In every way possible, PS4 is the best console of all time

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@nyadc said:

I disagree greatly, out of my 16 consoles and my PC it is the least utilized system I own.

Which show that not only you are a fakeboy but a bad one at it to..lol

@nyadc said:

There is no "perceived" lack of games Charizard, if you own other systems and a desktop PC like myself, the PlayStation 4 is the least useful system in existence. That is my real complaint with it, it has not justified its need to exist yet for merits that it has created. If you own just it, sure it's great, but if you don't and you own everything else, it crumbles at the seams. People think I'm anti PS4, I'm not, I'm anti-glorification of a system primarily holding itself up on multiplatform games.

Funny the xbox one has less games and most of what it has is multi yet you play that shit more,say allow about your gaming habits..lol

@nyadc said:

And here is my answer to that, in terms of everything else nongaming, the Xbox One serves a greater purpose in terms of media, applications and features, hand and foot above the PlayStation 4 and as such it serves to be used more. In terms of gaming it and the PlayStation 4 could use some work, but objectively the games currently exclusive to the Xbox brand which are on Xbox One, I'm not going to say exclusive because that is saying too much for some, is an objectively stronger overall lineup even in the wake of Bloodborne.

I know this will all change in due time but in due time is not right now.

Basically charizard destroyed your argument,all you can do was hide on redundant crap on xbox one like TV and apps,stronger my ass when you get a 93 game on meta on the crappy xbox one then talk.

Objectively the PS4 has more games and higher rated your opinion mean shit,because just like you claim the PS4 is lacking i and many more find the xbox one 10 times more lacking,the user interface is cumbersome and slow and if you really are interested in cable on your console the PS4 allow you to without needing to have cable,you can use PS4 Vue and get cable over the internet without HDMI in and without having 3 systems on to do what you can do with just 2.

Right now the PS4 is spanking the xbox one game wise,and the best game the xbox one has to play since January 1 not on PS4 is Ori which is also on PC so i don't see why you would get it on xbox one when you downplay the PS4 because you have most of the indies on PC..

The offshot is you are a blind lemming who pretend to be a hermit..lol

@nyadc said:

Based upon what? My disdain for Sony's arrogance and laziness THIS generation to bring quality and universally accepted games to the market? Their laziness in updating their console, adding features, or really doing anything with it beside maintenance updates for nearly a year? Not until Microsoft started barking at their heels did they get their asses in gear with trying to better this platform. My qualm is with Sony, they have pissed me off, I don't dislike their console and it houses a lot of potential, however they have been squandering it due to their sales lead.

What arrogance are you talking about.? What laziness.? Where the fu** are the xbox one games,there i no exclusive up until the damn holidays or close.

This is what make you look like a blind fanboy answer me this what are you playing on xbox one this year and it better not be on PC or PS4 because you will get instantly call a blind fanboy and make fun off.

Yeah i don't care about Pizzahut app,now PSN share now that is great when does the xbox one get something like it.?

The more you post on this thread the more and more you sound like B4X not only on a meltdown level but also on the fake Manticore crap which is also uses by Blackace,you are clearly a lemming.

@nyadc said:

No my argument was predicated on the Xbox One as a gaming console that serves just as much gaming purpose as the PlayStation 4 but also has a secondary function that the PlayStation 4 does not. What I am seeing is yet another person who wants people to tell them they are right, a person who wants to know they made the right choice, someone who is unsure of what they spent their money on.

What secondary function the PS4 does not have.?

I hope is not HDMI in because my PS4 doesn't need that shit,i have a cable box directly hook to my TV and all it needs is a press of a button an i am there,but even so you can have cable on PS4 but without the redundancy the xbox one has,sony has a service call PSN Vue which let you use your PS4 as a cable box in other words IPTV which works over the internet.

The xbox one has less game so your argument is fundamentally flaw and based on nothing but your opinion,at least Charizard can use meta to prove the PS4 has more games and higher rated to.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#152 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

@Vaasman said:

What about games?

It has X1 beat in that category too.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

If you are going to consider the actual tech available at launch, the PS3 was a much better console, with a much better price point. The PS4 doesn't bring anything new to the table and it doesn't have any exclusives that I want to play. At this point, I think I would honestly rather have an X1, though it's pretty unappealing as well.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

If I didn't know any better I'd say char is a big freaking cow. He may not be a cow but he's good at making cow circle jerk threads which in my opinion is just as bad as being a cow.

