In every way possible, PS4 is the best console of all time

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23727 Posts

Can't even remember if I posted in this thread.

But yeah, it's one hell of a system, can't argue with that. It just needs a **** ton of great exclusive content. If I didn't own a nice gaming PC I'd probably be all about some PS4, but as it stands I'm just not content with a lesser multiplat box.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#202 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49584 Posts

Oh, this is a serious thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

I didn't read the entire thread but I have some "negatives" for the PS4 that I think are valid.

TC talks about the consoles build quality when the PS4 is the first system in Video Game history that doesn't sit level and wobbles if you touch it.

The controller. TC'S bullet point makes it sound average at best and yet it is used in his list of reasons why it's the best console of all time? That's kinda strange.

Yes the PS4 is the most powerful video game console to date. That can't really be debated. But I would say the rumble in the triggers of the Xbox One controller and the screen of the Wii U game pad offer bigger gameplay innovations than a light and a TouchPad. Pair that with the battery life of the DS4 and I think the controller could be listed as a negative. That and none of the other consoles have problems sitting level.

All other points are fine. Power, UI, and I would even list multiplats being better as a bullet point. If a person is only going to buy one console, it should be the PS4.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178873 Posts

@delta3074 said:
@Krelian-co said:
@nyadc said:
@delta3074 said:

not everything, the Xbox one has lower power consumption apart from power consumption during Standby mode but apart from that it's better in every Quantifiable way.

Lower power consumption, more powerful CPU, better audio block capable of 300 more audio channels, more diverse features and usage potential... It's got quite a few things...

the true face of grasping straws. it is awkward to see this :(

yeah, but it completely debunks your point that the Ps4 is better in every way that can be quantified, obviously it isn't, straws they may be but they are quantifiable straws:)

i keep telling people to be Careful how they use the word 'Every'

LOL......now this chain is funny.

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By playharderfool
Member since 2009 • 2085 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Oh, this is a serious thread.

lol, no I a thread created by Char because he was bored to troll xbox fans like you used to troll sony fans back in the day. The difference is he is not aggressive or offending the users in his context, he is just talking about the systems.

The funny thing is xbox fanboys haven't figured out he is trolling.

Everyone who actually challenged Chars OP with points for consoles that actually make valid points for better systems (like I did with 60 gig PS3) he hasn't responded to!!!! Haha the xbox fanboys who desperately to try to make points with xbox gets his reply and they have an instant loss for obvious reasons.

;) there it is.

Avatar image for deactivated-5920bf77daa85
deactivated-5920bf77daa85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#206 deactivated-5920bf77daa85
Member since 2004 • 3270 Posts

...except, of course, in the most important way.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23727 Posts

@Cobra_nVidia said:

Not enough of this guy (god).

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#208 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

I guess you can get really excited about it if you don't also play games on PC, but it's just a box that plays Bloodborne to me. It's a great console to the extent that it approximates the PC.

Avatar image for deactivated-5920bf77daa85
deactivated-5920bf77daa85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#209 deactivated-5920bf77daa85
Member since 2004 • 3270 Posts
@ConanTheStoner said:
@Cobra_nVidia said:

Not enough of this guy (god).

Preach it!

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#210 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

Just for the record, the PS4 has more games than the Xbone and more higher rated games too.

http://www.listwar.com/

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#211  Edited By iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4585 Posts

You know, it is really hard to disagree with this, so I won't. The ps4 is EASILY the best current gen console in my opinion. I tried to love my X1 as much, but it just has too many issues and Live isn't what it was on the 360 unfortunately so it doesn't even have that advantage.

the only consoles that compare imo are the PS1, PS2, SNES, Genesis, and N64, but I think the PS4 has advantages over all of them.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#212 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@Gue1 said:

Just for the record, the PS4 has more games than the Xbone and more higher rated games too.

Lems don't recognise facts, You know this.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@charizard1605 said:
@blackace said:
@Liquid_ said:
@Vaasman said:

What about games?

It has X1 beat in that category too.

Yes, but it doesn't have a LOT of other consoles beat. That's where problem lies. There are easily other games consoles from the past that have more and better games then what's on the PS4 currently. That's a fact. He said best console of ALL TIME. That's why the thread is getting a bashing.

Ah, but it is not.

It is a funny thing, but so far the only people who have claimed the thread is getting a thrashing are people who are known Xbox fans.

