Stellar Blade's character looks causing controversy! Which do you prefer?

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Stellar Blade's character looks causing controversy! Which do you prefer? (70 votes)

Good looking 24%
Average 1%
Sexy 26%
Realistic 3%
Overystylized/Exaggerated 14%
Ugly 0%
Give me variety! 11%
Dont Care 20%

https://fandomwire.com/i-hope-people-will-look-at-it-as-just-another-fun-action-game-stellar-blade-director-makes-a-sincere-request-to-fans-amid-controversies-around-eves-body/

The controversy around Stellar Blade’s protagonist Eve

It was a pretty standard demo gameplay release, however, the game became the center of controversies after many objected to the protagonist’s body design. They were of the opinion that Eve’s character was designed in a very s*xualized way.

Even though a few fans have appreciated the developers for Eve’s beautiful character design, especially her hair, others felt that her body was designed in an unrealistic manner, which resembles a s*x doll.

Previously, Stellar Blade director Hyung-Tae Kim stated that he isinspired by games such as NIER. Since games like NIER: Automata are known to have stylized and s*xualized female protagonists, many felt that Kim has taken some inspiration from this as well.

“S*x sells; everything doesn’t have to be political ffs”: Stellar Blade Fans Support Hyung-Tae Kim as Eve Controversy Continues

Things became complicated even more when, in a recent interview withGamesRadar, Stellar Blade director Hyung-Tae Kim stated that they have put “special attention” into the design of the back of that game’s playable character, Eve.

Stellar Blade Director makes a request to fans

As the game has garnered the attention of fans due to its controversies, Hyung-Tae Kim recently came out to speak about the controversies surrounding Eve’s character design.

During an interview, Kim was asked whether he was aware that some Western media outlets criticized the portrayal of Eve in Stellar Blade.

To that, he added,

I know that in the West, game characters have to be realistic in many ways and that there are numerous issues involved, such as gender, race, diversity, etc

He also went on to justify Eve’s character design by adding that the game is only an entertainment and cultural work and people should take it that way. Kim also made a sincere request to fans amid all the controversies surrounding Eve by saying,

I hope people will look at it as just another fun action game that has been released

Kim also added during the interview that since several games focus on typical male action scenes, he wanted Stellar Blade to have a different feel, and, therefore introduced Eve as an attractive female as the main character in the game.

PS5 exclusive Stellar Blade has been getting a lot of attention for its main character's looks, which go back to a time when a lot of video game characters were oversylized and exaggerated for the purpose of attention. In recent years, especially in the Western space, a lot of characters have been designed with a more realistic look. What do you think about today's character designs, SW? And which do you prefer?

• 
ShadyAcshuns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#151 ShadyAcshuns
Member since 2023 • 281 Posts

@jaydan said:

Standards just aren't the same these days. Sexy people are not realistic anymore when more people are getting fat and diabetic. We need to get with the times and make more fat characters that struggle with diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.

We really need to do something about sexy people and those that Simp for sex-appeal. Those people are wrong and deserve to be stuffed on a one-way rocket ship to Mars.

To add to that realistic sentiment, anyone who shoots someone in the game should serve a murder sentence, because they're fucking murderers! Damn killers.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#152 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19679 Posts
@shadyacshuns said:
@jaydan said:

Standards just aren't the same these days. Sexy people are not realistic anymore when more people are getting fat and diabetic. We need to get with the times and make more fat characters that struggle with diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.

We really need to do something about sexy people and those that Simp for sex-appeal. Those people are wrong and deserve to be stuffed on a one-way rocket ship to Mars.

To add to that realistic sentiment, anyone who shoots someone in the game should serve a murder sentence, because they're fucking murderers! Damn killers.

Agreed... And I mean that unironically. I've always found it weird how you can murder random people in GTA and just get a slap on the wrist when caught. I'd quite like to see a game where, if you murder someone and get caught, you get punished with a life sentence, serve a long time in prison, and then eventually come out of prison as an old man.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#153 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15592 Posts

But for real though this reeks of manufactured outrage. 1 guy said 1 comment about the character design pandering, which it is, and the comment got deleted and apologized for, but somehow it's still worth a shitfit. The developer is fueling this for free advertising and you all fell for it because tiddies.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Jag85
@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Jag85: It probably was an unwise move by Disney. But the backlash was annoying like these guys were looking for something to be mad about. My thing was, "why, were you excited about it up until this happened?" :-S.

