@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:

The timeline

1. Sony games will never be on PC
  2. Only old games to it will be ported to PC
  3. Sony would never release their games day one on PC
  4. Only multiplayer games will be day one

The next step is so obvious that it is truly entertaining seeing the goalpost being moved.😂

1. 2020 will be there year for xbox just wait.

2. 2021 will be there year for xbox just wait.

3. 2022 will be there year for xbox just wait.

4. 2023 will be there year for xbox just wait.

at least sony had goal post to move lol.

I still don't see death stranded2 day one on pc.

I don't see wolverine day one yet.

heck I don't see 2 single player third party exclusives day one on pc yet.

Well well well. The default argument of angry Sony fannies "bu buh but Xbox". Now, tell me which part of my comment is untrue.😂

@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:

@gifford38: Sony is abandoning VR again

really then why did they just announced metro awakening game for vr at the last state of play.

why is switchback 2 working on there next vr game?

I bet you astrobot next game will be on vr.

I bet frost bite is working on another horizon vr game.

They closed one of their VR studios.

Are you done embarrassing yourself or was my comment too woke?🤭

so when did closing a studio = sony abandoning vr?

maybe they was not getting it done in the timeline they have given.

its like saying xbox closing fable studio means the are abandoning 360 or xbox brand.

that's more embarrassing saying closing a studio equals abandoning there product.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#102 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44364 Posts

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#103 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7248 Posts
@Antwan3K said:
@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:

The timeline

1. Sony games will never be on PC
  2. Only old games to it will be ported to PC
  3. Sony would never release their games day one on PC
  4. Only multiplayer games will be day one

The next step is so obvious that it is truly entertaining seeing the goalpost being moved.😂

1. 2020 will be there year for xbox just wait.

2. 2021 will be there year for xbox just wait.

3. 2022 will be there year for xbox just wait.

4. 2023 will be there year for xbox just wait.

at least sony had goal post to move lol.

I still don't see death stranded2 day one on pc.

I don't see wolverine day one yet.

heck I don't see 2 single player third party exclusives day one on pc yet.

Well well well. The default argument of angry Sony fannies "bu buh but Xbox". Now, tell me which part of my comment is untrue.😂

[...]

Sony's doesn't have any major AAA releases planned for at least another year, yet instead of "holding Sony accountable" it's "b bu but Xbox".. 🙄

meanwhile, in that same time frame, Xbox has 10 major content releases planned to include Hellblade II, Avowed, and Indiana Jones.. 🤷‍♂️

i think Xbox is doing just fine, Sony fanboys should stop making excuses and just embrace the fact that Sony's strategy has changed.. They are focusing on live service titles (all Day One on PC) and a few remake/remaster cash grabs with zero complaints from the fanboys..

and if cows keep making excuses, Sony won't see any issue with bringing Wolverine over to PC on Day One as well.. just food for thought before the next "b bu but Xbox"..

he gave 4 steps of what cows have been saying so I gave him 4 examples of what xbox fans been saying since launch. sony knew this draught was coming after releasing game after game since launch so they bought third party exclusives.

finally xbox is releasing games. which is great.

but no one can argue xbox has been lacking for years.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#104 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70035 Posts

@gifford38 said:

its like saying xbox closing fable studio means the are abandoning 360 or xbox brand.

that's more embarrassing saying closing a studio equals abandoning there product.

This thread is not about Xbox. Whatever Xbox is doing is irrelevant. PSVR2 flopped and Sony is focusing on PC. Deal with the issue at hand.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#105 BassMan  Online
Member since 2002 • 17850 Posts

It seems like Xbox is finally getting their shit together with first party and Playstation is falling apart. No major releases in 2024? Really? That is just terrible management and planning.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Pedro

@BassMan said:

It seems like Xbox is finally getting their shit together with first party and Playstation is falling apart. No major releases in 2024? Really? That is just terrible management and planning.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#107 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13052 Posts

@BassMan said:

Well leaks confirmed that Wolverine is 2026. So we have that to look forward to.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Gifford38
@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:

This thread is not about Xbox. Whatever Xbox is doing is irrelevant. PSVR2 flopped and Sony is focusing on PC. Deal with the issue at hand.

so tell me psvr2 flopped or focusing on pc = abandoning vr. Who said it flopped?

it still sold better than psvr1.

