Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#252 Antwan3K  Online
Member since 2005 • 8411 Posts

@kathaariancode said:

I think money bets are a bit too much, no?

this fanboy hates Xbox so much that he's willing to lose his actual money on this BS.. 🤣

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#253 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8910 Posts

@simple-facts said:

@randy_lahey:

Raaaaaaaaaging 🤣

Keep your money and put towards a ps game

Imagine that - you really thinking it's a "dead deal", while CEO of MS Satya Nadella is not denying "We may just bypass the UK".

Ooops.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#254 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13105 Posts

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 Randy_Lahey
Member since 2022 • 1803 Posts

@Antwan3K: I’ll make you the same bet. Are you on? $100 usd

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 Antwan3K  Online

@randy_lahey said:

@Antwan3K: I’ll make you the same bet. Are you on? $100 usd

why are you so personally invested in this ABK deal?.. does your fanboyism truly run that deep?..

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 Randy_Lahey

@Antwan3K: I’m not personally invested, stop deflecting. I’m asking you chuckleheads who seem to be confident that MS is gonna come thru with this purchase to put their money where their mouth is.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#258 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70402 Posts

The angry baby is raging.😂

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 Antwan3K  Online

@randy_lahey said:

@Antwan3K: I’m not personally invested, stop deflecting. I’m asking you chuckleheads who seem to be confident that MS is gonna come thru with this purchase to put their money where their mouth is.

you're betting your own money on this nonsense.. that's the very definition of being personally invested.. 🙄

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50665 Posts

Interesting, no one taking the bet.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By loudheadphones
Member since 2023 • 1215 Posts

@dabear said:
@simple-facts said:

@randy_lahey:

Raaaaaaaaaging 🤣

Imagine that - you really thinking it's a "dead deal", while CEO of MS Satya Nadella is not denying "We may just bypass the UK".

Ooops.

He never said that actually.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 loudheadphones

@kvallyx said:

And China approves. WOW. MS sure knocked it out of the park! Xbox Game Studios presents Call of Duty!

Quotinhg a psycho. Awesome.

@sealionact said:

@loudheadphones: Big difference from a bribe which is what you suggested before you edited your post. 😅

Also; The CMA are a Government body independent from party policies, not an independent body that has no ties to the Government.

Edit or not. It is bribing to me.

Government created them to work independently and government won't interfere. So, yes, they are independent.

@thatforumuser said:

@xhawk27: CMA look stupider every day.

@lavamelon said:

@randy_lahey: If UK refuses to approve of the merger without any further concessions, then Microsoft can sweeten the deal by removing Activision games from UK Game Pass (but still include it other parts of the world that approved the merger), making it impossible for CMA to justify how it would be a monopoly. No Activision games on UK Game Pass would make it easier for other cloud companies to compete. Good luck claiming there’s a monopoly.

I can only laugh at this

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 Randy_Lahey

Every single one of you die hard Xbox fannies have zero clue about the implication of the CMA blocking this deal. All these theories about ms bypassing the UK and pulling out are absurd - you really need to read the SEC filings and get a clue.

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 Randy_Lahey

@Antwan3K: $100 to me means very little. I am willing to put my money where my mouth is, but it sounds like you and none of your ilk are willing to make the same wager - and yet all I keep reading is how confident you guys are that MS has this lmao.

So if you’re so confident, take your “free” $100 from me

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By Antwan3K  Online
@randy_lahey said:

@Antwan3K: $100 to me means very little. I am willing to put my money where my mouth is, but it sounds like you and none of your ilk are willing to make the same wager - and yet all I keep reading is how confident you guys are that MS has this lmao.

So if you’re so confident, take your “free” $100 from me

i don't care if it's $5 or $5,000.. no one is trying to bet money on a video game forum over whether or not the Trillion dollar company is about to get richer.. yet for some reason, you are incredibly invested in this ABK deal on a personal level.. you're personally invested to a disturbing degree..

a true fanboy to the core.. it's quite sad..

and i agree, $100 means very little to me as well.. so why even bother?.. keep the "free" $100.. your perpetual meltdown over ABK is priceless..

