Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

uninspiredcup  Online

Poll Was Fable always mid? (55 votes)

It's a premium exclusive (on PC as well) 36%
It's mid 45%
It's worse than mid 18%
No Caption Provided

Hello, was looking at the Fable reaction and it seems I'm not alone in my apathy towards this franchise.

It seems to be much like Sonys "Resistance" series, in that nobody seems to give a shit about it and it never reaches the pedigree of what a "hot" exclusive should be, namely a system seller.

Is this bias from someone who played them and decided they are bad, or in fact, reality?

Richard Ayoade is alright.

• 
KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#101 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13105 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@dimebag667 said:

I dunno. I watched my roommate play either 1 or 2 a couple years ago, and it intrigued me enough to want to play some day.

I also watched him play HZD, and I that was hard to even witness. That's mid.

HZD is not mid. again give it try before you judge.

As mid as it gets.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6718 Posts

@hardwenzen: Dude go stalk that blonde (well fake blonde) in that Sony lay off thread. My bad you probably have followed all her social media stuff already lol.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Last_Lap

@gifford38: You still haven't posted what trends Fable is following. Saying a giant in modern day clothes is not a trend.

Secondly, if a character is not hot looking to you pimply teenagers it doesn't mean it's woke.

We're you crying this hard when you first saw Abby from the Last of Us 2? She's built like a man and also has a head like a smashed piumpkin, doesn't make it woke though.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7307 Posts

@last_lap said:

@gifford38: You still haven't posted what trends Fable is following. Saying a giant in modern day clothes is not a trend.

Secondly, if a character is not hot looking to you pimply teenagers it doesn't mean it's woke.

We're you crying this hard when you first saw Abby from the Last of Us 2? She's built like a man and also has a head like a smashed piumpkin, doesn't make it woke though.

For one abby is so fake. no woman has that type of body even if she works out. second im 47 years old been gaming forever. gaming is 90% males just like comic books ect. now they are making these movies and games for the wrong audience.

we know what is happening. I cried when they did Joel dirty. made no since. not the fact is was a woman. fact is the west is making female ugly on purpose. look at stiller blade the gaymers are mad. to pretty for this world now? females needs to be ugly? what kind of message is that to the woman out there? is looks a curse now? for the woman that work hard to look the way they are.

they even gave alloy hfw2 facial beach fuzz on her face on her chubby face. like a person running that much have a chubby face.

FACT IS THEY ARE TRYING TO ERASE GENDERS. MAKING WOMAN IN GAMES WITH NO FEMALE CURVES. OR CHEEK BONES LIKE MALES.

NOW FINAL FANTASY IS BEING EDITED FOR THOSE NON GAMERS THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT A BATHING SUIT AND HER CLOTHS.

IT'S LIKE THEY DON'T LIKE THEIR AUDIENCE.

FINE GIANT IS WEARING CLOTHS THAT DON'T FIT FABLES CLOTHING.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Last_Lap

@gifford38 said:
@last_lap said:

For one abby is so fake. no woman has that type of body even if she works out. second im 47 years old been gaming forever. gaming is 90% males just like comic books ect. now they are making these movies and games for the wrong audience.

we know what is happening. I cried when they did Joel dirty. made no since. not the fact is was a woman. fact is the west is making female ugly on purpose. look at stiller blade the gaymers are mad. to pretty for this world now? females needs to be ugly? what kind of message is that to the woman out there? is looks a curse now? for the woman that work hard to look the way they are.

they even gave alloy hfw2 facial beach fuzz on her face on her chubby face. like a person running that much have a chubby face.

FACT IS THEY ARE TRYING TO ERASE GENDERS. MAKING WOMAN IN GAMES WITH NO FEMALE CURVES. OR CHEEK BONES LIKE MALES.

NOW FINAL FANTASY IS BEING EDITED FOR THOSE NON GAMERS THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT A BATHING SUIT AND HER CLOTHS.

So, you complain that Richard's character is wearing modern day clothes that don't fit the period of the game, but when the main character DOES fit the time period of the game you complain that she's ugly and the game is woke.

You say you're 47yrs old, grow up and act it then.

You're a hypocrite, it's as simple as that.

Here's a video of how the women looked around that period of time.

Loading Video...

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#106  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 59332 Posts

@gifford38 said:

For one abby is so fake. no woman has that type of body even if she works out.

Chyna was bigger, signicantly so. Debate if she used steroids but even in her early age prior to the WWE she was bigger and in the WWE she was signicantly larger. Larger than many of the males, whom she wrestled with on equal terms while other woman were typically managers or fap material.

She was masculine to the point she has surgery on her chin in an attempt to look more feminine (thus her face looks diff above and below)

Even someone smaller built like Torrie Wilson arguably had more muscle propionate to much lower fat where it's pure muscle.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Gifford38

@uninspiredcup said:
@gifford38 said:

For one abby is so fake. no woman has that type of body even if she works out.

Chyna was bigger, signicantly so. Debate if she used steroids but even in her early age prior to the WWE she was bigger and in the WWE she was signicantly larger. Larger than many of the males, whom she wrestled with on equal terms while other woman were typically managers or fap material.

She was masculine to the point she has surgery on her chin in an attempt to look more feminine (thus her face looks diff above and below)

Even someone smaller built like Torrie Wilson arguably had more muscle propionate to much lower fat where it's pure muscle.

they still look feminine.

these woman still have female looking bodies.

the whole internet even said abby body looks manly.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Gifford38

@last_lap said:
@gifford38 said:
@last_lap said:

So, you complain that Richard's character is wearing modern day clothes that don't fit the period of the game, but when the main character DOES fit the time period of the game you complain that she's ugly and the game is woke.

You say you're 47yrs old, grow up and act it then.

You're a hypocrite, it's as simple as that.

Here's a video of how the women looked around that period of time.

Loading Video...

coms look at her. cross between male and female. non-binary looking. the model is pretty why not make it look like her? its a insult to her. I'd be pissed.

on top of that. plastic looking glasses?

unless they are wood. glasses back then was round pieces.