fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 fightmastermax
Member since 2008 • 779 Posts

This is a God of War centered topic. Here you can post links to your own GoW vids freely.

Vids that are NOT your own aren't exactly what I want for this thread but I'll allow it for now.

Music Videos you created or other such things can be posted here as well. So if you have a GoW music video you would like to share...feel free to do so. IF you have one that isn't yours but feel it is good enough to share, the same thing applies.

IF the vid is of Speedrun, 'Specialty' run, etc. nature, you can post it in this thread too though I'd prefer the primary place for posting such links be the threads they deal with. Ex: 'Speedrun' coverage goes in Speedrun thread. You can still post it (secondary) here if you so wish.

As for off-topic videos..I'd prefer they are at least gaming related if they are to be posted outside the Off-Topic thread. They should be put in SPOILER tags (I like using them for things other then SPOILERs) so as to keep the look of the thread very on-topic. Example:

[spoiler] DMC4 DMD Sanctus SSS [/spoiler]

NOTE: Spoiler tag is as such... [ spoiler ] info [ /spoiler ] *without the extra spaces*

NOTE2: Spoiler tags will not work if you use the inverse of">", your post will erase past that point as it does without the tags.

NOTE3: In order to use multiple "SPOILER tags" or use "Enter" in one. You need to correct the code a bit by going into "Edit HTML Source". While there I repositioned the 'paragraph' tags into the first spoiler and it all resolved. I consider this the FIX I had been looking for.

IF WE NEED AN ALTERNATIVE

1st "SPOILER tag"

2nd ***SPOILER***

3rd ***SPOILER***

4th ***spoiler***

5th ***spoiler***

or

1st "SPOILER tag"

2nd ***SPOILER***

NOTE: The color I used here is found by going into "select text color", then "More colors", next "Palette" and finally clicking on color "#ffcc00"

3rd ***SPOILER***

NOTE: These 'false tags' are in bold

The top one is of the highest order of importance. The get less important as they go down. I don't think we'll need that many levels. There is no current layout for how one need cla$$ify what level a 'spoiler' is. It is either possible to cover with '1st' or not.

If unable to use the SPOILER tag (1st), do this:

***SPOILER***

text

***SPOILER***

So if you have a video of yourself handling a certain area in another game that you would like to share here, I only ask you use the SPOILER tags.

~Onward

NOTE: Questions, comments, suggestions, etc. are welcome.

I'd like to discuss the use of these tags further. Perhaps in the Union Suggestions thread.

InfernoPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#2 InfernoPirate
Member since 2005 • 1022 Posts
~I'm too lazy to read all of that, but I appreciate you working to help us GMG, I'm sure I'll read your post several times when I need to do so.

[spoiler] I may as well post this here again, just for fun. Again, I am NOT the one playing in this video. It's an acquaintance of mine from a DMC related board who entered this video for a contest, and I simply added audio/basic effects to spice it up a little. http://www.jumpcut.com/view?id=FE9EFB18E97C11DC8F14000423CF4092 [/spoiler]
fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 fightmastermax
For now you'll be fine as you don't yet appear to be using "Enter" inside the SPOILER tag (unless you are already fixing it yourself) or using more then one SPOILER tag. Now that I know how to use it, I'll have to EDIT a certain post in the CoO thread.
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 addaminsain
Member since 2008 • 1455 Posts

Shameless Plug thread starts proper.

In case anybody reading this only watches the first one I will start with the vid I am most proud of.

Atlas Lift

I didn't do the scrolling through the weapons stuff but I wouldn't lie it is a NUR. One of those rare occasions when everything goes better than you want it to.

The rest can be found on my YouTube page but I will ramble on a little. Some of the descriptions and comments, thanks to a potty mouthed indivdual called bigVEE, whoever that is, may not be suitable for minors (young uns not folk that work down mines) or the easily offended. Only a bit of swearing, its not like we mention congress with dolphins or anything, well only fleetingly anyway, but at least I gave fair warning.

Please read the descriptions when/if you watch them, I know that isn't the YouTube way but (sometimes) I try to give a slice of comedy with my GoW vids, no really I do.

Theres stuff on tricking and spammin for beginners

Theres the Euryale fight using GMG's sweet spot and the hammer, therefore suitable for normal play.

A relatively "safe" way of defeating the third Titan Minotaur. (no offence AIG) :)

After I got stuck at the translator I shelved the TMNUR for a while and went off at a bit of a tangent. I am now on a mission to turn every boss and characters from some none boss fight purple on my GKTMMAX run. Evidence of this can be seen in the Theseus fight , part two conains the Titan storm tactic that GMG mentioned. More "purplisation" to a greater extent in the purple horsey fight and there is a purple whopper to behold in parts 3 and 4.