Nice opinion Char but that doesn't make it right. These consoles are weak (this includes the PS4) and the games are lacking unless you only care about indie games. You need to take a step back and relax. None of the consoles this gen would be even remotely considered for the best of all time.

Those tears those sweet sweet tears..

I din't know Bloodborn was an indie or MLB...

@WilliamRLBaker said:

Now lets look at sheens goal posts from last generation showing that it sucks.

It has required pay to play online, It depends on nasty indie games, It has to much downloadable content lol nickel and diming haha!

Now this tears this ones are something else..hahahahaa

BB is 1 game worth playing after almost 2 years. For you I'm sure that would be fine because you don't actually play games, you only play sales and graphics.

Just about everything Char said is opinion with the exception that the PS4 is the most powerful console right now. Power doesn't make a console "the best of all time". You might think so because, as stated before, you don't play games.

Keep being that loser cow El Tormented. You're more of a joke every day.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By tormentos

@kingtito said:

BB is 1 game worth playing after almost 2 years. For you I'm sure that would be fine because you don't actually play games, you only play sales and graphics.

Just about everything Char said is opinion with the exception that the PS4 is the most powerful console right now. Power doesn't make a console "the best of all time". You might think so because, as stated before, you don't play games.

Yeah when i went to school i learned that 1 is higher than 0.

Don't worry the xbox one will get a 93 game eventually...lol

Oh really so it is an opinion that the PS4 has more games and higher rated.? Lats time i check on meta that was a FACT not an opinion but sure you are a delusional blind lemming so is expected that you will deny it.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#156  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@charizard1605: Not sure about that. SNES, Genesis, Dreamcast were all built very well too for their time period. Even the original XBox was a solid build. None of the systems were perfect. The PS4 isn't perfect either.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 kingtito

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

Oh really so it is an opinion that the PS4 has more games and higher rated.? Lats time i check on meta that was a FACT not an opinion but sure you are a delusional blind lemming so is expected that you will deny it.

You obviously haven't learned what an opinion is and what's not an opinion.

Reviews are opinions dumbass. I'll at least play the games I talk about unlike you. You'll just look on youtube for your game gratification or you'll read articles about them. You won't actually play. Sucks to be you

Most of the those games are indie games idiot. You know, the games that DIDN'T count last gen because the PS3 didn't have as many.

I wouldn't expect you to remove your head from Sony's ass nor would I expect you to actually play the games you talk about. It must really suck to have to watch or read about games instead of getting to experience them for yourself.

Joke of SWs

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 tormentos

@kingtito said:

Reviews are opinions dumbass. I'll at least play the games I talk about unlike you. You'll just look on youtube for your game gratification or you'll read articles about them. You won't actually play. Sucks to be you

Most of the those games are indie games idiot. You know, the games that DIDN'T count last gen because the PS3 didn't have as many.

I wouldn't expect you to remove your head from Sony's ass nor would I expect you to actually play the games you talk about. It must really suck to have to watch or read about games instead of getting to experience them for yourself.

Joke of SWs

I don't care if reviews are opinion you moron,Reviews is what has been use for years to measure quality,if not i would have to say that The Order is better than Sunset Over drive,that Drive Club is better than Forza Horizon 2,that Killzone is better than Halo.

See without score there is nothing,since all will be based on your opinion vs mine,and since you have use score here to claim the PS4 has no good games,or has nothing but flops reviews do count.

Now the fact is that the PS4 has better score call it opinions if you like but the general consensus on those opinions is that the PS4 has better games period.

The PS4 has some 80's games not on xbox one,so again that isn't an opinion is a fact as well.

The PS3 had indies since day 1,and i was a big fan so yeah stop your damage control,a game is a game for me and always will,funny enough on the Ori thread you people were so hyped for Ori a indie game that wasn't even exclusive which is quite good i may add i have it on PC,and that basically is the best the xbox one has to play this year in the first 5 months of the year,and will probably be until October that something come to the xbox one.

Meanwhile you can keep pretending that score don't matter because they don't serve you best fanboy.c

Captainqwark10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Captainqwark10
Member since 2011 • 1170 Posts

Charizard sure flip flops a lot doesn't he?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By kingtito

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

Joke of SWs

I don't care if reviews are opinion you moron,Reviews is what has been use for years to measure quality,if not i would have to say that The Order is better than Sunset Over drive,that Drive Club is better than Forza Horizon 2,that Killzone is better than Halo.

