Stellar Blade hype is real!!! (And if you can't tell, of course this is a hype thread) GS gives it an 8/10!

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45323 Posts

@last_lap said:

@SolidGame_basic: Man, you are really trying hard with the "user" scores, you really should know better, but when it comes to shilling for Sony your nonsense knows no bounds🤦‍♂️

Are you saying I created the 1800 reviews that averaged an 9.2? sounds like you’re bitter 😎

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#252 Last_Lap  Online
Member since 2023 • 6423 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:
@last_lap said:

@SolidGame_basic: Man, you are really trying hard with the "user" scores, you really should know better, but when it comes to shilling for Sony your nonsense knows no bounds🤦‍♂️

Are you saying I created the 1800 reviews that averaged an 9.2? sounds like you’re bitter 😎

Where in my comment did I imply that you created 1800 reviews?

I simply said you should know better than to try and pass off user reviews as some sort of measuring stick to use as a games quality, but your Sony shilling makes you have no dignity, you really should look into that weird behaviour.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 SolidGame_basic

@last_lap said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@last_lap said:

I simply said you should know better than to try and pass off user reviews as some sort of measuring stick to use as a games quality, but your Sony shilling makes you have no dignity, you really should look into that weird behaviour.

You’re the one that’s getting triggered by it 🤣

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#254 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39406 Posts

Y'all are playing The Surge with a chick that wears 10/10 outfits. Is this good? Cuz when The Surge came out, nobody here or elsewhere gave a damn, but because she looks tight in those outfits, we forget about the actual gameplay, and give it a 9+ user score because a non mentally ill gamer is tired of developers shoving fugly ass looking characters in games? I mean what the ****. I am as tired of Spiderman 2 Mary Janes as the next guy, but you can't just ignore the whole video game when a hog squeezer is on offer. That's some casual ass shit that i wouldn't expect from anyone but simpletons.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56281 Posts

Man oh man. The Kill Bill style goes really hard for me😁 (thank you Quentin Tarantino)

@mesome713 you were right...

😅

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 hardwenzen

You know these outfits weren't designed by some noobish intern. Don't be surprised to see newer outfits that they are guaranteed to introduce go for $30 a pop.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 DaVillain  Moderator

@hardwenzen said:

You know these outfits weren't designed by some noobish intern. Don't be surprised to see newer outfits that they are guaranteed to introduce go for $30 a pop.

Not me. I'll pay the PC version to get the real good stuff😎😉

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#259 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19638 Posts
@hardwenzen said:

Y'all are playing The Surge with a chick that wears 10/10 outfits. Is this good? Cuz when The Surge came out, nobody here or elsewhere gave a damn, but because she looks tight in those outfits, we forget about the actual gameplay, and give it a 9+ user score because a non mentally ill gamer is tired of developers shoving fugly ass looking characters in games? I mean what the ****. I am as tired of Spiderman 2 Mary Janes as the next guy, but you can't just ignore the whole video game when a hog squeezer is on offer. That's some casual ass shit that i wouldn't expect from anyone but simpletons.

Have you played the game? I haven't played it myself, but critic reviews are saying Stellar Blade has great gameplay... But I'm sure most of the 10/10 user scores are coming from people who haven't played it either.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By hardwenzen
@Jag85 said:
@hardwenzen said:

Have you played the game? I haven't played it myself, but critic reviews are saying Stellar Blade has great gameplay... But I'm sure most of the 10/10 user scores are coming from people who haven't played it either.

I played the demo, its made by a Korean developer and most importantly, plenty of reviewers that i trust (skillup for example), have specifically mentioned THE EXACT ISSUES i expected this game to have over a year before the release. These titles are extremely predictable, so me playing the whole game would only confirm my criticism toward the game (its as predictable as Halo titles made by 343i or Bethesda using the same engine, and have the same dogshit writing aimed at... i don't know whom).

For the longest of time the game looked so damn generic to me, bland, hollow, whatever, but i just couldn't think of which game it remindeded me off of. But now, i know, its The Surge. Quality wise, these games are identical. It just screams that B to low A tier slop that was developed by a dev that didn't have any kind of vision for their title, and they just released a video game to ride a certain trend in hopes it catches gamers attention, and the game end up doing well, well enough to create a sequel. I'd bet my account that if The Surge 3 was to be announced with a sexy chick with a bunch of coomer outfits, it would get a shitload of attention and sell a few millions of copies (unless its on GP of course), even tho the gameplay would be as shitty as it is in the surge 1 and 2.

