What game do you want to see Tom McShea (God McPerfect) review next?

• 115 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fueled-system

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 fueled-system
Member since 2008 • 6529 Posts

[QUOTE="fueled-system"]

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]
Yeah,but we don't,so we can play around with them.

freedomfreak

doesn't matter developers deserve better, Naughty Dog and Nintendo certinally did..

They deserve better? We're just playing a simple,harmless game.It's not affecting anyone.

I don't think we are talking about the same thing I am talking about a reviewr you guys are talking about how you love him because of hos unpreditable he is

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52452 Posts

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]

[QUOTE="fueled-system"]doesn't matter developers deserve better, Naughty Dog and Nintendo certinally did..

fueled-system

They deserve better? We're just playing a simple,harmless game.It's not affecting anyone.

I don't think we are talking about the same thing I am talking about a reviewr you guys are talking about how you love him because of hos unpreditable he is

I'm talking about games flopping and the reaction of people. It makes me lol.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#103 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

No I understand it, it's just stupid. Sorry I'm not "nerd" enough to care about an internet game like you. In real life the term "flop" means bad or fail, and that's I use, real life terms. No one cares about your stupid SW definition or internet games.

freedomfreak

lol,ur mental

taking it serious.I get it.Play the cool card.
real life terms lol

You obviously don't understand the point I was trying to make. It's wrong to assume that everyone knows the SWterm "flop" because not everyone cares or plays your game, if you do whatever. But most people who see that term know what the real meaning is and that's what people go by. They don't care about a game, the whole rating system is skewed because people think that a game that scores an 8.0 or a 7.0 is bad, when in reality that means a good score. 1-5 would make more sense and be more accurate.

Sorry if I came across as ajerk, I wasn't trying to. I'm just tired of trying to explain this.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 freedomfreak

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

No I understand it, it's just stupid. Sorry I'm not "nerd" enough to care about an internet game like you. In real life the term "flop" means bad or fail, and that's I use, real life terms. No one cares about your stupid SW definition or internet games.

ShadowMoses900

lol,ur mental

real life terms lol

You obviously don't understand the point I was trying to make. It's wrong to assume that everyone knows the SWterm "flop" because not everyone cares or plays your game, if you do whatever. But most people who see that term know what the real meaning is and that's what people go by. They don't care about a game, the whole rating system is skewed because people think that a game that scores an 8.0 or a 7.0 is bad, when in reality that means a good score. 1-5 would make more sense and be more accurate.

Sorry if I came across as ajerk, I wasn't trying to. I'm just tired of trying to explain this.

No one rational thinks an 8.0 is a bad score.Far from it.It's just a game we play here,if a game fails to meet the hype,it flops.Doesn't make it bad.It's just the rules of the game.We've been doing this since forever.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]
lol,ur mental

real life terms lol

freedomfreak

No one rational thinks an 8.0 is a bad score.Far from it.It's just a game we play here,if a game fails to meet the hype,it flops.Doesn't make it bad.It's just the rules of the game.We've been doing this since forever.

I am well aware of what the game is, I don't think your understanding my point. I don't care if people call a game flop or not as it doesn't affect my decision to purchase a game or not, however the whole scale and term it'self are broken in SW and that's what I'm trying to get across. "Flop" in SW game doesn't matter, it still implies that the game is bad as that what the real life term means. A game scoring a 7 or an 8 on here and everyone freaks out about it is just silly, and that's what I'm tired of. And calling them flops doesn't help, 7 or an 8 is not a bad score but people on here act like it is.

But that's how this place is, everything is over exaggerated. Wether it's a minimal difference in a multiplat or a 8.5 or whatever, on here it's like the end of the world all the time lol.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 freedomfreak

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

I am well aware of what the game is, I don't think your understanding my point. I don't care if people call a game flop or not as it doesn't affect my decision to purchase a game or not, however the whole scale and term it'self are broken in SW and that's what I'm trying to get across. "Flop" in SW game doesn't matter, it still implies that the game is bad as that what the real life term means. A game scoring a 7 or an 8 on here and everyone freaks out about it is just silly, and that's what I'm tired of. And calling them flops doesn't help, 7 or an 8 is not a bad score but people on here act like it is.

But that's how this place is, everything is over exaggerated. Wether it's a minimal difference in a multiplat or a 8.5 or whatever, on here it's like the end of the world all the time lol.

Yeah,except the term flop in SW doesn't mean bad.It just means it failed to meet the hype.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"] No one rational thinks an 8.0 is a bad score.Far from it.It's just a game we play here,if a game fails to meet the hype,it flops.Doesn't make it bad.It's just the rules of the game.We've been doing this since forever.

freedomfreak

Yeah,except the term flop in SW doesn't mean bad.It just means it failed to meet the hype.

The way people use the term, it does mean bad. And many on here will treat it as such regardless of your silly game.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 freedomfreak

The way people use the term, it does mean bad. And many on here will treat it as such regardless of your silly game.

ShadowMoses900

Not really.The only time I see people referring to flop is when they're making fun of the score it got.

Nothing wrong with that.It's all in good fun.

Warhawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Warhawk_
Member since 2006 • 1497 Posts

I want him to do Halo 4 and give it an 7.5. Then we will get the complete set of the three angry console fanboys

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts

Have I posted ponies in this thread yet? Just in case.

Ponies in history!

HaloPimp978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#111 HaloPimp978
Member since 2005 • 7329 Posts

Mass Effect 3 since it's the first blockbuster release this year or NG III.

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#112 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
It's funny that Tom Mcpurrfect give NeverDead 6/10 .... where as IGN gave it 3....
goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#113 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts

Whatever he reviews, can't be as bad as his lost winds review.

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#114 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

Have I posted ponies in this thread yet? Just in case.

Ponies in history!

meetroid8

Nobody gives a sh** about your girl cartoon, gtfo.