Why do we think this is? We need to go marginally deeper into the shallow lem psychy to find the answers.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#214 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts

Yup,

Today, the PlayStation brand stands for the cool, futuristic gaming experience as much as it ever did in the '90s. The PS4 isn't a do-everything box — it is simply ruthlessly efficient at what it is intended to do, offering unbeatable performance and design for the price. The Xbox One will continue to do fine in North America, but Sony is right back at the forefront of the colossal video games industry.

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Thunderdrone
Member since 2009 • 7154 Posts

Before I start, let me say I like the PS4 as a console. Its a solid device in general.

@charizard1605 said:
  • BUILD: People underestimate just how important build can be to a console. I don't just mean the materials used, or how it looks, though that is of course a part of it, and the PS4 performs well in those areas too. But think about some more practical concerns- how much space does it take? How much is its power draw? In areas like that, the PS4 is exceptional- it's not a very big machine, the power draw is very reasonable, and in spite of being the most powerful system, it has no external power brick. Surprisingly, it also has no quality issues- unlike the Xbox 360, PS2, or PSOne, which all suffered from some infamous hardware flaws, the PS4 is just a well built machine all around.

And like I said, it helps that it looks and feels good, too.

The Playstation 4 is the cheapest feeling and looking console of ALL three currently on sale. It uses a thin, cheap plastic casing with piss poor quality control as seen by texture blotches and plastic warping, due to shit mold injection methods.

Controllers came out with low grade rubber that desintegrated after a few weeks/months of use and flimsy internal components like weak trigger springs and easy to break mini usb dock.

The glossy panel on the PS4 is the WORST fucking piece of glossed plastic I have ever seen on a consumer product of this or simillar price range. It has next to NO protective coating and can be scratched with COTTON pads.

As it is right now, it is built worse than the first PS3 slim. Its the cheap "developing markets" edition, being released as their flagship device.

UI:

This is another area where the PS4 doesn't get enough credit. As it stands right now, the PS4's UI is basically the perfect example of what a modern console UI should be like (the Xbox 360 Blades would be second). It's very fast, very clean, very efficient, and it is very easy on the eyes. There are no pointless loading screens or waits, and chances are you'll be doing whatever it is you want to be doing within half a dozen seconds of the home screen loading up.

The UI is snappy. Thats it. Thats all you can say about it.

The actual user experience? It scatters your game AND shit app library in the same diagonal scroll, in order of usage... what? How is this good design, let alone how all console UIs should be? Why the **** am I scrolling through a one direction menu, past YT and sony's own shit applications, to reach the launch icon of a game I happen to have not been playing for a while.

Oh and wait long enough and it falls off the screen menu....lol

Its also not flawless in terms of speed either. It stutters while scrolling through your main menu items. So no, its not how all UIs should be. Its flawed but adequate, thats it.

CONTROLLER:

I'll be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of the DualShock 4. People put it on the same plane as the Gamecube or Xbox 360 controllers, which I find baffling at the very best. Personally, the DualShock 4 has too many issues for me to rank it too highly. But it's still a functional, easy to use controller, with some very nice quality of life improvements (sound output through headphone jack, touchpad typing, two extra buttons via LTP and RTP, one touch sharing), and I am willing to look past the flaws because of how well integrated with the system this thing really is.

It was introduced with faulty stick materials. It has a flimsy ass charging method that can easily break the internal USB component. You cant turn OFF the battery consuming, useless light bar on a traditional controller that already has a weaker battery than the Dualshock 3 and as such, an absolutely pathetic usage time for a device that does NOTHING new or notable.

ONLINE FUNCTIONALITY:

Coming into this generation, Xbox Live ran circles around PSN. It clowned PSN. Now, that is no longer the case. It would not be too bold to say that PSN is currently the best console online service on the market, better than even Xbox Live.The actual online gameplay experience is on par with Xbox Live at this point. Social features like party chat have all achieved parity (as a matter of fact, given how Xbox, for some reason, fumbled party chat and the like for a while, it can be argued that PSN is now ahead on those counts). PS+ offers far better benefits than GwG does. Online multiplayer is $10 cheaper on PSN than on XBL. PSN offers an amazingly progressive user license policy for digital games, across the full PlayStation ecosystem, offering Cross Buy, Cross Save, and Cross Play. PSN offers a staggering bevy of sharing features, fully integrating with Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Youtube, and uStream. Remote Play is a feature with variable usability, but when it works, it really works, and remains highly impressive. PS Now offers a backwards compatible solution with PS3, while Xbox One is entirely lacking in that regard. And also, SharePlay is the unsung hero of this generation as well, offering a very unique way to share your gameplay experience.

