Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#151 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39701 Posts

@Litchie said:

@hardwenzen: I don't think so. Just remove crossplay in options if you don't want to play with children.

Kinda weird, you usually see the PS5 logo near their name when playing other crossplay titles.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 hardwenzen

The kind of titles i would've given if i made a youtube vid😁

Loading Video...
ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10651 Posts

@dabear said:
@Star67 said:

Here it is!

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/helldivers-2-review-starship-bloopers/1900-6418184/

I did not think the game would score so highly due to the server capacity issues, but the actual game seems to be very solid.

I've been playing this almost every day since it came out. It's a very refreshing feeling compared to other Live Service games. I don't feel pressured or bothered to purchase any additional content.

AAA PS Console exclusive to start the year off for PlayStation.

What say you fellow system warriors? Will you be picking this up?

Wait... Console Exclusive is a thing now?

It’s not really, but it didn’t stop lems either with Hi-Fi Rush and Starfield.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#154 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9154 Posts

overrated game for me

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 hardwenzen

@CTR360 said:

overrated game for me

Why?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 hardwenzen

Is the whole of the CCP is playing this game? Tons of Chinese players that i am seeing lol.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

Just bought Helldivers 2 this weekend.

5 hours or so with a friend and its fucking amazing.

One of the best co-op games for sure.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#158 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22974 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@CTR360 said:

overrated game for me

Why?

Also curious! Why? I can't think of a more underrated approach to video games than what helldivers presents.... It's all gameplay. It doesn't hold your hand, it's white knuckle, classic video game satisfaction... With friends. To say it's overrated has to come from a source of reasoning.... No?

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46652 Posts

@Mozelleple112 said:

My life just resolves around getting home from work now and playing Helldivers with friends.

We should add eachother on Steam.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 TheEroica  Moderator

@R4gn4r0k said:
@Mozelleple112 said:

My life just resolves around getting home from work now and playing Helldivers with friends.

We should add eachother on Steam.

TheEroica on steam. I'll play with you guys!

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 R4gn4r0k

@TheEroica: Added you, I'm Trevor on there ;)

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Mozelleple112

@R4gn4r0k: Sure thing

Steam ID is: Ultima_ue_Empire

I might be behind though.

In our 5 hours or so we quickly worked our way to 'Challenging' difficulty but we certainly got our asses kicked on 'Hard'.

We were only 2 ppl though and never tried filling our squad.

At least I think that was the names, its was the 4th and 5th difficulty.

Haven't done any upgrades (if even possible)

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 hardwenzen

@Mozelleple112 said:

Easily. This has earned the L4D2 legendary status, and we haven't even seen all the stuff that they'll be adding. In the marketing trailers we saw some mechs, so that's next.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 R4gn4r0k

@hardwenzen said:
@Mozelleple112 said:

Easily. This has earned the L4D2 legendary status, and we haven't even seen all the stuff that they'll be adding. In the marketing trailers we saw some mechs, so that's next.

Yeah it feels tight like Left 4 dead, where everything can go wrong but everyone has a specific job to do and if everyone does his job you can easily survive higher levels.

@Mozelleple112 said:

@R4gn4r0k: Sure thing

Steam ID is: Ultima_ue_Empire

Steam tells me there is nobody by this name? Typo?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 hardwenzen

Mechs and vehicles are coming, plus a new faction and new tools of destruction. I've also heard there's a possibility of a 16 man helldives, and it'll be the "raids" of this game. Imagine the damn chaos with 16 players lmao.

Locutus_Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Locutus_Picard
Member since 2004 • 4159 Posts

It is a fucking awesome game! When you are shooting insect guts into bloody green mush, the explosions are popping off left and right, the terminator bots fall apart like a cheap toy...and you detonate that nuke...indescribably fucking awesome!

palasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#167 palasta
Member since 2017 • 1411 Posts

hope weapon balance patch is coming any day now. Railgun needs a nerf.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 TheEroica  Moderator

@hardwenzen said:

Mechs and vehicles are coming, plus a new faction and new tools of destruction. I've also heard there's a possibility of a 16 man helldives, and it'll be the "raids" of this game. Imagine the damn chaos with 16 players lmao.

Mechs and vehicles are so fun in the first game... Friendly fire gets real when there's a couple mechs on screen.... These additions to the game are already tried and true... They've been tested in H1 for the past decade... Get excited because diving is gonna only get better!

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 TheEroica  Moderator
@R4gn4r0k said:

@TheEroica: Added you, I'm Trevor on there ;)

Gotcha!

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 hardwenzen

The Railgun and the auto shotty are so much better than everything else. They need to do something about it. Every time i use the arcthrower instead of the railgun, Helldive runs feel so much harder and annoying at the same time because of all the chargers that you can't kill fast without the railgun.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator

@hardwenzen said:

The Railgun and the auto shotty are so much better than everything else. They need to do something about it. Every time i use the arcthrower instead of the railgun, Helldive runs feel so much harder and annoying at the same time because of all the chargers that you can't kill fast without the railgun.