Stellar Blade is a generic hack n slash title that not a single person will remember for anything else but sexy and very well designed outfits, tits, ass and her mantis legs. You will never see a single person mention a boss fight, game's aesthetic, level design, or anything of the sort. Its 100% all in on the character itself, and only its actual looks, not its non existent personality, voice acting or writing.

And it blows because if this game had the writing, characters/character development, combat system and just general gameplay on par with something like DMC5, i'd be all over this damn game. But there's absolutely no chance that i will ever consider getting The Surge, Mortal Shell or Code Vein kind of a game to appease my action/action rpg needs. Better watch a tv show than waste 30+ hours playing an uninspired shell of a video game that offers zero memorable qualities.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#261 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13049 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

Halo titles made by 343i

Halo, STILL at the forefront of gamer's minds!

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 SolidGame_basic

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 Last_Lap  Online

@SolidGame_basic said:
@last_lap said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@last_lap said:

My bad I forgot I was talking to someone who "acts" like a teenager, because you can never articulate why you like ANY game, you just post metashitic reviews and user scores to try and prove a "Sony" game is good.

But, but triggered, bitter 🤦‍♂️

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By Robertos
Member since 2023 • 1023 Posts

By the way these are the kinds of hyper political rejects who are upset over the Stellar Blade "censorship",

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By Robertos
@SolidGame_basic said:

"We have checked every single outfit and found no significant censorship, except for a very minor change in one of the outfits. Censorship in#StellarBlade(Just like parallel hashtags!!) is merely a rumor aimed at disrupting the trend of the extraordinary sales of this… Show more"

There is no point in trying to fact check far right incels. They disregard reality. Sadly, they will die alone without having ever touched a woman.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 SolidGame_basic

@last_lap said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@last_lap said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@last_lap said:

My bad I forgot I was talking to someone who "acts" like a teenager, because you can never articulate why you like ANY game, you just post metashitic reviews and user scores to try and prove a "Sony" game is good.

Damn, it went up even more! Sorry, IPDaily :(

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 Last_Lap  Online

@SolidGame_basic: Metashitic user scores where one doesn't have to prove they've played the game to post a score 🤦‍♂️

Thanks for further proving my point 🤣

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 DaVillain  Moderator

I keep saying this, Metacritic scores don't tell the whole story on a game! The only way for you to know how the game going to be good for you is to just play it and find out for yourself.

User and independent reviews are mainly the one's I go by if that makes sense. But Metacritic isn't one of them IMO.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 hardwenzen

Are some of you seriously thinking that people don't vote positively just to send a message to the gaming industry, and to annoy the sjw freaks on socials? I consider this game as a 6/10 slop, but even i thinking of giving it a 90 on meta just so we have less chance of seeing the next Mary Jane.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By Robertos

@SolidGame_basic said:
@last_lap said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@last_lap said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Lower than Starfield,

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 SolidGame_basic

@davillain: don’t PC gamers reference Steam reviews all the time??

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 Last_Lap  Online

@robertos said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@last_lap said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@last_lap said:

Lower than Starfield,

Ah so Solid is using metashitic's user scores because its review scores are lower than Starfield's, damn that's gotta sting solid 🤣🤣🤣

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1904 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@Jag85 said:
@hardwenzen said:

I played the demo, its made by a Korean developer and most importantly, plenty of reviewers that i trust (skillup for example), have specifically mentioned THE EXACT ISSUES i expected this game to have over a year before the release. These titles are extremely predictable, so me playing the whole game would only confirm my criticism toward the game (its as predictable as Halo titles made by 343i or Bethesda using the same engine, and have the same dogshit writing aimed at... i don't know whom).