So eager to take ownership, they don't even know the horrific original version of the tale. There's this YouTuber Jon Solo, he does a series of videos called "messed up origins", check it out. They're pretty good.

I've always said it the issues with recent Disney movies is not "wokeness" as the anti-woke crowd like to claim, but just bad writing. If the writing is good, then it doesn't matter how "woke" it is. When other studios attempt "woke" movies, they've had far more success. For example, blockbusters like Barbie, Spider-Verse, Dune, etc. Even the Mario movie had some "wokeness" in it (e.g. replacing Peach with Luigi as the damsel in distress). But when Disney tries to make "woke" movies, they flop. The problem is with Disney's writers.

What was so horrific about the original version of the tale? I know a lot of fairy tales were much darker in their original forms. What was interesting about the Disney cartoon is that it infused a lot of Afro-Jamaican culture into the movie, so I've always thought it would be fitting to have a black mermaid. But Disney got lazy by calling her Ariel instead of giving her a new identity of her own.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8370 Posts
@Jag85 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Jag85: It probably was an unwise move by Disney. But the backlash was annoying like these guys were looking for something to be mad about. My thing was, "why, were you excited about it up until this happened?" :-S.

So eager to take ownership, they don't even know the horrific original version of the tale. There's this YouTuber Jon Solo, he does a series of videos called "messed up origins", check it out. They're pretty good.

I've always said it the issues with recent Disney movies is not "wokeness" as the anti-woke crowd like to claim, but just bad writing. If the writing is good, then it doesn't matter how "woke" it is. When other studios attempt "woke" movies, they've had far more success. For example, blockbusters like Barbie, Spider-Verse, Dune, etc. Even the Mario movie had some "wokeness" in it (e.g. replacing Peach with Luigi as the damsel in distress). But when Disney tries to make "woke" movies, they flop. The problem is with Disney's writers.

What was so horrific about the original version of the tale? I know a lot of fairy tales were much darker in their original forms. What was interesting about the Disney cartoon is that it infused a lot of Afro-Jamaican culture into the movie, so I've always thought it would be fitting to have a black mermaid. But Disney got lazy by calling her Ariel instead of giving her a new identity of her own.

It's usually because when these woke writer's write, it is focused around what ever pigeon holed identy stuff they threw in it for cheap virtue signal points. It comes across as very lazy. The writing is usually lazy because thier idea was never about good writing or story. It's was about girl ghost busters, or black little mermaid.

The originals weren't focused around some arbitrary identy politics thing.

Even stories where the characters aren't changed for virtue signaling points, like She Hulk, Disney still butchers it, because it was never about a great story or great action, it's about she a woman, girl power, men are so dumb, did we remind you she's a woman? Let's throws something in there about the patriarchy? Oh she a woman btw.

It just sucks lol..

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#156 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70256 Posts

@sargentd said:

It's usually because when these woke writer's write, it is focused around what ever pigeon holed identy stuff they threw in it for cheap virtue signal points. It comes across as very lazy. The writing is usually lazy because thier idea was never about good writing or story. It's was about girl ghost busters, or black little mermaid.

Even stories where the characters aren't changed for virtue signaling points, like She Hulk, Disney still butchers it, because it was never about a great story or great action, it's about she a woman, girl power, men are so dumb, did we remind you she's a woman? Let's throws something in there about the patriarchy? Oh she a woman btw.

It just sucks lol..

You believe that characters should make sense in a story?

ShadyAcshuns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 ShadyAcshuns

@Jag85 said:
@shadyacshuns said:
@jaydan said:

Agreed... And I mean that unironically. I've always found it weird how you can murder random people in GTA and just get a slap on the wrist when caught. I'd quite like to see a game where, if you murder someone and get caught, you get punished with a life sentence, serve a long time in prison, and then eventually come out of prison as an old man.

