidence of this “if the search wasn’t busted”. Like I stated, I don’t visit this place everyday, but I do and have frequent this place often and I have yet to see ANYONE limiting exclusive to 1st or 3rd party. Now there might’ve been a very enthusiastic individual to state this (again I never saw this) but to say that the cow faction stuck to this is lunacy at its finest. Now have seen cows make fun of MS for their lack of exclusives for the Xbox, but I never seen cows downplay an exclusive to the Xbox because it was a 3rd party exclusive.

You, lacking the knowledge of your fellow goons is your problem. Anyone who has frequented this place knows of the time when Xbox transitioned to dual supporting PC and Xbox that your goons were parading the "true" exclusive nonsense until games on PS suffered the same fate. Now you all are having a curious case of amnesia.😂

Let us not forget the absolute meltdown when The Medium was launched as a third-party exclusive.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Robertos  Online
Member since 2023 • 1049 Posts

PS5 is mostly for non gamers. Like a movie game every few months here and there, for Jim who might have seen it on the advertisements. Doesn't really have much in the way of competitive gaming and apart from that any serious game on it is better on PC.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Pedro

@robertos said:

PS5 is mostly for non gamers. Like a movie game every few months here and there, for Jim who might have seen it on the advertisements. Doesn't really have much in the way of competitive gaming and apart from that any serious game on it is better on PC.

The PS5, a gaming device, is mostly for non-gamers.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#73 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4585 Posts

I sure am playing a lot of games on a console with no games. More games release that I want to play in a year than I have time to play, so I am forever good on games to play. Yes a bunch can be played elsewhere, but I am a person who wishes everyone could play everything despite which console they chose to purchase. Exclusives should be a thing of the past. Sell consoles due to the hardware inside and operating system/ecosystem, not exclusives.

OmegaBlueUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#75 OmegaBlueUp
Member since 2006 • 501 Posts

@Pedro: I'm with ermacness on this one; I have been here a long time but don't recall such emphasis on 1st party exclusives as Xbox gamers are claiming. I know of Sony fans praising Sony 1st party, as well as downplaying 3rd party exclusives as being just timed exclusives (which many were). I don't see that as "only 1st party games matter".

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#76 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13105 Posts

@Pedro said:
@ermacness said:

You, lacking the knowledge of your fellow goons is your problem. Anyone who has frequented this place knows of the time when Xbox transitioned to dual supporting PC and Xbox that your goons were parading the "true" exclusive nonsense until games on PS suffered the same fate. Now you all are having a curious case of amnesia.😂

Let us not forget the absolute meltdown when The Medium was launched as a third-party exclusive.

Pedro is right. The cows have been parading first party and exclusive for ages now. There is absolutely no disputing that. It was never about third party exclusives in their war on consoles. They would rattle off all the first party games that Sony has, and say that all MS has is Gears/Halo/Forza.

Now they are moving the goal posts.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 loudheadphones
Member since 2023 • 1215 Posts

@last_lap said:
@davillain said:

Gamers who keep saying PS5 has no games are just trolling.

No, its factually true. Let me explain, if you remember the entirety of last gen cows be like Xbox has no games, due to lack of first party. So, what goes around comes around dav, you know this, the PS5 has no games because it has no first party.

Stellar Blade is a 1st party game - IP owned by Sony, published by Sony and funded by Sony. Same as Bloodborne.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#78  Edited By KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13105 Posts

@loudheadphones said:
@last_lap said:
@davillain said:

No, its factually true. Let me explain, if you remember the entirety of last gen cows be like Xbox has no games, due to lack of first party. So, what goes around comes around dav, you know this, the PS5 has no games because it has no first party.

Stellar Blade is a 1st party game - IP owned by Sony, published by Sony and funded by Sony. Same as Bloodborne.

Doesn't matter that they moneyhatted those games. They didn't develop them. In fact, until Sony plunked down the cash, Stellar Blade was announced for Xbox as well. From made Bloodborne. The problem is, us PS fans want first party developed exclusives. We have none. So hence, PS has no games.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Robertos  Online
Member since 2023 • 1049 Posts
@receding801 said:

You guys do know PC won right? C'mon now, PC always wins.

I'd use a PCMR guy pic but the official PCMR community on Reddit and Discord are full of subhuman morons, 62iq. You know what, I don't know what the hell they are. :)

Thats still double the IQ of consolites.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6718 Posts

@loudheadphones: That's a lie, Stellar Blade was announced with a trailer stating Xbox One/PS4/PC so it was already in development and NOT funded by Sony..

Then Sony swooped in paid for it to be exclusive, get the facts right before you comment.

ThatForumUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#81 ThatForumUser
Member since 2019 • 723 Posts

Another Game Pass Xbox win for the generation 😎

Avatar image for Alexander2cents
Alexander2cents

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#82 Alexander2cents
Member since 2012 • 714 Posts

You dont need exclusives. You need a machine that plays games.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13670 Posts

@gifford38 said:

"only 2 games". If MS owns the studio, it's not 2nd party it's 1st party. So it also includes Deathloop and Psychonaughts 2. So four games were released in 2021.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By loudheadphones
@kvallyx said:
@loudheadphones said:
@last_lap said:
@davillain said:

Doesn't matter that they moneyhatted those games. They didn't develop them. In fact, until Sony plunked down the cash, Stellar Blade was announced for Xbox as well. From made Bloodborne. The problem is, us PS fans want first party developed exclusives. We have none. So hence, PS has no games.

@last_lap said:

@loudheadphones: That's a lie, Stellar Blade was announced with a trailer stating Xbox One/PS4/PC so it was already in development and NOT funded by Sony..

Then Sony swooped in paid for it to be exclusive, get the facts right before you comment.

PROJECT Eve was announced for multiple platforms when game was in pre production and trailer was an ad for employment in 2019. Later game became as Stellar Blade and totally funded by Sony. But Xbox peeps cares about weeaboo games. LOL.

ShadyAcshuns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 ShadyAcshuns
Member since 2023 • 281 Posts

None.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Last_Lap

@loudheadphones: Did you even read what you wrote?

You don't announce a game to the public and list platforms if you looking for "employment" that would have shown their work behind closed doors to potential publishers.

Stop lying and just admit that Sony steal games from other platforms because Sony aren't nice guys like you cows make them out to be.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By loudheadphones

@last_lap said:

@loudheadphones: Did you even read what you wrote?

You don't announce a game to the public and list platforms if you looking for "employment" that would have shown their work behind closed doors to potential publishers.

Stop lying and just admit that Sony steal games from other platforms because Sony aren't nice guys like you cows make them out to be.

LOL. What've said about "get the facts right before you comment"?

This is from 4 years ago. Yes, it was an employment ad :

Something something MS bought 3rd party publisher Bethesda, something something MS canceled Redfall and Indiana Jones and Starfield for PS5, something something MS bought 3rd party publisher Activision

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Last_Lap

@loudheadphones: So it's recruiting people for its game, where does it say it's looking for a publisher to become exclusive?

It was announced for Xbox, and Sony took the game away. Yes MS buy devs no one is arguing otherwise. But your deflection onto MS to defend Sony is duly noted and typical cows mantra.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 loudheadphones

@last_lap said:

@loudheadphones: So it's recruiting people for its game, where does it say it's looking for a publisher to become exclusive?

Don't twist my words. I've said it was an employment ad. Never ever mentioned for a publisher. And also said, game was in pre production phase back then.

It was announced for Xbox, and Sony took the game away. Yes MS buy devs no one is arguing otherwise. But your deflection onto MS to defend Sony is duly noted and typical cows mantra.

Same as Starfield was announced for next gen consoles back at 2018 and MS stepped in and took the WHOLE publisher away from PS.

Typical Xbox peeps mantra and deflection onto Sony. Comparing a one game to 3rd party publisher acquisition. Yep, totally the same. LOL

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Last_Lap

@loudheadphones: I said Sony stole this game away from Xbox gamers, you're the one deflecting that by saying the game was an advert for recruitment, that has NOTHING to do with Sony swooping in and paying to make it exclusive when it wax OFFICIALLY announced for Xbox.

Again no one is saying MS don't take games away from PS, but cows argued that Sony doesn't take games away from Xbox, when in fact Sony sign the most exclusive deals in the entirety of the industry, and has done so since the day the OG PS1 went on sale to the public.

Your inability to criticise Sony when they do the same thing by taking games away from their competition is not surprising as thst's what members of cults do.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 ermacness

@Pedro said:
@ermacness said:

In that case, yeah I saw when cows were doing that and they still are doing that because in that case, it’s true. It seems that now lems have seemingly forgot what the word “exclusive“ mean. However what you’re arguing is that cows only considered 1st party exclusIves as “true” exclusives in which I have extremely little to no recollection of as much as I frequent this place.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By loudheadphones
@last_lap said:

@loudheadphones: I said Sony stole this game away from Xbox gamers, you're the one deflecting that by saying the game was an advert for recruitment, that has NOTHING to do with Sony swooping in and paying to make it exclusive when it wax OFFICIALLY announced for Xbox.