For the longest of time the game looked so damn generic to me, bland, hollow, whatever, but i just couldn't think of which game it remindeded me off of. But now, i know, its The Surge. Quality wise, these games are identical. It just screams that B to low A tier slop that was developed by a dev that didn't have any kind of vision for their title, and they just released a video game to ride a certain trend in hopes it catches gamers attention, and the game end up doing well, well enough to create a sequel. I'd bet my account that if The Surge 3 was to be announced with a sexy chick with a bunch of coomer outfits, it would get a shitload of attention and sell a few millions of copies (unless its on GP of course), even tho the gameplay would be as shitty as it is in the surge 1 and 2.

Stellar Blade is a generic hack n slash title that not a single person will remember for anything else but sexy and very well designed outfits, tits, ass and her mantis legs. You will never see a single person mention a boss fight, game's aesthetic, level design, or anything of the sort. Its 100% all in on the character itself, and only its actual looks, not its non existent personality, voice acting or writing.

And it blows because if this game had the writing, characters/character development, combat system and just general gameplay on par with something like DMC5, i'd be all over this damn game. But there's absolutely no chance that i will ever consider getting The Surge, Mortal Shell or Code Vein kind of a game to appease my action/action rpg needs. Better watch a tv show than waste 30+ hours playing an uninspired shell of a video game that offers zero memorable qualities.

It's very jarring when you decide to actually post something, instead of just trolling.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By Jag85
@luxuryheart said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Jag85 said:
@hardwenzen said:

It's very jarring when you decide to actually post something, instead of just trolling.

Not gonna lie... I wasn't expecting a serious response either.

But at least his opinion is based on actual hands-on experience (or at least the demo). So many people nowadays just regurgitate opinions they've heard elsewhere instead of trying it for themselves and forming their own opinions.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 hardwenzen

@Jag85 said:
@luxuryheart said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Jag85 said:
@hardwenzen said:

Not gonna lie... I wasn't expecting a serious response either.

But at least his opinion is based on actual hands-on experience (or at least the demo). So many people nowadays just regurgitate opinions they've heard elsewhere instead of trying it for themselves and forming their own opinions.

But that's the thing, you say that many people are simply regurgitating opinions of others, but do you also know that many games are also incredibly predictable because most developers are playing it safe, and when you're aware of their track record, its even easier to know what to expect without ever even playing their game. Its not always repeating what somebody said, but mostly having the same opinion, an opinion you would've already have even if you've have never heard anything related to that game. Again, 343i is a perfect example of this. Their next Halo installement isn't even announced, and i can already predict that the story is gonna be a shitshow, it will be written by skilless interns, and most, if not all newly introduced characters are gonna be shit. Do i need to hear someobody else's opinion for this 100% accurate prediction/criticism? Do i need to play and fully beat the game to know this fact? No.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 hardwenzen

I am also blown away by the fact that nobody criticizes the enemies design in this game. Reviewers praised it for having a large enemies variety, but what does it matter when they're this artistically undiversified? Prey have always stood to me as a game with a pathetic enemies design (black blobs, like really?), and the pieces-of-meat-looking enemies design that's in Stellar Blade is its new brother. I know for a fact that even if the game was actually good and i was playing it, this style of mobs that you fight would lower my enjoyment by quite a bit.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8317 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

Are some of you seriously thinking that people don't vote positively just to send a message to the gaming industry, and to annoy the sjw freaks on socials? I consider this game as a 6/10 slop, but even i thinking of giving it a 90 on meta just so we have less chance of seeing the next Mary Jane.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8317 Posts

@robertos said:

By the way these are the kinds of hyper political rejects who are upset over the Stellar Blade "censorship",

Maybe some things should be censored

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By Jag85

@hardwenzen: Considering the fact that most of the critic reviews are praising the gameplay, the opposite of what you're saying... No, it's not predictable. You only predicted your own reaction to the demo, not how the critics would react to the gameplay.

Saint-George

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 Saint-George
Member since 2023 • 1332 Posts

Metacritic user scores......when you know you haven't just reached the bottom of the barrel, you've scratched right through it.

🤣😂

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#281 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3456 Posts

Why is everyone having meltdowns over this?

Seems like a solid action game that tries a lot of different stuff without always nailing it.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 hardwenzen

@Jag85 said:

@hardwenzen: Considering the fact that most of the critic reviews are praising the gameplay, the opposite of what you're saying... No, it's not predictable. You only predicted your own reaction to the demo, not how the critics would react to the gameplay.