What GTA VI really needs is a revamped justice system. Call it a Justice Warrior system if you like. One where you walk down the street, and when you hear npc's spouting opinions you don't like, you can then activate the personal intrude system that tracks them to where they work, then you can turn on the activist system and harass them, get them fired, and subsequently re-educate them to the proper ideals of modern society.

Sounds like fun to me. I'd pay about three fiddy.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 SargentD

@Pedro said:
@sargentd said:

It just sucks lol..

You believe that characters should make sense in a story?

I think the story shouldnt revolve around identity politics, the story needs to focus on the story and what ever the identity (race, sex, sexual orientation) doesn't need to be brought up repeatedly throughout the story... you can have diverse cast but make it about the badass story, action, or w/e else, if your relying on some weird identity politics message, your lazy and your story gonna suck ass

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Pedro

@sargentd said:

I think the story shouldnt revolve around identity politics, the story needs to focus on the story and what ever the identity (race, sex, sexual orientation) doesn't need to be brought up repeatedly throughout the story... you can have diverse cast but make it about the badass story, action, or w/e else, if your relying on some weird identity politics message, your lazy and your story gonna suck ass

What is identity politics, and can you give an example of it as you have described?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 SargentD

@Pedro said:
@sargentd said:

What is identity politics, and can you give an example of it as you have described?

Who needs a good story as long as we are pushing the "message".

Loading Video...

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Pedro

@sargentd said:

Loading Video...

The character in your example is expressing a real-world issue that females experience. Isn't that the purpose of storytelling? Should specific experiences be censored?

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1927 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@gifford38 said:

what instead of going out ghostbusting you watch her play chess with a ghost girl the whole film. they caught one ghost in the beginning. the old ghostbusters had a romantic relationship but still caught ghost after ghost.

it was a boring movie. they did not use the old characters much.

the whole movie the two ghost give googly eyes to each other then see the ghost trap fail then googly eyes then ghost trap fails some more. until the end.

all about her and not the team like the last one they made.

no little mermaid most of the people complaining was black utubers. black americans don't want our characters they want them to create new black characters. lmao right wing creeps. I guess right wing is most population because these movies flop every were. not just in the right wing creeps.

them swopping to push agenda is the wrong way to do it. no reason for it.

imagine they changes a black character to a white character. they be called racist and get backlashed.

I'm glad the old character were hardly in it. They're old, then the movie becomes a homage and becomes built around them, and becomes kind of corny. Also, now everything has a multiverse it's not necessary. I didn't go in with any expectations, so I ended up liking it.

As for The Little Mermaid, I saw A LOT of backlash and the majority of that was not from black youtubers. I saw SO many "how dare they" comments from white people more than black people. They. Were. MAD.

"these movies" because 8 year old girls really care about this stuff?

You need to be specific. If you mean Star Wars for example, it's because they regurgitated the original storylines, made them worse, and threw out everything that was previously established. Although Rogue One is one of the best Star Wars films I've seen.

1. Most of the time Disney films don't do well is because they aren't as good as they could have been, like Eternals.

2. The other problem is these days, everything the right wingers don't like they claim wokism is the reason. When half the time, it's just not a good product. Then they start blaming wokism for things that is actually from their side. For example Batman being shot in Suicide Squad, when the influence for this kind of crap is more likely coming from The Boyz, which is the least woke thing there is. Like when they blamed wokism for Superman getting SA'd. Nah, that edgy crap is from the other side. When you show Marvel and DC, The Boyz and Invicible is popular, they're going to incorperate more of that stuff.

3. Wokism in comics would be the golden age or something, when there's always a happy ending and a lesson for the kids.

1. I agree. That's because pandering doesn't work, and that's for both ways. As a matter of fact, @gifford38 proves that. In this comment, I told him that Smite has plenty of fanservice skins for people like him. He said he'd NEVER play that game. https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/horizon-forbidden-west-failed-to-crack-the-top-40--33617251/?page=3#js-message-357728117 One could twist his comment to mean that he doesn't want to play BECAUSE of the fanservice, and that the devs putting fanservice in the game actually turns people off. :)

2. It's the other way around as well. I remember when Nintendo Girls Club was a thing. Most women were offended and started talking about Nintendo being a Japanese company, so of course they're sexist. Funny thing is, that idea came from the Nintendo branch in the UK. So feminists blamed Japan for sexism, when it was actually a western European country that was responsible. :/