You pay a fee in order to connect the console you bought to the internet you already pay for, to play a game you also already bought on non-dedicated servers financed by the game purchase and not sony's scam service.

All of this for a online platform that crumbles down as soon as a kids try out hack 101 shit on their business, while they scratch their balls with rolled up bills of your subscription fees and continue to refuse to invest and implement a more secure and efficient paid service. Look at how long it takes for them to recover from a fucking DoS attack, its pathetic and you are paying for that shit lol

Trully the beacon of online functionallity.

Really, there is very little left to complain about with PS4. There will be a horde of angry or bitter users in this thread soon, complaining about the perceived lack of games, and so on, but currently, I have a backlog of PS4 games to wade through

Uh-huh

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#216 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18261 Posts

OMG the click bait is real on this thread.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#217 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

@misterpmedia said:
@charizard1605 said:
@blackace said:
@Liquid_ said:
@Vaasman said:

What about games?

It has X1 beat in that category too.

Yes, but it doesn't have a LOT of other consoles beat. That's where problem lies. There are easily other games consoles from the past that have more and better games then what's on the PS4 currently. That's a fact. He said best console of ALL TIME. That's why the thread is getting a bashing.

Ah, but it is not.

It is a funny thing, but so far the only people who have claimed the thread is getting a thrashing are people who are known Xbox fans.

Why do we think this is? We need to go marginally deeper into the shallow lem psychy to find the answers.

You wont find much but Doritos and Mountain Dew

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22415 Posts

@charizard1605: I think it's safe to say you like PS4, and not Xbone. We get it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#219 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@hrt_rulz01: Contrary to popular opinion, I have no issues with Xbox One. Liking the PS4 does not mean I hate the Xbox One. It's not a binary dichotomy.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 hrt_rulz01

@charizard1605: Oh ok then, fair enough... it just seems like you're picking on it.

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By slim70
Member since 2005 • 768 Posts

@makemefamous07 said:

The ps4 is the worst console in every way lol. That sounds much better. The power the ps4 has is the same as X1. I'd say its more like baby extra power that the ps4 has lol. The games on ps4 multiplats AND exclusives run at 30fps even on racing games lol. Bloodborne drops to low 20s in co op so that shows how weak ps4 is. Along with a bare bones game like Driveclub with gameplay from 1997 at 30fps lol. Youre much better off with GT6 that that trash. Thank god the devs got FIRED!. PS4 can't handle 60fps anymore unless its fighting games or shooters like X1. So ps4 is the same as X1 in power.

The online on ps4 is still trash. Its WORSE then the ps3 lol. They did not change a damn thing about it and just put a price tag on it lol. The User interface is meh. Nothing to give a crap about but better then text that the awful ps3 dashboard had but thats not saying much lol.

The games which is what matters most SUCKS on ps4. Every game since launch besides that niche game Bloodborne tanked and those are the worst games of sonys library. Borezone shadowballs? Worst fps EVER next to crysis and most traded in game at Gamestop FYI lol. Knack is trash. The Order is worse then knack which is pretty sad lol. Driveclub? Bare bones game of driving in circles from 1997 & got BAD reviews along with NO free version 7 long months later lol. Played for suckers.

Sony has ZERO games coming out this fall besides uh....Until Dawn lol. 2 movie games in 1 yr. Good job sony. Indies? but no one will care about those especially iF at all they release this fall cuz no one runs to the stores for PSN cards (Trys not to laugh) Remember Grim Fandango at E3 where everyone wet there panties then when it came out no F**** where given that day and it looked exactly the same as the PC version from the 90s LOL.

So uh...yeah ps4 is dead last when it comes to games/ online/ hardware being the same as X1 at 30fps & exclusives on ps4 drop way below 30 and racing games lol. So yeah ps4 is just the new wii of this gen unless sony gets there act together and release some FUN games that aren't Borezone/ infamous/ Driveclub/ The Order/ Knack etc etc lol Sure as hell aint gonna happen this holiday AGAIN!!