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#266 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70402 Posts

The bet should be $5000, not $100.🙃

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 Antwan3K  Online

@Pedro said:

The bet should be $5000, not $100.🙃

why stop there?.. 😏 let's make it:

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By Randy_Lahey

@Antwan3K: ok so then we are clear, you don’t have enough confidence that this deal will go through. I appreciate your confirmation and will be here to gloat when you lose out on all your “free” ABK games lmao.

Edit: and nobody is melting down here. Just trying to prove that all the lem posts here that are 100% confident that this deal is in the bag are high off hopium. You included

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 dabear

@loudheadphones: Randy absolutely did say the deal was dead.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#270 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9839 Posts

@loudheadphones: It literally doesn’t matter what you think, it’s not bribing nor against the rules.

You saying that the Government won’t interfere when they literally hauled the CMA up for questioning is laughable, like all your arguments.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 loudheadphones

@dabear said:

@loudheadphones: Randy absolutely did say the deal was dead.

Not what Randy said, but what Nadella said. He never even in the slightest implied that they will leave UK.

@sealionact said:

@loudheadphones: It literally doesn’t matter what you think, it’s not bribing nor against the rules.

You saying that the Government won’t interfere when they literally hauled the CMA up for questioning is laughable, like all your arguments.

They won't interfere on CMA decision. LOL. That was just questioning. Which end results is that they gave CMA more power. Isn't that great for everyone.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#272 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9839 Posts

@loudheadphones: You can shift goalposts all you want. Your bribery claims and the CMA not being a part of the Government have been utterly debunked.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#273 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3505 Posts

Lmao the demented hateboy is already in for $200 because a plastic box makes him feel insecure. 🤣 I really hope they never close SW, we can't risk letting these maniacs out in the real world.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 loudheadphones

@sealionact said:

@loudheadphones: You can shift goalposts all you want. Your bribery claims and the CMA not being a part of the Government have been utterly debunked.

It is not debunked. Well, UK government gave CMA more powers. It is awesome. They won't interfere.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By dabear

@loudheadphones: LOL. You are 100% wrong. Randy has continously maintained the position that the AB acquisition is dead because the CMA blocked it.

Go back to the first page of this thread, here is his comment:

"Deal is dead. Book it. Zero chance of success at appealing CMA and they won’t pull out of UK.

You lems are just huffing copium"

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13670 Posts
@loudheadphones said:
@sealionact said:

It is not debunked. Well, UK government gave CMA more powers. It is awesome. They won't interfere.

You guys make it seem like the UK Government gave more powers to the CMA in response to this MS/ABK deal. That's not true AT ALL.

One had nothing to do with the other. These new powers are part of a long awaited "Digital Markets, Competition and Consumers Bill". "long awaited" as in, fairly exhaustive. None of this is decided on a whim.

But cows are making out like it's some sort of confirmation that the UK Government did this to specifically back the CMA after MS got mad or something.

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 Randy_Lahey

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@loudheadphones said:
@sealionact said:

You guys make it seem like the UK Government gave more powers to the CMA in response to this MS/ABK deal. That's not true AT ALL.

One had nothing to do with the other. These new powers are part of a long awaited "Digital Markets, Competition and Consumers Bill". "long awaited" as in, fairly exhaustive. None of this is decided on a whim.

But cows are making out like it's some sort of confirmation that the UK Government did this to specifically back the CMA after MS got mad or something.

I guess the timing is pure coincidence then?

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 Randy_Lahey
@dabear said:
@simple-facts said:

@randy_lahey:

Raaaaaaaaaging 🤣

Ooops.

Why are you quoting something that was never said. This is why I’m encouraging people to make dollar bets, so the lies and shilling stops shitting up this forum.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#279 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 39706 Posts

@kathaariancode said:

Lmao the demented hateboy is already in for $200 because a plastic box makes him feel insecure. 🤣 I really hope they never close SW, we can't risk letting these maniacs out in the real world.

Personally, i was thinking of infiltrating Wokera. I will spread the SW disease in there.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 KathaarianCode

@hardwenzen: Never been there. You might last 5 minutes there, no?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 hardwenzen  Online

@kathaariancode said:

@hardwenzen: Never been there. You might last 5 minutes there, no?