I'm still rocking the breaker shotty and loving the autocanon and backpack. I have decimated drops and saved my fellow divers so many times with that rifle. Haven't unlocked railgun yet, but getting there.... Also love the autocanon turrets! One of those placed properly is god tier offense.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By hardwenzen
@TheEroica said:
@hardwenzen said:

I'm still rocking the breaker shotty and loving the autocanon and backpack. I have decimated drops and saved my fellow divers so many times with that rifle. Haven't unlocked railgun yet, but getting there.... Also love the autocanon turrets! One of those placed properly is god tier offense.

The breaker is the only way to go when it comes to your primary. And the autocannon is good, but its simply a bad choice for max difficulty. If you didn't need to have a backpack with ammunitions, it'd be decently useful, even on Helldive mode, but because you have the backpack, and can't use the energy shield that will save your ass so damn often, its just a no go.

I remember using the autocannon and the grenade launcher a bunch before unlocking the railgun, but when you try the railgun, you just don't go back. Two railgun bullets into a chargers leg, swap to the breaker, spray the leg for less than half of the clip, and the charger is dead. Nothing is anywhere near as fast to dispatch of those annoying chargers, and when you have 6 around you, lets just say that you want them gone and quick.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 hardwenzen

I wondered why is online not working, and then i saw the steam numbers. STOP PLAYING THE GAME. GO BACK TO STARFIELD.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator

Some glitching I was hoping to see if others are experiencing! Two big ones...

I have the level glitch I've read on reddit.... I cannot play a game beyond level 5 at the moment. It will not allow me to select solo level 6 runs nor matchmake on level 6. I've beaten level 6 mind you. It should be unlocked and it should allow for matchmaking. I've read some people have been stuck on easy since launch. Yuk. They need tk fix that. I want to keep progressing.

The second glitch may be unique to steam deck because of its lower specs and settings, but the ground in some levels does not render fully and I cannot approach those areas because I will quite literally fall through the map and install die. This is also being spoken of on reddit with no fix in place at the moment.

I am still getting decent performance and I've had a ton of success rolling with Randoms and friends, but these two things need fixes however that needs tk happen! It's hard enough diving!

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 TheEroica  Moderator

@hardwenzen: its almost at 430k now.... This game has serious legs.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By hardwenzen

The glitch i keep getting for the last few days is my primary weapon completely disappearing from my character, so i am stuck with the machine pistal that goes through all 4 mags within seconds, and the railgun that is just not made to clear everything on your screen. Its so annoying.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 hardwenzen

Just did my hairiest extraction i've had on that moon-like planet, absolute extreme chaos holy shit. 543 kills, which is also the highest i currently have.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Mozelleple112

@hardwenzen: What level are you ? And what is the highest difficulty you have unlocked?

I'm only 13 hours in lol so still working on Hard.

Getting to Extreme is pretty rough as we're only 2.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 hardwenzen

@Mozelleple112 said:

@hardwenzen: What level are you ? And what is the highest difficulty you have unlocked?

I'm only 13 hours in lol so still working on Hard.

Getting to Extreme is pretty rough as we're only 2.

Level 30. Its been like a week since i unlocked Helldive/max difficulty, and that's all i play since level 17.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 TheEroica  Moderator

@hardwenzen said:

Just did my hairiest extraction i've had on that moon-like planet, absolute extreme chaos holy shit. 543 kills, which is also the highest i currently have.

Did you see that there's a group of 40k people starting to take back Malevelon Creek? We're chipping away at it! They thought she was lost....

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By hardwenzen

@TheEroica said:
@hardwenzen said:

Did you see that there's a group of 40k people starting to take back Malevelon Creek? We're chipping away at it! They thought she was lost....

tbh i don't pay attention to planet names lol. But since yesterday, i did do two planets that i've never tried before.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator
@hardwenzen said:
@TheEroica said:
@hardwenzen said:

tbh i don't pay attention to planet names lol. But since yesterday, i did do two planets that i've never tried before.

There is one guy at Arrowhead creating the rules of the game... He's doling out what the community is focusing on every day... When we lost Malelevlon Creek to the bots last week everyone was saying Josh beat us, but now we've put hundreds of thousands of divers dominating the bug defense orders while a small faction is working to take back Malelevlon creek! It's glorious. We're going to war with the game master as we speak diver.....

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By hardwenzen

@TheEroica said:
@hardwenzen said:
@TheEroica said:
@hardwenzen said:

There is one guy at Arrowhead creating the rules of the game... He's doling out what the community is focusing on every day... When we lost Malelevlon Creek to the bots last week everyone was saying Josh beat us, but now we've put hundreds of thousands of divers dominating the bug defense orders while a small faction is working to take back Malelevlon creek! It's glorious. We're going to war with the game master as we speak diver.....