psvr2 has more games and support in its first year than psvr1. I remember I had both.

first year. 2 res evil,gt7,switchback2,starwars game and over 100 games in its first year.

so again name another add-on in gaming history have 100 games its first year.

nin lobo vr? nes light gun nope. not even sony add-on had 100 games supporting it.

only been out for 1 year.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 KvallyX

@gifford38 said:

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Pedro

@gifford38 said:

so tell me psvr2 flopped or focusing on pc = abandoning vr. Who said it flopped?

psvr2 has more games and support in its first year than psvr1. I remember I had both.

first year. 2 res evil,gt7,switchback2,starwars game and over 100 games in its first year.

nin lobo vr? nes light gun nope. not even sony add-on had 100 games supporting it.

I said it flopped.

They are shifting to PC and they have closed one of their VR studios. That is not signs of support for the platform. But, you are free to believe to the contrary.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8273 Posts
@gifford38 said:
[...]

Sony's doesn't have any major AAA releases planned for at least another year, yet instead of "holding Sony accountable" it's "b bu but Xbox".. 🙄

meanwhile, in that same time frame, Xbox has 10 major content releases planned to include Hellblade II, Avowed, and Indiana Jones.. 🤷‍♂️

i think Xbox is doing just fine, Sony fanboys should stop making excuses and just embrace the fact that Sony's strategy has changed.. They are focusing on live service titles (all Day One on PC) and a few remake/remaster cash grabs with zero complaints from the fanboys..

and if cows keep making excuses, Sony won't see any issue with bringing Wolverine over to PC on Day One as well.. just food for thought before the next "b bu but Xbox"..

he gave 4 steps of what cows have been saying so I gave him 4 examples of what xbox fans been saying since launch. sony knew this draught was coming after releasing game after game since launch so they bought third party exclusives.

translation: "b bu but Xbox"..

a drought is a drought.. all you're doing is making excuses for Sony and moving the goalpost.. well, guess what?.. Sony is paying attention.. if they know they'll have zero backlash from the PlayStation fanboy nation, they'll continue to do whatever they want..

including Day One on PC for all games.. 🤷‍♂️

so hey, keep moving that goalpost and keep making those excuses.. 👍

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Gifford38

@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:

I said it flopped.

They are shifting to PC and they have closed one of their VR studios. That is not signs of support for the platform. But, you are free to believe to the contrary.

What so shifting to pc = no support? xbox does not support gamepass because there games are on pc?

sony focus more on pc = no ps6 or even ps7?

or ps5 pro.

or even psvr3

pc developers putting games on platforms = no more pc support?

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Gifford38
@Antwan3K said:
@gifford38 said:
[...]

a drought is a drought.. all you're doing is making excuses for Sony and moving the goalpost.. well, guess what?.. Sony is paying attention.. if they know they'll have zero backlash from the PlayStation fanboy nation, they'll continue to do whatever they want..

but day one on pc for all games have not happened yet. why is everyone saying this?

if death stranded 2 and wolverine is on pc day one then fine all games will be day one. until then wait and see. thats all im saying.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Gifford38
@BassMan said:

so one year since 2015 is falling apart? nearly 10 years of no game drought.

so knowing this and buying third party exclusives to have during that drought = bad planning.

no having no new games during console launch from xbox is bad planning.

nothing until 1 year and 1 month later.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 KvallyX

@gifford38 said:

but day one on pc for all games have not happened yet.

It has some now though. And it went from NEVER. To happening 4-5 years later. Then 2-3 years later. Then a year later. Then 6 months later. And now they are releasing some day and date. Welcome to the signs.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Gifford38

@kvallyx said:
@gifford38 said:

It has some now though. And it went from NEVER. To happening 4-5 years later. Then 2-3 years later. Then a year later. Then 6 months later. And now they are releasing some day and date. Welcome to the signs.

Really what first party game has? spiderman 2?

helldivers2 third party exclusive. SONY DOES NOT OWN ARROWHEAD

ronin third party exclusive IS NOT EVEN ON PC DAY ONE.

so again other than bungie new game.

what first party game is day one on pc. death stranded 2?

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 KvallyX

@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:
@gifford38 said:

Really what first party game has? spiderman 2?

helldivers2 third party exclusive. SONY DOES NOT OWN ARROWHEAD

ronin third party exclusive IS NOT EVEN ON PC DAY ONE.

so again other than bungie new game.

what first party game is day one on pc. death stranded 2?