Theres some purple :idea: cyclops :idea: action in destiny's atrium.

Some of these fights even contain valid/usable tactics/tips beleive it or not.

I have plugged most of the others in other threads but there are more that I haven't mentioned. Have a browse through them if you like and let me know what you think, either here at the union or at YouTube.

Purple TM1 and purpleCerberus should be up today, just got to re-record them, something went Pete Tong last time. PurpleEuryale coming soon too.

addaminsain signing out for now.

MistryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MistryMan
Member since 2003 • 348 Posts
Nice selection of vids, I'll try and watch and comment on most of them later on.
AuthItalynGyrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 AuthItalynGyrl
Member since 2007 • 553 Posts
Egghh.. None taken Addam...
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 addaminsain

Egghh.. None taken Addam... AuthItalynGyrl
translation "hmmmm you will pay for that you smartasp bar steward". (if you didn't get it [but I suspect you did] say it fast).

Wow I had to use two different sorts of brackets in that last comment

please AIG no capitals on addaminsain, I really don't deserve capitalisation. It sounds painful. You can call me by my surname if you prefer. It is "insain" in case you were wondering.

To Mistryman: (If that is your real name? Which I doubt it is, well I hope its not if it is that would be weird. Mental image of parents shouting "come on in Mistryman your tea is ready" :)) cheers I would appreciate that. Anybody that uses the Benny Hill music/ Yakkety Sax is alright by me. That was you wasn't it, the GoW2 regenerating magic vid? Or have I made an arris of myself again

AuthItalynGyrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 AuthItalynGyrl
Member since 2007 • 553 Posts

[QUOTE="AuthItalynGyrl"]Egghh.. None taken Addam... addaminsain

translation "hmmmm you will pay for that you smartasp bar steward". (if you didn't get it [but I suspect you did] say it fast).

Wow I had to use two different sorts of brackets in that last comment

please AIG no capitals on addaminsain, I really don't deserve capitalisation. It sounds painful. You can call me by my surname if you prefer. It is "insain" in case you were wondering.

LOL movin up in the world huh? 2.. count them.. 1 2 types of brackets.. :lol:

insane.. insain.. tomatoE tomAto.. amirite?! ^_^

No captials.. Got it.. *mental check*

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 Snake4eva_92
Member since 2006 • 5656 Posts
Inferno: If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the song from for that video? I love the song for the anime, but haven't found it for download anywhere.
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 addaminsain

Inferno: If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the song from for that video? I love the song for the anime, but haven't found it for download anywhere.Snake4eva_92

who? what song? eh?

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Snake4eva_92
The video in the spoiler tags that Inferno posted. It's the song from the DMC anime.
elon005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 elon005
Member since 2006 • 343 Posts

For those all haven't seen it, here is my Gow of War NUR+ runs in order:

Part 1: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=iFrDXDt9O34

Part 2: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ozfrsfxzEQo

Part 3: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9_G8jhdZA

Part 4: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=jBWusQeZgN8

Part 5: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=I_qA7MtQHwk

Part 6: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSv7pRx98Q

Part 7: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=w25K0NlSY_4

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhh5GmPrpgc

Part 8: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=c5NKRJ250GA

Part 9: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=t_3yKNlDmBc

Part 10: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=8XZTpd5G54U

Part 11: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Yh-bzlQAI

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 addaminsain

Aaah in the spoiler tag. Oops

More vids folks.

Got the Purplisation of three headed Alsatian,

which is quite a sensation with some arm mastication

and insults to a female relation all across the nation.

And a small equation.

OR to put it another way the Cerberus Fight where you get the Golden Fleece (all this rhyming nonsense is actually true)

Warning the song in the video contains the words "PEN" and "IS" but without the space inbetween them. I f you are easily offended don't watch.

No forget that DO watch just don't listen or read.

I also have the first Titan Minotaur fight, Altering Slash use, of course. bit self indulgent really this one, just an excuse to drag a fight out long enough to fit the awesome tune that is "Jump Around".

To be honest I was upset about the lack of instant death from drop a small drop. I guess they sorted that out in Gow2. I was going for the "Kratos cast himself from the highest ...." angle but it wasn't to be.

fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 fightmastermax

Now viewing.

NOTE: Will have to return later to comment due to YouTube updates.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 addaminsain

Hello fellow TUGOWUers. Yet more vids from myself. Theres the Purple Perseus fight it went O.K not great I got a bit carried away with the CR usage and suffered many shield flash stuns as a result.