Ok dude I think that Char's post is pure bullshit (aside from PS4 being more powerful) but no need to go overboard.

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 slim70

@Gue1 said:

Oooooh indie spam!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@nyadc said:

You're an idiot and were already proven wrong in that Project Cars thread, you don't understand computer hardware and to imply that 6 cores at 1.6Ghz is better than the same CPU running 7 cores at 1.75Ghz is straight up fucking dumb, like mentally handicapped dumb....

GTFO

You proved shit,in fact you try to claim that if the game benefit from faster clock speed the xbox one would be ahead,which it totally wrong i showed you that more speed = faster frames on the same CPU in fact the benchmark showed stock and OC and the OC was faster than stock.lol

The funny things is that idiots like you use to claim that GDDR5 was a problem for the PS4 because of latency,and has been proven to be other wise..hahaha

Keep making shit up i will keep ridiculing you boy.

@kingtito said:

Dumbass why would I care how the industry determines what's good or not? The industry doesn't decide for me unlike you.

I like BB and unlike you I actually played/playing it. Why would I care if the XOne gets a game to score a 93 on MC? Sorry but that 1 game still doesn't mean the library is better.

Nah the only blind biased dumbass fanboy here is you. Let's not even mention the fact that you don't actually play the games you brag about. How pathetic can you be?

No you haven't loser. You clowned all last gen about indie games on the 360. Don't try to change your fanboy tunes now clown.

Actually loser I posted my specs i72600k 8GB GTX 780ti. You're not a person I care to prove anything even though I already posted my stats as I just listed again.

I don't care what you claim idiot fact is the industry use those scores period.

Again is not one game you blind delusional moron,is more than 80 games and is funny seeing you like a big hypocrite trying to downplay score,because you claim the industry don't matter to you,yet to us it most matter what you think about Indies.?

You are a sad hypocrite,your opinion is meaningless and Indies count were ever you like it or not,and the best freaking game the xbox one has get since January is a damn fu**ing Indie call Ori which i don't have problems admitting it is a damn fine game which i enjoy on PC and surely is a miss on PS4.

No i din't and i dare you to quote me downplaying indies on xbox 360,in fact i downplayed the notion that MS bring indies to consoles,when MS wasn't even on the damn console market sony already had a cheap PS1 development kit which was meant for Indies you idiot.

Yeah i still waiting for the screens not the specs,i can also claim i have a Titan you know.

@PAL360 said:

Wrong again, buddy. 360 has 424 AA+ against 316 on PS2.

We all know that it's cool to love the PS2 and hate the 360, but going by MC, 360 does have a bigger and better library.

It's fair to have an opinion, though. I give you that.

Come on man the xbox 360 didn't have 424 Exclusives games,you are talking about multiplatform crap,like COD which get basically the same review yearly as well as Halo,how many Halo on 360.? Yeah compare that to Killzones on PS2,or Got of war,the same repetitive crap that get over score all years.

Unless the Meta is obviously not having many PS2 game that is not even possible the PS2 got like 3 or 4 times as many games as the xbox 360.

And the first year of the PS2 damn it totally destroy the xbox 360 in cheer quantity of games that were actually exclusives back then not COD crap that is also every where else.

@delta3074 said:

yeah, but it completely debunks your point that the Ps4 is better in every way that can be quantified, obviously it isn't, straws they may be but they are quantifiable straws:)

i keep telling people to be Careful how they use the word 'Every'

Yeah the xbox one is better at redundant cable box and USB drive...lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

I didn't read the entire thread but I have some "negatives" for the PS4 that I think are valid.

TC talks about the consoles build quality when the PS4 is the first system in Video Game history that doesn't sit level and wobbles if you touch it.

The controller. TC'S bullet point makes it sound average at best and yet it is used in his list of reasons why it's the best console of all time? That's kinda strange.

Yes the PS4 is the most powerful video game console to date. That can't really be debated. But I would say the rumble in the triggers of the Xbox One controller and the screen of the Wii U game pad offer bigger gameplay innovations than a light and a TouchPad. Pair that with the battery life of the DS4 and I think the controller could be listed as a negative. That and none of the other consoles have problems sitting level.

All other points are fine. Power, UI, and I would even list multiplats being better as a bullet point. If a person is only going to buy one console, it should be the PS4.