See without score there is nothing,since all will be based on your opinion vs mine,and since you have use score here to claim the PS4 has no good games,or has nothing but flops reviews do count.

Now the fact is that the PS4 has better score call it opinions if you like but the general consensus on those opinions is that the PS4 has better games period.

The PS4 has some 80's games not on xbox one,so again that isn't an opinion is a fact as well.

The PS3 had indies since day 1,and i was a big fan so yeah stop your damage control,a game is a game for me and always will,funny enough on the Ori thread you people were so hyped for Ori a indie game that wasn't even exclusive which is quite good i may add i have it on PC,and that basically is the best the xbox one has to play this year in the first 5 months of the year,and will probably be until October that something come to the xbox one.

Meanwhile you can keep pretending that score don't matter because they don't serve you best fanboy.c

No loser, reviews are what YOU use to just quality. I play the games that interest me, bad reviews or not. You look at reviews then base your opinion on the games. You don't play them idiot.

No El Tormented, you don't need reviews. You can play the games, well not you since you don't play anything.

PS4 has better Indie games, which influences the entire library score. Aside from BB, the PS4 really doesn't have anything worth playing besides the multiplats.

WTF you keep bringing up reviews idiot? The PS4 being the better system is an opinion. Fact remains that a large majority of the games are indie and those indie games don't interest me.

When did I say the PS3 didn't have indies moron? The 360 had many more indies and more higher scoring indies at that yet cows said indies didn't count. That was until the ps3 indie game won GOTY.

Sure you do El Tormented. You don't play games.

You continue to prove you're the joke of SWs. Good job loser

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@KBFloYd: @kuu2: @FoxbatAlpha: @slim70: @always_explicit

:

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

AGREED!

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#163 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts

That console won't even come close to matching the SNES or PS2 library.

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 slim70
Member since 2005 • 768 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

:

Go get professional help.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@slim70 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

:

Go get professional help.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#166 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

I agree. It's a very well made and well thought-out device. Shame the games just aren't there.

The Xbox One struggles in a lot of areas. The console actually has more features but it wraps them all in a very slow and clumsy UI. I do use my Xbox One for more media related features though. The streaming from other Windows machines in the house is freaken awesome.

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By slim70

@kingtito said:
@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

Joke of SWs

He's paid troll sheesh! Sony has been paying employees to post propaganda for a while now.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-137072.html

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

That console won't even come close to matching the SNES or PS2 library.

I don't think we'll ever see another console reach the greatness of those two.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 tormentos

@kingtito said:

No loser, reviews are what YOU use to just quality. I play the games that interest me, bad reviews or not. You look at reviews then base your opinion on the games. You don't play them idiot.

No El Tormented, you don't need reviews. You can play the games, well not you since you don't play anything.

PS4 has better Indie games, which influences the entire library score. Aside from BB, the PS4 really doesn't have anything worth playing besides the multiplats.

WTF you keep bringing up reviews idiot? The PS4 being the better system is an opinion. Fact remains that a large majority of the games are indie and those indie games don't interest me.

When did I say the PS3 didn't have indies moron? The 360 had many more indies and more higher scoring indies at that yet cows said indies didn't count. That was until the ps3 indie game won GOTY.

STFU reviews is how the industry has compare quality again without a review you have no way what so ever to claim one system has better games,either way if you think a game is good or not is YOUR OPINION WHICH IS AS USELESS AS THOSE YOU WANT TO DOWNPLAY.

The PS4 better games unless you can show me a better than 93% exclusive on xbox one you have no point,again the xbox one has some close to 60 indies on its library as well.

The fact remain that the PS4 has more games you blind biased fanboy keep the tears flowing...lol

80+ games..lol

Yeah go quote those cows not me for me a game is a game and i have been a big supporter of PSN games and indies since it started.

Considering that i asked you to prove you owned a gaming PC and you did shit i say it is you the one who play shit,the xbox one has shitty games and less than the PS4 is a FACT backed by Metacritics while you can't back up shit.

@slim70 said:

He's paid troll sheesh! Sony has been paying employees to post propaganda for a while now.

What a ridicule moron,first i don't work for sony and i am as much of a sony worker as you are a MS one.