3. This was made in the 70s, where Lois Lane turned black. It was a comic that talked about a few of the issues that black people face, as far as discrimination goes.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Pedro

@luxuryheart said:

1. I agree. That's because pandering doesn't work, and that's for both ways. As a matter of fact, @gifford38 proves that. In this comment, I told him that Smite has plenty of fanservice skins for people like him. He said he'd NEVER play that game. https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/horizon-forbidden-west-failed-to-crack-the-top-40--33617251/?page=3#js-message-357728117 One could twist his comment to mean that he doesn't want to play BECAUSE of the fanservice, and that the devs putting fanservice in the game actually turns people off. :)

2. It's the other way around as well. I remember when Nintendo Girls Club was a thing. Most women were offended and started talking about Nintendo being a Japanese company, so of course they're sexist. Funny thing is, that idea came from the Nintendo branch in the UK. So feminists blamed Japan for sexism, when it was actually a western European country that was responsible. :/

3. This was made in the 70s, where Lois Lane turned black. It was a comic that talked about a few of the issues that black people face, as far as discrimination goes.

Most of the anti-"woke" folks don't realize that societal issues have always been part of media. I am not sure why it is now a problem. Anything that makes them feel remotely uncomfortable is woke and yet they are the same folks who make fun of safe spaces.😂

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Jag85
@luxuryheart said:

I live in the UK and have never heard of any Nintendo Girls Club controversy before. I doubt most female gamers even knew what that was, let alone be offended by it. The only people offended by it were probably over-sensitive online activists looking to get offended over anything. It's also ironic that they responded with racism and xenophobia... The horseshoe theory strikes again!

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Jag85
@shadyacshuns said:
@Jag85 said:
@shadyacshuns said:
@jaydan said:

What GTA VI really needs is a revamped justice system. Call it a Justice Warrior system if you like. One where you walk down the street, and when you hear npc's spouting opinions you don't like, you can then activate the personal intrude system that tracks them to where they work, then you can turn on the activist system and harass them, get them fired, and subsequently re-educate them to the proper ideals of modern society.

Sounds like fun to me. I'd pay about three fiddy.

Could be a fun little spin-off called GTA6: Stalker DLC.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By SargentD
@Pedro said:
@sargentd said:

Loading Video...

The character in your example is expressing a real-world issue that females experience. Isn't that the purpose of storytelling? Should specific experiences be censored?

Never said anything about censoring.

Said it's lazy and bad writing that doesn't create an entertaining story.

For me, it's a bit on the nose. Really trying to hammer this message that does nothing for the "entertainment".

But to each thier own. Maybe this is written for people like you.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Pedro
@sargentd said:

For me, it's a bit on the nose. Really trying to hammer this message that does nothing for the "entertainment".

What about the it that is lazy writing? What would be a better way of delivering the same message?

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8466 Posts

@Pedro said:
@sargentd said:

What about the it that is lazy writing? What would be a better way of delivering the same message?

We're talking about the MCU here, a franchise all about lazy writing. Lol

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#169 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61526 Posts

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Pedro

@lundy86_4 said:

Both situations are not favorable to women. His mom suffered the brunt of it, not him.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 lundy86_4

@Pedro said:

Both situations are not favorable to women. His mom suffered the brunt of it, not him.

I'm not sure how to address your take. Neither are favourable to women, granted, but one would be far more scarring to a certain individual.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 jaydan

@Pedro said:
@lundy86_4 said:

I don't think that was the argument.

Thought we're talking about lazy writing. Implying the MCU is anything but lazy writing is funny though. Lol

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Pedro

@lundy86_4 said:
@Pedro said:

I'm not sure how to address your take. Neither are favourable to women, granted, but one would be far more scarring to a certain individual.

I cannot comment on what is more scarring because I have not experienced either. One happens over years and the other is a moment in time However, your image is attempting to invalidate the struggles of women and purposely ignored the other struggles the character mentions in the clip immediately after the one being referenced. What is the message you were trying to convey in your image?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 lundy86_4

@Pedro said:

I cannot comment on what is more scarring because I have not experienced either. One happens over years and the other is a moment in time However, your image is attempting to invalidate the struggles of women and purposely ignored the other struggles the character mentions in the clip immediately after the one being referenced. What is the message you were trying to convey in your image?