The PS4 doesn't wobbles it does so when you apply pressure on one of its sides,which would be like me claiming that my PS4 can jump out of a window... Yeah if trow it i am sure it could.

How rumble in the triggers is bigger innovation that touch pad hell or even more useful.? Yeah i think Build in battery is a bigger innovation that disposable AA or having to pay extra for rechargeable one is 2015 and the xbox one doesn't come with build in rechargeable batteries,hell using the touch pad alone to surf the web give the xbox one controller a run for its money.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@hrt_rulz01: I pick on a lot of things when I find them lacking. I roasted Nintendo back during the Wii U and 3DS's launch (and still continue to do so, actually). I grilled Sony all last year for perceived shortcomings. I'm picking on Xbox until I find it meets my idea of what is acceptable.

I'm an equal opportunity hater.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#226 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@tormentos said:
@nyadc said:

You're an idiot and were already proven wrong in that Project Cars thread, you don't understand computer hardware and to imply that 6 cores at 1.6Ghz is better than the same CPU running 7 cores at 1.75Ghz is straight up fucking dumb, like mentally handicapped dumb....

GTFO

You proved shit,in fact you try to claim that if the game benefit from faster clock speed the xbox one would be ahead,which it totally wrong i showed you that more speed = faster frames on the same CPU in fact the benchmark showed stock and OC and the OC was faster than stock.lol

The funny things is that idiots like you use to claim that GDDR5 was a problem for the PS4 because of latency,and has been proven to be other wise..hahaha

Keep making shit up i will keep ridiculing you boy.

An 8 FPS increase from an 800Mhz overclock? You consider that a game that is sensitive to CPU frequency changes.... Jesus lol... Either way you look like a total moron and multiple people have put you in your place for trying to discuss these things, clearly you don't understand them.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@Gue1 said:

Lems = REKT

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By hrt_rulz01

@charizard1605: Ok ok, fair enough.

Not sure I agree however. PS4 definitely does some things very well (ie. console design etc), but it's debatable whether PSN is the best online service. And although the DS4 is easily the best PS controller, it's still behind the Xbone controller in sheer comfort IMO. And of course, the library is a bit lacking (which is debatable too I suppose). But I don't think it's clear-cut that PS4 is the best console... that's for sure.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts
@tormentos said:
@GoldenElementXL said:

The PS4 doesn't wobbles it does so when you apply pressure on one of its sides,which would be like me claiming that my PS4 can jump out of a window... Yeah if trow it i am sure it could.

How rumble in the triggers is bigger innovation that touch pad hell or even more useful.? Yeah i think Build in battery is a bigger innovation that disposable AA or having to pay extra for rechargeable one is 2015 and the xbox one doesn't come with build in rechargeable batteries,hell using the touch pad alone to surf the web give the xbox one controller a run for its money.

I own 3 Xbox One controllers and none of them use AA batteries. Paying extra or not, the charge and play kits on the Xbox One controller last twice as long as the DS4.

Rumble triggers are HUGE in racing and sports games. I wouldn't expect you to know this since you don't actually play any games.

And "The PS4 doesn't wobbles" you say?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

The wobbling occurs because of the central spine. It is not a design flaw, and requires a very flat service, and actual pressure on it (the latter not something you should be applying to it) to even notice.

It's overblown.

legendofsense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 legendofsense
Member since 2013 • 320 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

You've been trolled. You thought this was a serious thread? lol

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

Dumbass why would I care how the industry determines what's good or not? The industry doesn't decide for me unlike you.

I like BB and unlike you I actually played/playing it. Why would I care if the XOne gets a game to score a 93 on MC? Sorry but that 1 game still doesn't mean the library is better.

Nah the only blind biased dumbass fanboy here is you. Let's not even mention the fact that you don't actually play the games you brag about. How pathetic can you be?

No you haven't loser. You clowned all last gen about indie games on the 360. Don't try to change your fanboy tunes now clown.

Actually loser I posted my specs i72600k 8GB GTX 780ti. You're not a person I care to prove anything even though I already posted my stats as I just listed again.

I don't care what you claim idiot fact is the industry use those scores period.

Again is not one game you blind delusional moron,is more than 80 games and is funny seeing you like a big hypocrite trying to downplay score,because you claim the industry don't matter to you,yet to us it most matter what you think about Indies.?