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 slim70

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

STFU reviews is how the industry has compare quality again without a review you have no way what so ever to claim one system has better games,either way if you think a game is good or not is YOUR OPINION WHICH IS AS USELESS AS THOSE YOU WANT TO DOWNPLAY.

The PS4 better games unless you can show me a better than 93% exclusive on xbox one you have no point,again the xbox one has some close to 60 indies on its library as well.

The fact remain that the PS4 has more games you blind biased fanboy keep the tears flowing...lol

80+ games..lol

Yeah go quote those cows not me for me a game is a game and i have been a big supporter of PSN games and indies since it started.

Considering that i asked you to prove you owned a gaming PC and you did shit i say it is you the one who play shit,the xbox one has shitty games and less than the PS4 is a FACT backed by Metacritics while you can't back up shit.

@slim70 said:

What a ridicule moron,first i don't work for sony and i am as much of a sony worker as you are a MS one.

Yeah ok. lol

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#171 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@PAL360 said:
@Krelian-co said:

I still think ps2 was the best, for one reason and one reason only: its game library

no console has come close to the library the ps2 had back then, it was quality game after quality game.

That's a nice myth :p

Going by metacritic, 360 has more A+ games than PS2 (956 vs 778). Of course quality is a matter of preference, but in my opinion it also has better ones: More WRPGs, open world, shooters, etc, and less JRPGs.

thread discussing best console of all time

mentions 360

rofl.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Krelian-co

@Phazevariance said:

The lamespot PlayStation jerk fest continues. The floor's getting slippery around here guys.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#173 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9740 Posts

But it barely has any new exclusives since the launch. The 3rd party support is good though.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17877 Posts

yeah its a solid point. in terms of the console itself sony have absolutely nailed it this gen.

the wiiu is an awful console. it could be the worst console nintendo have ever made. its not developer friendly, its main feature is useless for the games made for the device, the OS is slow, loading games is slow...its just very dissapointing as a machine to play games on. the only impressive thing is the gamepad integration into the console itself. the streaming to the pad is excellent. there is no messing, its 60FPS and ultra responsive....exactly what a game needs. its just that the feature has proven to be pretty much useless so far.

MS made the same mistakes with the X1 that sony made with the PS3: they lost the plot. its not an awful console but the PS4 just does everything that bit better.

of all time...its very very close between it and the gamecube.

the 360 also gets an honourable mention. on paper a very elegant and well thought out system (the PS4 is essentially an extension of the 360 in terms of the high level design...CPU and GPU connected to 1 shared pool of GDDR memory). it just had one minor problem...it was fundimentally flawed :S.

the gamecube was the pinnacle of consoles imho. you put the disc in and you are in the game very quickly. no messing with updates. no installs. everything about the system was designed to get you in and having fun with as little fuss as possible. the choice in hardware was also very clever on nintendos part (though they may have let that get to their head...using the same processor 3 times :S). in the end the gamecube cost less to manufacture than the PS2 and xbox, could beat the PS2 handily enough and could give the xbox a run for its money at times. it was also built like a tank and developers did like making games for it. a pleasure to play games on.

the PS4 has some weaknesses in reaching that simplicity and focus. some of these weaknesses are just inherent of the gaming world we live in today. system updates, game updates, installs and so on. others (like the OS taking up nearly half the available ram) are just wasted bloat (a common flaw amongst all consoles this gen).

but the PS4 is certainly the gamecube and 360 (sans the reliability problems) of this gen.

Catalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#175 Catalli  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 3453 Posts

I'd just like to point out the title says "in every way possible" and then you go on to complain about the dualshock... :P

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 kingtito

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

The PS4 better games unless you can show me a better than 93%exclusive on xbox one you have no point,again the xbox one has some close to 60 indies on its library as well.

80+ games..lol

@slim70 said:

Dumbass why would I care how the industry determines what's good or not? The industry doesn't decide for me unlike you.

I like BB and unlike you I actually played/playing it. Why would I care if the XOne gets a game to score a 93 on MC? Sorry but that 1 game still doesn't mean the library is better.

Nah the only blind biased dumbass fanboy here is you. Let's not even mention the fact that you don't actually play the games you brag about. How pathetic can you be?

No you haven't loser. You clowned all last gen about indie games on the 360. Don't try to change your fanboy tunes now clown.

Actually loser I posted my specs i72600k 8GB GTX 780ti. You're not a person I care to prove anything even though I already posted my stats as I just listed again.