They're praising it the same way they praised it in The Surge. Is the surge a good game?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 hardwenzen

Wonder how many of you pre ordered it for stellar blade.

Loading Video...
hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 hardwenzen

People say that the music is great. I am listening to it right now, and all it reminds me off of is DOA extreme beach volleyball. You gotta be insane to think that musics like these are fitting when you're exploring a desert, killing aliens. Its so incredibly repetitive and not fitting for the genre. Nier Automata style my ass. Not even close.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 Jag85

@hardwenzen: The Surge got mediocre scores from critics.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By hardwenzen
@Jag85 said:

Plenty of people have praised it, especially the sequel. Then look at its gameplay, its the same uninspiring, samey looking environment with ugly enemies placed here and there. This is the surge of 2024.

Also seeing the game on stream, and lots of people are repeating the "i like the game", but when someone asks them why, the answer is always the "i just like the game, guys". Like what? What the hell kind of reasoning is that? I believe there's a bunch of bitches that are afraid of saying that the game is below average, and has absolutely nothing going for it, because if they do say it, and the person is known on the socials, they'll get bombarded by the anti sjw crew. The same applies to reviewers. You're not allowed to point out how barebones this game is when its protagonist is sexy, because if you do, you're automatically hating on sexiness, and you're an sjw. This is where we're at with this game. People don't want to admit it, but its clear as shit, and been clear since the demo came out.

But why am i even surprised, this is exactly what gacha games have been doing since the very beginning. You hide your dogshit video game behind a nice ass and tits. That's what you get here, and for $70 this time around.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 Jag85
@hardwenzen said:
@Jag85 said:

Plenty of people have praised it, especially the sequel.

The Surge - 73 critic score, 6.6 user score

The Surge 2 - 75 critic score, 7.1 user score

Stellar Blade - 82 critic score, 9.3 user score

Stellar Blade's critical and user reception is much higher than both Surge games.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By hardwenzen

@Jag85 said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Jag85 said:

Stellar Blade's critical and user reception is much higher than both Surge games.

Exact gameplay experience, they even look similar. SB, without Eve's ass, would be forgotten within 72h. As is, everyone is talking about the game, but notice how literally nobody even mentions gameplay? That's right, the game offers nothing worth talking about.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 SolidGame_basic

3000 ratings already, that’s impressive!

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 Jag85
@hardwenzen said:
@Jag85 said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Jag85 said:

Exact gameplay experience, they even look similar. SB, without Eve's ass, would be forgotten within 72h. As is, everyone is talking about the game, but notice how literally nobody even mentions gameplay? That's right, the game offers nothing worth talking about.

Bruv... Most of the critics hated Eve's ass! A bunch of critics docked points over it. The only reason it has good critic scores is because they enjoyed the gameplay, not because of Eve's ass.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By hardwenzen
@Jag85 said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Jag85 said:
@hardwenzen said:

Bruv... Most of the critics hated Eve's ass! A bunch of critics docked points over it. The only reason it has good critic scores is because they enjoyed the gameplay, not because of Eve's ass.

Please help me find that so called good gameplay This looks like a snoozefest beyond belief. And outside of coomer youtube channels the game didn't get additional points for Eve's ass, no, but you know what else? More mainstream reviewers didn't give it a lower score that the game deserves because they're worried about a massive backlash that they were guaranteed to get. Just look at IGN France. Stellar Blade is a 6/10 sub average experience with no qualities of any kind. If this game was $30 and all you could do is put different outfits on her, and make her do dances, it would've sold even more. What kind of gameplay would that be? Still, people would be defending the game because its their personal hog squeezer for this year.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#292 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70024 Posts
User reviews.
User reviews.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1904 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@Jag85 said:

Plenty of people have praised it, especially the sequel. Then look at its gameplay, its the same uninspiring, samey looking environment with ugly enemies placed here and there. This is the surge of 2024.

Also seeing the game on stream, and lots of people are repeating the "i like the game", but when someone asks them why, the answer is always the "i just like the game, guys". Like what? What the hell kind of reasoning is that? I believe there's a bunch of bitches that are afraid of saying that the game is below average, and has absolutely nothing going for it, because if they do say it, and the person is known on the socials, they'll get bombarded by the anti sjw crew. The same applies to reviewers. You're not allowed to point out how barebones this game is when its protagonist is sexy, because if you do, you're automatically hating on sexiness, and you're an sjw. This is where we're at with this game. People don't want to admit it, but its clear as shit, and been clear since the demo came out.