You are a sad hypocrite,your opinion is meaningless and Indies count were ever you like it or not,and the best freaking game the xbox one has get since January is a damn fu**ing Indie call Ori which i don't have problems admitting it is a damn fine game which i enjoy on PC and surely is a miss on PS4.

No i din't and i dare you to quote me downplaying indies on xbox 360,in fact i downplayed the notion that MS bring indies to consoles,when MS wasn't even on the damn console market sony already had a cheap PS1 development kit which was meant for Indiesyou idiot.

Yeah i still waiting for the screens not the specs,i can also claim i have a Titan you know.

Only 1 or of those 80 actually worth playing moron. Maybe not for you because you don't play any games. Who the hell cheer leads as much as you do for a system you don't game on? Only an idiot would do that

Indies count now dumbass but they sure as hell didn't count last gen. You know, because the PS3 didn't have many of the 360. Talk about being a hypocrite. Do you even know what that words means El Tormented? I doubt. You seem to have many problems grasping many many of things in SWs.

Yet MS was responsible for making indies popular on consoles. That must really really piss you off huh idiot? Yeah you down played it. You can't help it. Anytime something positive comes out or is mentioned about MS consoles here comes little pathetic loser troll El Tormented to bash it. It's a given that and any thread with graphics or sales you'll coming running as well.

You're not worth the time to research loser. You know anything positive for MS you automatically downplayed. It's what losers do....and you're probably the biggest loser here.

Why would you care what I game on El Tormented? I don't run around bashing other systems, unlike you. I bash idiot trolls such as yourself. That's a very big difference from what you do El Tormented.

You're a very sad pathetic individual El Tormented. I suggest you seek help

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

@Gue1 said:
@lglz1337 said:

funny how everyone stays conservative when a mod makes these kind of threads.

SW politics.

char has been a pretty popular character around these corners since a long time ago. Even if he did not have the badge I'm pretty sure the thread would have proceeded in a similar way.

When you do stupid shit online you get called out period. The only reason we see more humorous responses is because he is a mod (?) who does have authority over you. Its like this in many other forums. Mod will joke around with community and responses are all rosy even if mod seldom posts.

Being a member of any forum is a privilege not a right and so, its just safer to be nice or polite. Compare this to iunno Tigers thread or Solids completely different response. 100% more hostile and aggressive. Popular lol really that card? Just goes to show SW is full of hypocrites and your response was very asinine as it isn't primarily because he's popular. Simply put, being a mod has its perks.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@notorious1234na: 100.1% correct

Wickerman777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Wickerman777
Member since 2013 • 2164 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

I haven't played WiiU but just looking at it I don't get it. How can ya watch that screen on the controller and the TV screen at the same time?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@Wickerman777: You're not supposed to.

Wickerman777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Wickerman777

@charizard1605 said:

Ugghh, then what the hell is the controller screen for?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@Wickerman777 said:
@charizard1605 said:

It's like a giant screen DS, really.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@notorious1234na said:
@Gue1 said:
@lglz1337 said:

funny how everyone stays conservative when a mod makes these kind of threads.

SW politics.

char has been a pretty popular character around these corners since a long time ago. Even if he did not have the badge I'm pretty sure the thread would have proceeded in a similar way.

When you do stupid shit online you get called out period. The only reason we see more humorous responses is because he is a mod (?) who does have authority over you. Its like this in many other forums. Mod will joke around with community and responses are all rosy even if mod seldom posts.

Being a member of any forum is a privilege not a right and so, its just safer to be nice or polite. Compare this to iunno Tigers thread or Solids completely different response. 100% more hostile and aggressive. Popular lol really that card? Just goes to show SW is full of hypocrites and your response was very asinine as it isn't primarily because he's popular. Simply put, being a mod has its perks.

Yeah "because he's a mod" what a pathetic reply, charizard has always been polite (maybe precisely because he's a mod) and i never see him acting like an ahole to others, you want people to jump at him because he's stating something that makes you cry, well booho. Meanwhile Tiger or Solid act as if they have brain damage, but hey let's forget that little fact.

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

LOl what a joke thread, apart from power which is still relative, everything else it fails on

Wickerman777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Wickerman777

@charizard1605 said:
@Wickerman777 said:
@charizard1605 said:

It's like a giant screen DS, really.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh ... so the question once again becomes how do you look at the controller screen and the TV screen at the same time? You can see both screens at once with a DS, hence why it works. But trying to simulate that with a controller and TV doesn't work. It's not innovative, it's silly.