Just said game was a project back then. LOL. Sony saw the opportunity and decided to fully fund the game when it was in early production. Who gives a shit about Xbox One back then

Again no one is saying MS don't take games away from PS, but cows argued that Sony doesn't take games away from Xbox, when in fact Sony sign the most exclusive deals in the entirety of the industry, and has done so since the day the OG PS1 went on sale to the public.

Your inability to criticise Sony when they do the same thing by taking games away from their competition is not surprising as

Like i've said, above, comparing per games exclusive deal and trying to equalize with 3rd party publisher acqusition and all of its IP library....yep, totally the same. Looks like you weren't against that, huh.

thst's what members of cults do.

Mind you that cultism will be death of Xbox hardware as the final outcome. That is Xbox fandom.

Recommend you to watch this :

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Last_Lap

@loudheadphones: Perfect deflecting response from a cultists, they take what you say and try to deflect it back onto the user, it won't work.on those who know the truth.

Simple fact remains that Sony has taken away more games from Xbox gamers than MS have taken games away from PS users.

Now give me another one of your subservient Sony responses.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 ermacness

@kvallyx said:
@Pedro said:
@ermacness said:

Pedro is right. The cows have been parading first party and exclusive for ages now. There is absolutely no disputing that. It was never about third party exclusives in their war on consoles. They would rattle off all the first party games that Sony has, and say that all MS has is Gears/Halo/Forza.

Now they are moving the goal posts.

Of course you would agree, it’s negativity towards the ps5. Also, they weren’t particularly wrong seeing that most of the Xbox successful exclusives were Halo, Forza, or Gears to the point where both Halo and Forza had individual spinoffs series (Halo Wars and Forza Horizon). So saying, or believing this wasn’t lunacy in the slightest.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By loudheadphones
@last_lap said:

@loudheadphones: Perfect deflecting response from a cultists, they take what you say and try to deflect it back onto the user, it won't work.on those who know the truth.

Simple fact remains that Sony has taken away more games from Xbox gamers than MS have taken games away from PS users.

Now give me another one of your subservient Sony responses.

LOL

Looks like you've missed X360-PS3 gen back then and what MS did, huh? MS made exclusive deals in X360 era left and right.

Well, not surprised how Xbox fandom is so senile. And just acquisition of Bethesda and Activision WHOLE IP library overshadow Sony's per game exclusive deal till today. Just in sheer numbers, Activision since 1980 till today made more games than Sony made an exlusive deals per game since PS1 till today. Activision till today published 900+ games. When you include Bethesda whole IP library too....yeah....

Like i've said, talking about cultist. That's why Xbox is so fucked up in the future. You can't handle the truth :

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Pedro

@loudheadphones: Do you mind listing the games MS purchased the exclusivity?

The "bu buh but Xbox" deflection Everytime Sony is called out.😂 They can't even bring themselves to be objective about Sony.

Boiled-Hotdug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Boiled-Hotdug
Member since 2022 • 309 Posts

PS5 has no games...what 1st party exclusive coming out in the next 6 months? 😂

As a PC gamer...I'm eating good over here!

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Last_Lap

@loudheadphones: Holy shite what a strawmen argument. It doesn't matter how many games Craptivision has published, but let's entertain your argument for a second shall we.

Of those 900+ games how many were released on a Sony console compared to an Xbox console?

Because Craptivision were making games on Sony consoles well before MS started with the original Xbox. So there are more Craptivision games on PS consoles than there is on Xbox consoles.

Geez you take losing to a whole new level.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By loudheadphones
@last_lap said:

@loudheadphones: Holy shite what a strawmen argument. It doesn't matter how many games Craptivision has published, but let's entertain your argument for a second shall we.

Of those 900+ games how many were released on a Sony console compared to an Xbox console?

Because Craptivision were making games on Sony consoles well before MS started with the original Xbox. So there are more Craptivision games on PS consoles than there is on Xbox consoles.

Geez you take losing to a whole new level.

Sorry, we are talking about number of games and how many games took Sony and how many MS. MS took more, no contest. Even if you include Xbox since 2001 and onwards and all Activision and Bethesda games released since then. Now MS, alongside with per game exclusive deals since 2001 and now has a whole Activision and Bethesda library which eclipse all exclusive deals Sony has made since 1994. You, Xbox fandom, are so fucked up.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Last_Lap

@loudheadphones: Nope, more of Craptivisions games have been released on PS consoles than MS ones. That's just the facts. MS now owning Craptivision doesn't take any of the games released on PS consoles away all of a sudden.

Sony has been paying for exclusives since day 1 on the OG PS1. I know because Sony took Tomb Raider away from us Saturn users long before Xbox turned up. Again facts you can't refute.