But why am i even surprised, this is exactly what gacha games have been doing since the very beginning. You hide your dogshit video game behind a nice ass and tits. That's what you get here, and for $70 this time around.

The funny thing about the anti-SJW crowd is that there are plenty of sexy games, but they clamored around this one. Take in mind, this isn't even the sexiest game seen. I mean, have they played the average Soul Caliber, or Tekken, or Street Fighter game??? Even pivoting from them, Friday the 13th was basically anti-SJW as a concept. It was literally a game with camp counselors that were just sleeping with each other and getting slaughtered by Jason (and his mother). It even had them in skimpy skins (summer pack and costume pack), and it was even going to add more skimpy skins with the pajama pack (unfortunately, they got into a lawsuit over the rights of Jason and the Friday property). Yet, no one really talked about that game.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 Jag85
@hardwenzen said:
@Jag85 said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Jag85 said:

Please help me find that so called good gameplay This looks like a snoozefest beyond belief. And outside of coomer youtube channels the game didn't get additional points for Eve's ass, no, but you know what else? More mainstream reviewers didn't give it a lower score that the game deserves because they're worried about a massive backlash that they were guaranteed to get. Just look at IGN France.

You're shifting the goal post. You were earlier claiming critics only gave it good ratings for "Eve's ass"... After debunking this false claim, you're now shifting your argument to "critics scared of backlash"... Bruh.

I get it you didn't enjoy the demo, but stop misrepresenting the critics. The general consensus among critics is that they enjoyed the gameplay, but didn't like the story or characters as much. A number of critics weren't "afraid" to give it mediocre 6-7 scores, yet the main complaints in those reviews are about the story and characters, not the gameplay.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 hardwenzen

@Jag85 said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Jag85 said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Jag85 said:

Please help me find that so called good gameplay This looks like a snoozefest beyond belief. And outside of coomer youtube channels the game didn't get additional points for Eve's ass, no, but you know what else? More mainstream reviewers didn't give it a lower score that the game deserves because they're worried about a massive backlash that they were guaranteed to get. Just look at IGN France.

You're shifting the goal post. You were earlier claiming critics only gave it good ratings for "Eve's ass"... After debunking this false claim, you're now shifting your argument to "critics scared of backlash"... Bruh.

I get it you didn't enjoy the demo, but stop misrepresenting the critics. The general consensus among critics is that they enjoyed the gameplay, but didn't like the story or characters as much. A number of critics weren't "afraid" to give it mediocre 6-7 scores, yet the main complaints in those reviews are about the story and characters, not the gameplay.

You misunderstood the whole thing. The ones that give it high score are gamers, and that's why the user score is outrageously high. No critics or respectable youtubers gave it a higher score because of ass.

IGN, GS and the like are the ones that are afraid of giving it a 5/10 or a 6/10 because such low score, no matter the reasoning, will be considered as an SJW review, and they'll get clapped hard on the socials. This is so damn obvious, and you're still arguing...

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11195 Posts

@kvallyx said:
@hardwenzen said:

Halo titles made by 343i

Not anymore. And that's likely 343's fault

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 hardwenzen

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kvallyx said:
@hardwenzen said:

Halo titles made by 343i

Not anymore. And that's likely 343's fault

MS hired 343i to run the IP into the ground and make it irrelevant. That way they'd be able to swap their flagship to CoD without any backlash. How pathetic.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#298 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70024 Posts

Halo is the most talked about game on the forum. No game comes remotely close.😂

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 hardwenzen

Notice how multiple people on here have been playing the game one handed, and nobody says anything about its gameplay. If this isn't proof that this game is the definition of shovelware, i dunno, bruh.

You want it or not, this is The Surge 2024 Edition.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 Jag85
@hardwenzen said:
@Jag85 said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Jag85 said:
@hardwenzen said:

You misunderstood the whole thing. The ones that give it high score are gamers, and that's why the user score is outrageously high. No critics or respectable youtubers gave it a higher score because of ass.

You're clearly trolling... My bad for taking the bait.