Sgt_Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Sgt_Crow
Member since 2004 • 6099 Posts

Pointless thread. Power doesn't make a console "the best ever", the gaming library does. And in that sense, the PS4 is quite a horrible piece of sh*t compared to its predecessors and consoles of the current competition.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#243  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@charizard1605: Till it gets the library it should , its just an ok console which did everything right ( price/hardware/online) compared to competition , didnt fall into motion-controls casual things of last gen like MS did with X1 , therefore now ...

Ps4 has almost no competition , its up to Sony to make PS4 the best selling console of all time and that can happen by games. Competition is out of the picture , Sony is a strong brand since PS1 , a price cut is coming soon or later ... games is all that matters now so lets see ... considering they never failed in that area ( except maybe the first 2-3 years of Ps3 but they did delived in the end so ) ...

Sony can do it , maybe not surpass PS2 but being really close in the end

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 davem1992
Member since 2009 • 4068 Posts

@slim70 said:
@Gue1 said:

Oooooh indie spam!

I didn't realize that indies didn't have a chance of being good because of their budget, I thought being good games mattered but you Xbots proved me wrong.

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

@Gue1 said:

Take your indie sh** and get the f*** out

Avatar image for -ArchAngeL-777-
-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#246 -ArchAngeL-777-
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts

I don't know. Its hard for me to say because I actually really liked PS2 and PS3 when I first bought those. I think when you take into account everything, this is definitely the most polished.

For me PSN isn't an issue because when PS2 launched, Live wasn't even out yet. When PS3 launched, it was the first shot at PSN which was in itself pretty cool. I actually think the DS4 is the best controller Sony has put out, so I will give it that. Both PS2 and PS3 were very powerful for their day too and pushed new technology like DVD and BluRay drives which was an added special feature of both.

As for the library, I don't think it's as lacking as people pretend. Infamous Second Son is awesome, as well as First Light. I really like Killzone Shadow Fall a lot as well. I like 3D platformers so Knack was actually a good game for me. Then you have Bloodborne, Order 1886, LBP3, Last of Us, and DriveClub. That's not a bad exclusive lineup at all for the first year and a half of a console. MS doesn't have anything coming out this year until Fall.

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By slim70

@davem1992 said:
@slim70 said:
@Gue1 said:

Oooooh indie spam!

I didn't realize that indies didn't have a chance of being good because of their budget, I thought being good games mattered but you Xbots proved me wrong.

Where was all this love for indies last gen when the 360 was king of the hill in this category eh? Yeah, they didn't matter then and they don't matter now. Got a problem with this take it up with the average gamer who buys these consoles to play big exclusive games like Gears of War and Uncharted don't take it up with me. It's just the way it is and no arguing or discussion will change that. But I understand completely why it pisses PS fanboys like you off it's because indies make up for the majority of games on the PS4 and you know it too. It's so obvious.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By davem1992
Member since 2009 • 4068 Posts

@slim70 said:
@davem1992 said:
@slim70 said:
@Gue1 said:

Oooooh indie spam!

Where was all this love for indies last gen when the 360 was king of the hill in this category eh? Yeah, they didn't matter then and they don't matter now. Got a problem with this take it up with the average gamer who buys these consoles to play big exclusive games like Gears of War and Uncharted don't take it up with me. It's just the way it is and no arguing or discussion will change that. But I understand completely why it pisses PS fanboys like you off it's because indies make up for the majority of games on the PS4 and you know it too. It's so obvious.

Indies always mattered to me no matter where they are, also PC and WiiU fanboy actually Xbot, I haven't used my PS4 in ages.

I have no issues with indies this gen or last gen, funny how you lot HATE them now.

T-razor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#249 T-razor1
Member since 2002 • 1164 Posts

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By slim70

@davem1992 said:
@slim70 said:
@davem1992 said:
@slim70 said:
@Gue1 said:

Oooooh indie spam!

Indies always mattered to me no matter where they are, also PC and WiiU fanboy actually Xbot, I haven't used my PS4 in ages.

I have no issues with indies this gen or last gen, funny how you lot HATE them now.

Liar! Shut up and crawl back under your bridge - and take your useless listwar.com link with ya! Lmao!