The exterior of the Palace of the Fates . using a slight variation of GMG's throw the Beast Lords off the bridge tactic.

Titan Minotaur3 stage 1 using ONLY altering slash is up loading now.

fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 fightmastermax
I've now viewed and commented on all of your new vids.
Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Snake4eva_92

Addam: The videos you requested:

[spoiler] http://youtube.com/watch?v=3T_RdUPNg6k [/spoiler]
[spoiler] http://youtube.com/watch?v=S4v87p_vDdI [/spoiler]
[spoiler] http://youtube.com/watch?v=nRDpTifxWvY [/spoiler]
[spoiler] http://youtube.com/watch?v=0G5SkZNDrTw [/spoiler]
[spoiler] http://youtube.com/watch?v=yKNWhrt74xo [/spoiler]

That should do, enjoy. While I'm at it actually, I may as well add you on Youtube.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 addaminsain

I've now viewed and commented on all of your new vids.fightmastermax

But now more have appeared, including the cursed remain/minotaur fight prior to releasing the Phoenix with yet more Altering Slash use, which turned out to be quite a viable tactic and some RotT+Icarus ascension use.

Stage 1 of a very protracted TM3 fight and the MAX Atlas lift, which is nothing to be proud just gorgon stare wh0ring

MistryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MistryMan

To Mistryman: (If that is your real name? Which I doubt it is, well I hope its not if it is that would be weird. Mental image of parents shouting "come on in Mistryman your tea is ready" :)) cheers I would appreciate that. Anybody that uses the Benny Hill music/ Yakkety Sax is alright by me. That was you wasn't it, the GoW2 regenerating magic vid? Or have I made an arris of myself again

addaminsain

You are correct it is not my real name.

And yep that is me on youtube. You've got quite a collection of vids now, I'll do my best to work through em.

About the speedrun, I finally managed to capture a good run at the Destiny's Atrium after numerous trying today. Finishing the battle is fine but netting a good number of collisions on NP can be tough - and not wasting precious RotT either. I managed to get in a couple of collisions hitting both cyclopes (I checked wikipedia for the plural) and even a double collision from the alt.OH tug+throw at point-blank range. I may start posting the videos before I finish the run if I get impatient.

InfernoPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 InfernoPirate
~Whheeee! I made a DMC4 video, this time it really is me playing. I'll upload it on youtube and post it here in a few minutes. This the FIRST video I've EVER made in my whole life, so be nice. I'm actually rather confident in it. EDIT: All right, if you read in the spoiler tags you'll know what this is talking about. I managed to somehow compress it into a smaller file that actually has a smaller pixelxpixel area, so I'm uploading it again. Hopefully you can read it this time... [spoiler] The video just jumps right in, so you sort of have to read at least the beginning of the Description. Edit: ARGH! I'm really pissed now. The video lost tons of quality when it uploaded to YouTube. The video itself was poor quality to begin with, but when I watch it on my computer the titles are crystal clear. You can barely read them here... does anyone know if there's a way to fix that? Well regardless, here's the terrible version. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rum1WJMd_A [/spoiler]
Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Snake4eva_92
Did something go wrong? Those few minutes turned into 6 hours, lol.
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 addaminsain
[QUOTE="addaminsain"]

MistryMan

You are correct it is not my real name.

And yep that is me on youtube. You've got quite a collection of vids now, I'll do my best to work through em.

About the speedrun, I finally managed to capture a good run at the Destiny's Atrium after numerous trying today. Finishing the battle is fine but netting a good number of collisions on NP can be tough - and not wasting precious RotT either. I managed to get in a couple of collisions hitting both cyclopes (I checked wikipedia for the plural) and even a double collision from the alt.OH tug+throw at point-blank range. I may start posting the videos before I finish the run if I get impatient.

That fight is very annoying when you keep restarting it. Barriers appear Cyclops appears roars... yawn. Seems to take forever, still its not as bad as the start of the Cerberus Bar steward fight. I found altOH sometimes missed at point blank range with dire consequences because I followed it up with AS. But a regular OH to bounce (that most likely knocks the Cyclops/cyclopes back) and an altOH after seems a wise move.

How is Cyclopes pronounced? "Si klo pees" or "Si clowpes" ?

fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 fightmastermax

I've caught up again. Though I need to view the SPOILER tag vids still...also look over AFTH's FAQ wip >_>...and put together a few vids with footage I have...and other things...