Yea, i know. I heard he already gave some random people the access to the vehicle stratagem. If they keep adding a bunch of stuff to this game without ever stopping for longer than a month, this thing has some really long legs.

Loading Video...
palasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 palasta

The people who use mechs are cheaters. Not the game master Joel.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 hardwenzen

@palasta said:

Not what i've read

palasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 palasta

@hardwenzen said:
@palasta said:

Not what i've read

You might as well quote yourself as reputable source.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Helldivers/comments/1b3rb22/attention_helldivers_leaking_super_earth/

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 TheEroica  Moderator

Level 19... Doing mostly mission on level 7 and working towards 8. Haven't really felt overwhelmed at these levels and pass them with flying colors. Still having the ground rendering problem where the steam deck isn't rendering the ground around some bases so I fall through the map. Can only come up with the the deck isn't processing it? Dunno....

I have mostly selected stratagems based on my supporting players load outs. I carry the turrets, which I love.... Racking up 250 kills a game is sweet!

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 hardwenzen

Primary weapon disappearing is killing me, and i think its happening when you quicly swap from the railgun to the breaker. Since i am always firing two railgun shots into chargers leg, then quickly swap to shotty spraying the same leg to kill em fast, this is where my breaker is constantly vanishing, and i can't even pick another primary on the ground. This needs a patch likes yesterday.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 TheEroica  Moderator

@hardwenzen said:

Primary weapon disappearing is killing me, and i think its happening when you quicly swap from the railgun to the breaker. Since i am always firing two railgun shots into chargers leg, then quickly swap to shotty spraying the same leg to kill em fast, this is where my breaker is constantly vanishing, and i can't even pick another primary on the ground. This needs a patch likes yesterday.

Ooh that's a bummer. Helldiving is hard enough as it is.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By hardwenzen
@TheEroica said:
@hardwenzen said:

Ooh that's a bummer. Helldiving is hard enough as it is.

Its extremely annoying. Last night it happened to me by minute 30 of a 40 minutes mission. Was annoyed but dealt with it. Next mission it doesn't happen. The one after, it happens within the first five minutes, so i rage quit. Get into the next game, and it happens within the first 10 minutes yet again. Like what the hell is this.

And while i am not 100% sure how it happens, i believe, as i've stated above, its from fast swapping from your special weapon to your primary because its always happening to me when i am killing the chargers, and when you have 5-8 of them around you, they really don't allow you to do anything, so you must focus them, and to kill them fast, you have no choice but to x2 railgun into a leg, then swap to shotty and spray the same leg, and they die in couple of seconds.

palasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 palasta

Balance update

Breaker: Decreased magazine capacity from 16 to 13, increased recoil from 30 to 55.

Railgun: Decreased armor penetration, decreased damage against durable enemy parts.

Flamethrower: Increased damage per second by 50%.

Laser Cannon: Increased damage against durable enemy parts, increased armor penetration, improved ergonomics.

Punisher: Increased total ammo capacity from 40 to 60, increased stagger force, increased damage from 40 per bullet to 45 per bullet.

Breaker Spray & Pray: Increased armor penetration, increased fire rate from 300 to 330, increased number of pellets from 12 to 16 per shot, decreased magazine size from to 32 to 26.

Energy Shield Backpack: Increased delay before recharging.

380mm and 120mm Orbital Barrages: Increased duration of the bombardment, decreased spread.

Didn't expect the flamethrower to get a buff, but nice to see.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 R4gn4r0k

Way too many people were playing exclusively with breaker, shield and railgun because tiktok influencers told them to.

palasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 palasta

Meteor showers and Fire tornados added.

Loading Video...

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 hardwenzen

@R4gn4r0k said:

Way too many people were playing exclusively with breaker, shield and railgun because tiktok influencers told them to.

I didn't watch anything, and frost personal tests, this is the ultimate setup to be the most useful for max difficulty. If your goal is to get as many kills as possible, the laser bot with the arc thrower is the best option.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By hardwenzen

Just found this. Pretty useful.

Loading Video...
hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 hardwenzen

Just did a first run on helldive since they nerfed the rail gun. Its so much harder now because you don't have anything against armor. Haven't tried the buffed flamethrower, but the rail gun felt completely useless.

palasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By palasta

@hardwenzen said:

Just did a first run on helldive since they nerfed the rail gun. Its so much harder now because you don't have anything against armor. Haven't tried the buffed flamethrower, but the rail gun felt completely useless.

Try laser cannon...

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 hardwenzen

@palasta said:
@hardwenzen said:

Try laser cannon...

I tried it with two others that had it as well. It feels like shit having to stand still/moving super slow while firing something that takes a while to kill a charger. I have to try the flamethrower, but because it doesn't have much ranger, and most importantly doesn't stagger anything, i doubt that its "good" even with the buff.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 hardwenzen

btw haven't seen the tornadoes yet, but meteor shower looks and sounds awesome. Its so pathetic to think that Bioware didn't even think of that when creating Andromeda.