Don't you worry about me, i adapt quickly.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13670 Posts

@randy_lahey said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@loudheadphones said:
@sealionact said:

I guess the timing is pure coincidence then?

The Bill was published on the 25th April. And it covers a lot, like A LOT. Some new things, some refinements.

It's actually not even law yet.

"The Bill will need to pass through Parliament and receive royal assent before it becomes law. Royal assent is currently expected in Spring 2024. The legislation is then set to come into effect as soon as possible, subject to secondary legislation and the publication of supporting CMA guidance. The new measures for SMS firms would then start to apply following the CMA’s nine-month designation process, subject to any appeals."

It's a long process of being tossed back and forth between Parliament and the House of Lords as it's examined in exhaustive detail, discussed and the language is amended over, and over and over again.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By blaznwiipspman1  Online
Member since 2007 • 16604 Posts

I wonder of CMA decision would have changed if EU made their decision first? I wonder how independent they really are.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By Antwan3K  Online
@randy_lahey said:

@Antwan3K: ok so then we are clear, you don’t have enough confidence that this deal will go through. I appreciate your confirmation and will be here to gloat when you lose out on all your “free” ABK games lmao.

Edit: and nobody is melting down here. Just trying to prove that all the lem posts here that are 100% confident that this deal is in the bag are high off hopium. You included

dude, you're not fooling anyone but yourself.. there isn't a single person on this forum ("lem" or otherwise) that seems to care more about this ABK deal than you..

get some fresh air and stop embarrassing yourself with this meltdown over the EU approval..

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 Randy_Lahey

@Antwan3K: shut up Antwan lol. Every single one of your posts is an MS deepthroat. Spare me the deflection and just nut up and agree to this bet

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#286 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

Ideally they'll pay Bobby Cuntbucket his $3 billion, chalk the whole thing off as a failed venture and sort out their internal first party problems before attempting to onboard a dozen studios and 10000+ new employees.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By dabear

@randy_lahey: I'll bet you $100.

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 Randy_Lahey

@dabear: done. $100 that this deal doesn’t go through.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56407 Posts

@Floppy_Jim said:

Ideally they'll pay Bobby Cuntbucket his $3 billion, chalk the whole thing off as a failed venture and sort out their internal first party problems before attempting to onboard a dozen studios and 10000+ new employees.

Been a long time Jim. Please tell me you are back in town for good?

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 blaznwiipspman1  Online

@dabear: lmao 🤣

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 blaznwiipspman1  Online

@randy_lahey: actually I'd bet you too, that it goes through, as in MS aquires AB, with or without UK approval. But I'll let dabear cash in.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 KathaarianCode

Wait are we in $300 now? My lord, we might need to get the GCB involved, this meltdown is getting out of control. 🤣

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By Antwan3K  Online

@randy_lahey: and what exactly are your posts?..

I support both Xbox and PlayStation..

by contrast, you are a hopeless Sony fanboy alt shill.. Your fanboyism is so complete that you're making cash bets because of the meltdown you're having over this EU approval..

Step away from the keyboard..

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By Antwan3K  Online
@kathaariancode said:

Wait are we in $300 now? My lord, we might need to get the GCB involved, this meltdown is getting out of control. 🤣

he's truly gone full...

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By Randy_Lahey

@Antwan3K: nice use of the R word buddy. I don’t shill for Sony whatsoever, I just like shitting on you loser lemmings since you keep catching L after L lmao.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 hardwenzen  Online

i expect dabear to flee the forum before he pays that $100. what a shame.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 dabear

@randy_lahey: Sweet. Quick $100 for me.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 dabear

@hardwenzen: For $100? LMAO.

The wine I bought with dinner last night cost more.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56407 Posts

@Antwan3K: I alter your post #294 so no one gets hurt. Get it?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 hardwenzen  Online

@dabear said:

@hardwenzen: For $100? LMAO.

The wine I bought with dinner last night cost more.

LIAR! Your wine bottle was $8.99 (cheap Chicago trash). For $100 you would flee this forum, and possible the US for at least six months. Don't think for a single second that i don't know you.