Avatar image for TrappedInABox91
TrappedInABox91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 TrappedInABox91
Member since 2013 • 1483 Posts

Power wise? Yes. Everything else you said is all opinion. Turning into a cow now eh char.

The whole point of a console is having a lot of great games to play. I still don't see this on that overhyped gimped PC. The PS2 is closer to being the best console than the PS4 tbh. At least that didn't have installs, and unstop updates. Oh, and amazing games stacked to the heavens.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#179 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@delta3074 said:
@Krelian-co said:
@nyadc said:
@charizard1605 said:

@nyadc: The exact opposite. I am saying my opinion is that the PS4 is a better gaming machine (and better all around machine, really) than the Xbox One, and your opinion is the opposite. Both have a place, the difference is in the weight allotted to said place by each of us. It is a difference of opinions, opinions cannot be debated.

It's a more powerful gaming machine but that is the end and beginning of where it can justifiably and factually be argued as better. The problem with this thread is it's an opinion piece peddled as implied fact, you might want to dial things back a notch, you're coming off like a tool.

but it is factually better, everything that can be measured and objectively qualified is superior to the xbone.

not everything, the Xbox one has lower power consumption apart from power consumption during Standby mode but apart from that it's better in every Quantifiable way.

Lower power consumption, more powerful CPU, better audio block capable of 300 more audio channels, more diverse features and usage potential... It's got quite a few things...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 tormentos

@nyadc said:

Lower power consumption, more powerful CPU, better audio block capable of 300 more audio channels, more diverse features and usage potential... It's got quite a few things...

Hahaha more powerful CPU is 150mhz faster which barely account for anything,and with the xbox one cumbersome memory structure is not even an advantage,SMS had to use the 7 core for Project cars to be able to get closer to the PS4..

6 cores at 1.6hz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 7 cores 1.75ghz on xbox one that is what Project cars proof.

The PS4 has AMD true audio,and i can say the same about the PS4 does the xbox one has shareplay.?

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By NyaDC

@tormentos said:
@nyadc said:

Hahaha more powerful CPU is 150mhz faster which barely account for anything,and with the xbox one cumbersome memory structure is not even an advantage,SMS had to use the 7 core for Project cars to be able to get closer to the PS4..

6 cores at 1.6hz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 7 cores 1.75ghz on xbox one that is what Project cars proof.

The PS4 has AMD true audio,and i can say the same about the PS4 does the xbox one has shareplay.?

You're an idiot and were already proven wrong in that Project Cars thread, you don't understand computer hardware and to imply that 6 cores at 1.6Ghz is better than the same CPU running 7 cores at 1.75Ghz is straight up fucking dumb, like mentally handicapped dumb....

GTFO

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#182 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

This thread is funny.

Fairmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 Fairmonkey
Member since 2011 • 2312 Posts

It has potential but its too early. It needs more exclusives first which will come eventually

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#184 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Liquid_ said:
@Vaasman said:

What about games?

Yes, but it doesn't have a LOT of other consoles beat. That's where problem lies. There are easily other games consoles from the past that have more and better games then what's on the PS4 currently. That's a fact. He said best console of ALL TIME. That's why the thread is getting a bashing.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

@blackace said:
@Liquid_ said:
@Vaasman said:

What about games?

Yes, but it doesn't have a LOT of other consoles beat. That's where problem lies. There are easily other games consoles from the past that have more and better games then what's on the PS4 currently. That's a fact. He said best console of ALL TIME. That's why the thread is getting a bashing.

The system has been out 1.5 years..I sure hope other systems are currently beating it...

The amount of stupidity in your post is godly.

ominous_titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 ominous_titan
Member since 2009 • 1217 Posts

The ps2 is the best of its time. Brought dvd to a lot of living rooms it was cheaper than dvd players when it was new. It had a decent launch library and wound up with one of the largest most diverse library of games that I doubt we will see again. Developers took risks back then.

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts

Some of it has to do with the fact that Microsoft shot themselves in the foot with the Xbone. I feel like they got a little arrogant or confident just Sony did with the PS3 at launch. Having said that Sony definitely made the right choices with their console and do deserve some credit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#188 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@blackace said:
@Liquid_ said:
@Vaasman said:

What about games?

Ah, but it is not.