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Snake4eva_92
I was meant to ask you GMG, could you explain just a little about entering inside spoiler tags? In the post I made, all the spoilers went one line down, one after another, yet when I posted it they all spaced out.
MistryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MistryMan

That fight is very annoying when you keep restarting it. Barriers appear Cyclops appears roars... yawn. Seems to take forever, still its not as bad as the start of the Cerberus Bar steward fight. I found altOH sometimes missed at point blank range with dire consequences because I followed it up with AS. But a regular OH to bounce (that most likely knocks the Cyclops/cyclopes back) and an altOH after seems a wise move.

How is Cyclopes pronounced? "Si klo pees" or "Si clowpes" ?

addaminsain

The speed of the fight is very much based on getting your hands on the boars before they get stolen. Just a single alt.OH at point blank is enough to net 2 collisions without having to do a regular OH first. When the boar is in the Cyclops' FACE and you go for alt.OH the tug causes a collision and then another from the actual swipe. It will be clearer when I get the video up. I should have kept some of the failed captures *outtakes* where nearly every single boar is grabbed by a Cyclops D:

The first one.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 addaminsain
Latest in my nonsensical purplisation series are Lahkesis (got some Eminem on there snake) and the Kraken with music by the mighty Goldie Lookin Chain
Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Snake4eva_92

"The trick to this fight is removing all of Lahkesis' HP before she removes all of yours."

Lol, nice. Good video.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 addaminsain

"The trick to this fight is removing all of Lahkesis' HP before she removes all of yours."

Lol, nice. Good video.

Snake4eva_92

Great advice eh? If you change the name then it can be applied to other fights too.

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Snake4eva_92

Indeed, it's great.

I wanted to ask you, how much did your DVD recorder cost you? It may work, but my Eyetoy recording TV combo doesn't yeild the best results and the progressive scan is horrible. Just wanted to know how easy it is to set up/transfer to a computer/how expensive it is etc...

I had a quick look on Play before posting this, there was one for about £90, are they always that expensive?

By the way, does it have to record onto a DVD which you then import to your computer? Thanks.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 addaminsain

Indeed, it's great.

I wanted to ask you, how much did your DVD recorder cost you? It may work, but my Eyetoy recording TV combo doesn't yeild the best results and the progressive scan is horrible. Just wanted to know how easy it is to set up/transfer to a computer/how expensive it is etc...

I had a quick look on Play before posting this, there was one for about £90, are they always that expensive?

By the way, does it have to record onto a DVD which you then import to your computer? Thanks.

Snake4eva_92

Tesco online have one for £58. which is dear for just making gamevids but if you can justify it for recording TV programs too then WIN.

What I do is; record on to DVD, put dvd in computer, then select the bits I want from the DVD using the trim movie option in Nero recode. Then I convert it to Nero digital (mp4 uploadable to YouTube). Subs captions etc can be added in Nero Vision.

Nero is freely available if you know where to look for it.

A capture card may be a more direct approach but my PS2 is upstairs and the PC is downstairs so this approach works for me.

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Snake4eva_92
A capture card you say? I'll look into it as I don't know much about them. Thanks.
InfernoPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 InfernoPirate
~Would a capture card work with a laptop? I have a desktop (where I post on here from, where I do most of my work), but there's also a laptop that isn't entirely mine (used by the whole family when they have to do things elsewhere in the house). If I were to borrow this and hook it up would it work? I should look into that, it would be verruh nice.
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 addaminsain

Yeah it should work with a laptop you can get usb ones capture cards (http://www.dcsplc.co.uk/product/49815) I think the trick to it is getting one of the leads for your PS2 that has two sets of outputs on it.

Editing video can be pretty resource intensive though.

Alucard_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Alucard_rules
Member since 2006 • 1385 Posts

I posted a link to my first video in the NUR thread. Well, I just redid the Persephone fight and filmed it, piecemeal, and am currently working on uploading the 3 seperate videos(I had to restart recording every time I died, which wasn't too many times surprisingly, considering how much trouble she gave me before.). I will give you guys links once they are all uploaded and processed. The quality is still bleh, but hopefully slightly better than the first video.

Edit:They are uploaded! I'd give you a link, but FireFox isn't allowing me to copy and paste on this specific site, and I'm too lazy to fix it. Just look up DiscipleofKratos, and check my God of War collection. The new videos are obviously the ones marked take 2 part ~.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 addaminsain

I posted a link to my first video in the NUR thread. Well, I just redid the Persephone fight and filmed it, piecemeal, and am currently working on uploading the 3 seperate videos(I had to restart recording every time I died, which wasn't too many times surprisingly, considering how much trouble she gave me before.). I will give you guys links once they are all uploaded and processed. The quality is still bleh, but hopefully slightly better than the first video.