You can absolutely draw a conclusion from losing your mum to a beating from your dad, and being catcalled. That's absolutely within reason. The image isn't trying to invalidate the struggles of women. It's literally drawing a disparity between what Walters experienced, and what Banner experienced.

Per the image, the takeaway is fairly clear. It's shit writing.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Pedro

@lundy86_4 said:

You can absolutely draw a conclusion from losing your mum to a beating from your dad, and being catcalled. That's absolutely within reason. The image isn't trying to invalidate the struggles of women. It's literally drawing a disparity between what Walters experienced, and what Banner experienced.

Again you are purposely ignoring what she stated immediately after. The context of the conversation shown in the clip is how she deals with anger. Instead of taking the conversation in context, you are intentionally leaving out the portions in which she appended to the catcalling. You are being disingenuous by claiming the image is simply to draw disparity because what is the purpose of drawing the disparity that does not attempt to invalidate?

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By jaydan
@Pedro said:
@lundy86_4 said:

Again you are purposely ignoring what she stated immediately after. The context of the conversation shown in the clip is how she deals with anger. Instead of taking the conversation in context, you are intentionally leaving out the portions in which she appended to the catcalling. You are being disingenuous by claiming the image is simply to draw disparity because what is the purpose of drawing the disparity that does not attempt to invalidate?

Have you actually watched the show (and the larger MCU), or are you just taking one clip out of context to form an opinion and assuming those that actually watched these shows, taking it out of context?

That is just one example of lazy writing in the MCU, over a Mt. Everest pile of lazy writing in the MCU.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Pedro

@jaydan said:

Have you actually watched the show (and the larger MCU), or are you just taking one clip out of context to form an opinion and assuming those that actually watched these shows, taking it out of context?

Nope! Is watching the larger MCU required for context? The clip was provided as a demonstration of politics and agenda being pushed. You are free to clarify which portion I am taking out of context or explain how the clip is taken out of context.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 jaydan

@Pedro said:
@jaydan said:

Nope! Is watching the larger MCU required for context? The clip was provided as a demonstration of politics and agenda being pushed. You are free to clarify which portion I am taking out of context or explain how the clip is taken out of context.

Actually, yes. Watching the MCU to understand the full picture IS important. The entire franchise is a pile of shit writing. Having a message does not change that.

Thank you for admitting you have no idea what you're talking about.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Pedro

@jaydan said:

Actually, yes. Watching the MCU to understand the full picture IS important. The entire franchise is a pile of shit writing. Having a message does not change that.

So you are unable to explain how the clip is being taken out of context.🤷🏽‍♂️

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 lundy86_4

@Pedro said:

I watched the episode when it released, and she appends it by stating she does it "infinitely more", which again, we can still draw conclusions. This was a meme posted in jest, but if we want to get into the psychology, i'd argue that being demeaned is drastically less harmful than losing a loved one through violent actions of another loved one.

A disparity can be drawn without invalidating... It's not a black-and-white system where one thing cancels out another. Multiple things can be bad and harmful, and yet still reasonably graded.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 jaydan

@Pedro said:
@jaydan said:

So you are unable to explain how the clip is being taken out of context.🤷🏽‍♂️

Irony, lol. You are the one taking it out of context, and you admit you haven't even watched it. It's okay Pedro, you will be okay.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Pedro

@lundy86_4 said:

I watched the episode when it released, and she appends it by stating she does it "infinitely more", which again, we can still draw conclusions. This was a meme posted in jest, but if we want to get into the psychology, i'd argue that being demeaned is drastically less harmful than losing a loved one through violent actions of another loved one.

A disparity can be drawn without invalidating... It's not a black-and-white system where one thing cancels out another. Multiple things can be bad and harmful, and yet still reasonably graded.

I cannot comment on the extent of psychological harm on a person's mental state between the two scenarios. I am not qualified to make such a call. Since it is a meme as you indicated, I am not sold on the notion that it is just to demonstrate disparity.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 Pedro

@jaydan said:

Irony, lol. You are the one taking it out of context, and you admit you haven't even watched it. It's okay Pedro, you will be okay.