• Helldivers 2 is day one on PC.
  • Concord is day one on PC.
  • Marathon is day one on PC and Xbox.
  • MLB the Show is day one on Xbox and Switch.
  • TLOU for PC was 6 months.

^all first party games owned by Sony and Sony made the decisions on where to launch their games.

And AGAIN this week, Sony stated they now want to LAUNCH on PC along with PS.

But you have to agree, that is great news for all gamers around the world.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By BassMan  Online
@gifford38 said:
@BassMan said:

so one year since 2015 is falling apart? nearly 10 years of no game drought.

so knowing this and buying third party exclusives to have during that drought = bad planning.

no having no new games during console launch from xbox is bad planning.

nothing until 1 year and 1 month later.

Stop deflecting. Sony is in disarray. They are shutting down studios with mass layoffs and cancelling projects. Bungie is under-performing and they are not happy. They haven't released many new-gen only games, mostly cross-gen after they said they believe in generations. Where are the new IPs? They want to go hard on live service. They are allowing a direct competitor to release games on their platform. They are going a whole calendar year without any major first party release. They are focusing more on PC now to boost revenues. Bringing over games and PSVR 2. Things are not going well and they realize that their current way of doing things isn't working and they need to adapt. Just accept it and move on. Don't take things to heart. Sony doesn't give a shit about you.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Pedro

@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:

I said it flopped.

What so shifting to pc = no support? xbox does not support gamepass because there games are on pc?

sony focus more on pc = no ps6 or even ps7?

or ps5 pro.

or even psvr3

pc developers putting games on platforms = no more pc support?

Ah, teh Xbox.

Nothing you stated relates to what was said.

Saint-George

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Saint-George
Member since 2023 • 1340 Posts

@gifford38:

Damn,you slurp hard on sony's shlong kid.

Embarrassing

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8273 Posts
@gifford38 said:
@Antwan3K said:
[...]

but day one on pc for all games have not happened yet. why is everyone saying this?

if death stranded 2 and wolverine is on pc day one then fine all games will be day one. until then wait and see. thats all im saying.

what everyone is saying is that you can discuss what's happening with PlayStation without mentioning Xbox..

'b bu but Xbox" is just a deflection from the topic at hand..

currently, PlayStation has shifted focus to PC and the heads of PlayStation have stated that they are going to be even more aggressivie in that mulitplatform strategy.. Day One for all games on PC is just the logical conclusion.. and when they make that decision, fanboys like you will just move the goalpost further so there will be no backlash..

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By BassMan  Online

I forgot to thank the cows for beta testing PSVR 2 for the PC gamers....

Thank You!
Thank You!
ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10633 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@BassMan: yeah but nobody cares about sony movie games being on pc. The only game I have a bit of excitement over is tlou and spiderman. Everything else is a giant meh. Sony has always relied on 3rd party games for their console and semi 2nd parties like square, which makes them mostly forgettable.

I take it that you haven’t heard about the ps3?

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 KvallyX

“Semi second party”

Huh?

What‘s next? “Thinly third party”

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#125  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46497 Posts

I like vaguely third party.

Square Enix is vaguely third party: they are a third party company but they make Playstation exclusive after Playstation exclusive.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 KvallyX

@R4gn4r0k said:

I like vaguely third party.

Square Enix is vaguely third party: they are a third party company but they make Playstation exclusive after Playstation exclusive.

Now you know why Sony is laying off 1000 people and canceling games. They can’t afford to moneyhat anymore.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44195 Posts

lol :P

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 KvallyX

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6851 Posts

Gotta love these mental gymnastics. Sony releases one game on PC day one. They have released a handful of their software onto PC years after initial release. And they have announced plans to adopt PC support for a peripheral a year after its release.

That somehow means Sony is "focused" on PC. I don't think you understand what the word focus means.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44195 Posts

@kvallyx:

OMG, Nice find!!

:P

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 KvallyX

@shellcase86 said:

Gotta love these mental gymnastics. Sony releases one game on PC day one. They have released a handful of their software onto PC years after initial release. And they have announced plans to adopt PC support for a peripheral a year after its release.

That somehow means Sony is "focused" on PC. I don't think you understand what the word focus means.

I guess Sony doesn't understand either.