Edit:They are uploaded! I'd give you a link, but FireFox isn't allowing me to copy and paste on this specific site, and I'm too lazy to fix it. Just look up DiscipleofKratos, and check my God of War collection. The new videos are obviously the ones marked take 2 part ~.

Alucard_rules

I used to have the copy/paste problem I just added the buttons to the toolbar now it works fine.

Akheon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Akheon
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

Quickly think of more uses for this version of BoA long jump:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=P1_lrGGK8lM

The whole playlist of my GoW-videos, the emphasis is on random glitches and exploits.

http://uk.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B39E4D250C0F3957

fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 fightmastermax

As interesting as ever. Good to have you here at TUGOWU.

~Care to formally introduce yourself in the thread created for such things? Not everyone here knows of your work just yet.

Alucard_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Alucard_rules
Member since 2006 • 1385 Posts
I'm working on making videos of the Challenges of Hades. I have the first up, and the second is uploading now. My camera's batteries are dead, so I might no be able to do any more today.
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 addaminsain

Atropos fight is uploaded now people, yet another example of the massive collision damage that General Kratos offers.

I am going to either redo the Atropos and Lahkesis fight (original version uploading now) or begin the endurance run, I haven't decided which yet, perhaps a bit of both.

elon005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 elon005
Member since 2006 • 343 Posts
Sorry about not posting any current videos, I'm feeling sick and coughing like a mad man. I'll try to get my next video on Saturday. Some great videos you have there addaminsain. Say, do you listen to old school rap?
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 addaminsain

Sorry about not posting any current videos, I'm feeling sick and coughing like a mad man. I'll try to get my next video on Saturday. Some great videos you have there addaminsain. Say, do you listen to old school rap? elon005

What gave you that idea?:) Yeah I am a bit partial to some old rap. House of Pain, bit of Cypress Hill but mostly I just chuck on what is on my computer and the right length.

fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 fightmastermax

Alucard: Sounds good.

addaminsain: I'll check those out when they go up.

FiveGlory: Don't worry about it. In a few minutes I'll be starting the editting process concerning the vids I recorded a while back.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tRaXZ5ixYk8

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 addaminsain
Cerberus Breeders, seeds and Juggernauts fight in a GKTMMAX stylee and some high jump shenanigans can be found here: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kuPX4KUDd1g
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 addaminsain

Kratos Head Spinning Dance.

All entries welcome in the unoficial God of War/II dance contest.

ogro108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#45 ogro108
Member since 2008 • 536 Posts
I just LAWLED.
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 addaminsain

I just LAWLED.ogro108

I got more moves than that but I am keeping them to myself till someone betters it.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 addaminsain

Part 1 of the Endurance Run is uploaded to YouTube. Once again the Purplisation worked against me, sending someone I launched far out of OH range (0:59)

Its a bit slow/pedestrian to be honest, I didn't get half as many collisions against the Juggernauts as I would have liked. I missed one golden oppurtunity (2:07) when a large group was stood together all taunting/laughing and I know if I had caught the grunt with an OH, (to lather,rinse repeat) after the launch I could have RAEPED the whole lot of them.

Gorgon/Siren went much better. Apart from the petrification that is.

ogro108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#48 ogro108
Member since 2008 • 536 Posts

Very nice, my friend!

Congratulations.

I'd do the whole thing with the hammer, especially when I deflected the gorgon flash, but it's great to see someone putting the SoD to good use.

Let us know when you post the second part.

Cheers.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 addaminsain

Very nice, my friend!

Congratulations.

I'd do the whole thing with the hammer, especially when I deflected the gorgon flash, but it's great to see someone putting the SoD to good use.

Cheers.

ogro108

The Hammer is an excellent tool and I use it most of the time. FightMasterMax is the TRUE SoD expert. I learned most of what I know from watching his vids. Do not under estimate the SoD. It excels at shattering statues

fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 fightmastermax
[QUOTE="ogro108"]

Very nice, my friend!

Congratulations.

Cheers.

addaminsain

The Hammer is an excellent tool and I use it most of the time. FightMasterMax is the TRUE SoD expert. I learned most of what I know from watching his vids. Do not under estimate the SoD. It excels at shattering statues

This tells me that Ogre is still unaware of my videos as "BigVEE" on YouTube. You want to see good Hammer usage? Check out Shinobier. You into the Spear? Check out my vids. You like the BoO? Pity. There aren't a lot of good players behind that weapon. I have tactics for it but no vids yet...I will in time.