It is a funny thing, but so far the only people who have claimed the thread is getting a thrashing are people who are known Xbox fans.

psx_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 psx_warrior
Member since 2006 • 1757 Posts

I owned a PS4 at one time, and I can't see how you can praise the interface. It's so terribly confusing compared to the PS3's and PSP's interface that it just feels like a mess to have to navigate through. Xbone is not much better really, and now with the way Nintendo has their's set up, I'm not much caring for the, what I call, duel interfaces of Wii U. My favorite interface so far is definitely PS3 and PSP.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#190 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

@Krelian-co said:
@PAL360 said:
@Krelian-co said:

I still think ps2 was the best, for one reason and one reason only: its game library

no console has come close to the library the ps2 had back then, it was quality game after quality game.

Going by metacritic, 360 has more A+ games than PS2 (956 vs 778). Of course quality is a matter of preference, but in my opinion it also has better ones: More WRPGs, open world, shooters, etc, and less JRPGs.

mentions 360

rofl.

No, i don't think that 360 is the best console of all time. In my opinion that would got to Megadrive, Snes or Playstation 1. I'm just pointing out that Xbox 360 has more quality games that Playstation 2, which is a fact :)

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Krelian-co

@PAL360 said:
@Krelian-co said:
@PAL360 said:
@Krelian-co said:

mentions 360

rofl.

No, i don't think that 360 is the best console of all time. In my opinion that would got to Megadrive, Snes or Playstation 1. I'm just pointing out that Xbox 360 has more quality games that Playstation 2, which is a fact :)

sure it is.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Krelian-co

@nyadc said:
@delta3074 said:
@Krelian-co said:
@nyadc said:
@charizard1605 said:

@nyadc: The exact opposite. I am saying my opinion is that the PS4 is a better gaming machine (and better all around machine, really) than the Xbox One, and your opinion is the opposite. Both have a place, the difference is in the weight allotted to said place by each of us. It is a difference of opinions, opinions cannot be debated.

It's a more powerful gaming machine but that is the end and beginning of where it can justifiably and factually be argued as better. The problem with this thread is it's an opinion piece peddled as implied fact, you might want to dial things back a notch, you're coming off like a tool.

but it is factually better, everything that can be measured and objectively qualified is superior to the xbone.

not everything, the Xbox one has lower power consumption apart from power consumption during Standby mode but apart from that it's better in every Quantifiable way.

the true face of grasping straws. it is awkward to see this :(

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 NyaDC

@Krelian-co said:
@nyadc said:
@delta3074 said:
@Krelian-co said:
@nyadc said:
@charizard1605 said:

Blah, blah, blah Sony... Blah blah...

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 PAL360

@Krelian-co said:
@PAL360 said:
@Krelian-co said:
@PAL360 said:
@Krelian-co said:

mentions 360

rofl.

sure it is.

I'm glad you agree! Well, in fact there's nothing you can do about it :P

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Krelian-co

@PAL360 said:
@Krelian-co said:
@PAL360 said:
@Krelian-co said:
@PAL360 said:
@Krelian-co said:

mentions 360

rofl.

sure it is.

well i can simply move the arbitrary rule you made up to make the 360 look good.

Ps2 has more AA + games than 360, your turn ol chap.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#196 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

Imo, nope

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By PAL360

@Krelian-co said:
@PAL360 said:
@Krelian-co said:
@PAL360 said:
@Krelian-co said:
@PAL360 said:
@Krelian-co said:

mentions 360

rofl.

sure it is.

well i can simply move the arbitrary rule you made up to make the 360 look good.

Ps2 has more AA + games than 360, your turn ol chap.

Wrong again, buddy. 360 has 424 AA+ against 316 on PS2.

We all know that it's cool to love the PS2 and hate the 360, but going by MC, 360 does have a bigger and better library.

It's fair to have an opinion, though. I give you that.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@Krelian-co said:
@PAL360 said:
@Krelian-co said:
@PAL360 said:
@Krelian-co said:

mentions 360

rofl.

sure it is.

It actually is if you go by MC scores

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
@Krelian-co said:
@nyadc said:
@delta3074 said:

yeah, but it completely debunks your point that the Ps4 is better in every way that can be quantified, obviously it isn't, straws they may be but they are quantifiable straws:)

i keep telling people to be Careful how they use the word 'Every'

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

@Krelian-co said:
@Phazevariance said:

The lamespot PlayStation jerk fest continues. The floor's getting slippery around here guys.

Tears tasty nasty

Anyway X1 does have games.

You just can't see them.