And I asked you to explain how the clip is out of context.🤷🏽‍♂️ Do you even know the context of the discussion?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 lundy86_4

@Pedro said:

I cannot comment on the extent of psychological harm on a person's mental state between the two scenarios. I am not qualified to make such a call. Since it is a meme as you indicated, I am not sold on the notion that it is just to demonstrate disparity.

👍👍

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By jaydan
@Pedro said:
@jaydan said:

And I asked you to explain how the clip is out of context.🤷🏽‍♂️ Do you even know the context of the discussion?

The context of lazy writing that someone else mentioned?

Do you mean to say the MCU is smartly written based off a single clip to a larger franchise?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Pedro
@jaydan said:

The context of lazy writing that someone else mentioned?

Do you mean to say the MCU is smartly written based off a single clip to a larger franchise?

The reference was

@Pedro said:
@sargentd said:

The clip in question was provided as evidence. To the above.

I have made no reference to MCU or the writing in MCU. That was entirely introduced by you.

EDIT: I have seen Dr Strange (the second one), Blank Panther (the first) and Endgame.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 jaydan

@Pedro: I did not bring that up, actually, and the user calls it lazy in the very post you just quoted.

And even You asked about lazy writing before I jumped in:

@Pedro said:
@sargentd said:

Right when I jumped in.

You are literally arguing over no base knowledge of the franchise whatsoever.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Pedro

@jaydan said:

@Pedro: I did not bring that up, actually, and the user calls it lazy in the very post you just quoted.

@Pedro said:
@sargentd said:

Right when I jumped in.

The knowledge of any franchise is not needed to demonstrate bad writing. The question you have avoided is how is the clip that was provided taken out of context. Are you able to address the question or not?

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By jaydan
@Pedro said:
@jaydan said:

@Pedro said:
@sargentd said:

Right when I jumped in.

The knowledge of any franchise is not needed to demonstrate bad writing. The question you have avoided is how is the clip that was provided taken out of context. Are you able to address the question or not?

You literally admitted it yourself: you have not watched the show or the MCU.

You basing your opinion over one clip and running with it without any other knowledge of the franchise is the text book definition of taking it out of context. Lol

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Pedro

@jaydan said:

You basing your opinion over one clip and running with it without any other knowledge of the franchise is the text book definition of taking it out of context. Lol

So, you cannot explain how I took the clip out of context nor can you explain how the poster of the clip used it out of context. Thanks for the long winded confirmation.🤷🏽‍♂️

"The knowledge of any franchise is not needed to demonstrate bad writing."

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 jaydan

@Pedro said:
@jaydan said:

So, you cannot explain how I took the clip out of context nor can you explain how the poster of the clip used it out of context. Thanks for the long winded confirmation.🤷🏽‍♂️

"The knowledge of any franchise is not needed to demonstrate bad writing."

It's okay, you got Pedro'd 😎

^ that's how you argue, right?

ShadyAcshuns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 ShadyAcshuns

Is this a sub-resetera forum? lol

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 lundy86_4

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Pedro
When Pedro ask a question an you stumble.😂
When Pedro ask a question an you stumble.😂

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 jaydan

@Pedro: literally just copying your style 😎

What I think of your argument:

Too bad you won't get the joke. Only someone that's watched the MCU will understand. Lol

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Nirgal
Member since 2019 • 716 Posts

@shadyacshuns: if this was resetera 80% of members would have already been banned due to perceived minor offenses or due to politely disagreeing.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#197  Edited By hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 39691 Posts

I don't know why i am posting this, but i am posting this. ****. I watched that Korean vid about the game that i posted above, now my feed is full of spam from this game

Loading Video...
Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Pedro

@jaydan: You think the question you have been avoiding is an argument?

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Nirgal
Member since 2019 • 716 Posts

And now the conversation has been degraded to exchanging memes

ShadyAcshuns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 ShadyAcshuns

@nirgal said:

@shadyacshuns: if this was resetera 80% of members would have already been banned due to perceived minor offenses or due to politely disagreeing.

Boys club rhetoric. Banned.