what wud ur ultimate game be?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sinerster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Sinerster
Member since 2005 • 590 Posts

mine would be a MMO GTA game where you could take lots of different paths you could get jobs work in a corner shops work as a taxi driver work as a office worker own ur own business or even be a police officer u could go the good path u can ultimatley be a president. for da life of crime by doing stuff such as drug dealer, robber, etc i think it would be so sick and da bad path you could be a king ping if you work your way up. it would be sick i might have a couple of friends online and we would do the bad path and we would organise to rob the bank and the bank workers could try and stop us but risk there players being killed and start again but if they stop us they could get a bonus and the police officers would also try and stop us but if they get killed they will also have to start freash witha  new char.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
A free-roaming, M-rated, "Mass Effect style" Metroid RPG.
DireToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 DireToad
Member since 2006 • 3948 Posts
Pretty much Spore.
samusarmada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 samusarmada
Member since 2005 • 5816 Posts
a shadow of the colosus, zelda, setup with a story like final fantasy but one that isnt overbearing.
hazbazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 hazbazz
Member since 2005 • 7709 Posts
An MMO game where you play a virtual version of the real world, so you can go to your hometown, go to your own house, then shoot your neighbours
Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
An MMO game where you play a virtual version of the world, so you can go to your hometown, go to your own house, then shoot your neighbourshazbazz
That would actually validate Jack Thompson's existence! :shock:
hazbazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 hazbazz
[QUOTE="hazbazz"]An MMO game where you play a virtual version of the world, so you can go to your hometown, go to your own house, then shoot your neighboursJandurin

i dont think any game has the power to do that
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 shungokustasu
Member since 2004 • 7190 Posts
Street Fighter 3 : Third Strike
Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
[QUOTE="Jandurin"][QUOTE="hazbazz"]An MMO game where you play a virtual version of the world, so you can go to your hometown, go to your own house, then shoot your neighbourshazbazz

i dont think any game has the power to do that

:lol: Heheh. Possibly true. Never say never, though.
LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#10 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts
metal gear zelda: advent children
jvonrader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#11 jvonrader
Member since 2006 • 2183 Posts

mine would be a MMO GTA game where you could take lots of different paths you could get jobs work in a corner shops work as a taxi driver work as a office worker own ur own business or even be a police officer u could go the good path u can ultimatley be a president. for da life of crime by doing stuff such as drug dealer, robber, etc i think it would be so sick and da bad path you could be a king ping if you work your way up. it would be sick i might have a couple of friends online and we would do the bad path and we would organise to rob the bank and the bank workers could try and stop us but risk there players being killed and start again but if they stop us they could get a bonus and the police officers would also try and stop us but if they get killed they will also have to start freash witha  new char.

Sinerster

That game would be alright. But in the meantime, stick with Word's spell-check.
Fick1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Fick1122
Member since 2006 • 2135 Posts
A free-roaming, M-rated, "Mass Effect style" Metroid RPG.
foxhound_fox
Whoa, I seriously always wanted a Metroid exactly like that.
hazbazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 hazbazz
[QUOTE="Sinerster"]

jvonrader

I'm hyping Spell-Checker AAA
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Whoa, I seriously always wanted a Metroid exactly like that.Fick1122

It is the thing Nintendo should be doing with the old IP. Reinventing it and making it interesting. From what we are hearing about the next Zelda, it might be the case... finally.
jvonrader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#15 jvonrader
Member since 2006 • 2183 Posts
[QUOTE="jvonrader"][QUOTE="Sinerster"]

hazbazz

Spell-Checker 3: Snake Eater AAAA all the way, n00bcakes!!1!!1!
hazbazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 hazbazz
[QUOTE="hazbazz"][QUOTE="jvonrader"][QUOTE="Sinerster"]

jvonrader

Spell-Checker 3: Snake Eater AAAA all the way, n00bcakes!!1!!1!

"Spell-Checker 4: Annoying Paperclip Dude Eater" AA, i hate rehashes

Javy03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Javy03
Member since 2006 • 6886 Posts
A decent action adventure game like DMC and NG with a well developed story and multiple paths and endings like Chrono trigger.  Why should RPGs get all the depth and freedom.
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts
I think my ultimate game would be some kind of combination of Civilization/SimCity/Oblivion/B2142. Yeah, I know they are all PC games, but I really enjoy lots of replayability.
Huff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Huff
Member since 2003 • 2132 Posts
Sinerster's Spleling Chalenge